Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: How can I use law of attraction for Nicer Neighbours  (Read 9321 times)

Offline vanessa202

• Thank You
  • -Given: 179
  • -Receive: 204
  • Happiness begins now!
    • View Profile
How can I use law of attraction for Nicer Neighbours
« on: August 17, 2011, 01:18:58 AM »
 :) Hello to everyone, I have just joined after being spiritually guided to this forum. And give many thanks to that.
I have just manifested my new house, and was very happy to move in. Sadly I live next to one set of neighbours that have been very difficult and making us feel so unwelcome and uncomfortable.
I understand the law of attraction works but am struggling with how to think, to make the situation better.
We have barely lived their a month and our neighbours are very religious which was no problem to us, but for them with us being spiritual has turned them into neighbours from hell ( excuse the pun  ;) )
We have been gossiped about, rubbish thrown in our garden and talking loudly of us being demons,stupid ect. Even our poor cat has had things thrown at her.
The worst is how my 10 yr old daughter is being hissed at and told she will go to hell. This is deeply upsetting and confusing as I have always got on with my neighbours and I dont understand why this has happened and how to fix it.
I am trying to focus on having good neighbours but can feel it eating away at me and with them shouting and their children jumping on their trampoline looking and pulling faces at us through to our front room, Its becoming incressinly difficult to be positive.
I have tried to talk calmly to them with no avail.
So I am here for any well needed advice on how to use law of attraction to make the situation better and give many thanks for any advice.
blessings to all
With love & belief for a better future starts a wonderful journey to more than we could ever imagine

Offline lise

• Thank You
  • -Given: 257
  • -Receive: 774
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
Re: How can I use law of attraction for Nicer Neighbours
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 01:24:07 AM »
When I read your post - it reminded me of this one I read on another site.

http://goodvibeblog.com/2007/10/leaving-reality-behind/

Offline vanessa202

• Thank You
  • Happiness begins now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 02:18:24 AM »
When I read your post - it reminded me of this one I read on another site.

Thank you so much for this! Already I feel better and more importantly in control again

Offline lashark

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 807
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 02:30:21 AM »
what an awesome post lise.

Offline vanessa202

• Thank You
  • Happiness begins now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 02:57:08 AM »
Its interesting that now I am calm and in appreciation that I have realized why I have attracted my neighbours.
The family who lived here before me didnt get on with them either and the energy is still here and has latched on to us.
Also it is here to enhance my law of attraction experience. I am understanding now everything that happens is a lesson in creating my own joy!, even if it doesnt feel like it at the time.
Love and peace to all! x   

Offline Detached&Allowing

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1806
  • -Receive: 2460
  • The key is embracing an "Attitude of Gratitude"!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2011, 07:51:35 AM »
lise beat me to the punch.  I just searched and found the same article.    :-*

Offline jhons80

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 11:31:55 AM »
We have been getting many new users lately who don't seem to know the finer points of our rules.

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, 10:27:32 PM »
jhons80, what do you mean?

Offline jassie@depuy asr hip

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2011, 05:01:51 PM »
attraction is the ability of pulling people towards you. and that should not only depend on the physical attributes. rather, your good qualities and attitudes should be the attracting pull for you. The same principle is applied for to get nicer neighbors.

Offline vanessa202

• Thank You
  • Happiness begins now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2011, 05:04:53 AM »
A few months on and I wanted to share the progress of using what i had learnt here.
I started to allow the frustration to subside and just said to myself calmly " i have good neighbors and everything is ok, peaceful,calm"
I used incense sticks and crystals to create a more positive atmosphere.
after a while I started to notice i didnt see them so often and gradually barely see them at all.
I did have to report about the noise and now everything is quite and peaceful again and has been this way for a while now.
Also i have heard they are trying to move out.
Not sure what johns80 meant by his post as I am no master at law of attraction and am still learning, sometimes we need a little help from others to guide us back to what we know.
And Thank you to all for your very kind help, I just wanted to reply back and say yes! Law of attraction worked for me even when I couldnt see any way out love to all xxx

Offline angel_star

• Thank You
  • -Given: 674
  • -Receive: 1626
  • Feel blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2011, 07:19:26 PM »
Dear Vanessa, thank you for coming back and sharing the success story. It really helps us to keep the faith strong :)

Offline lise

• Thank You
  • -Given: 257
  • -Receive: 774
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2011, 07:33:03 PM »
Fantastic.

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2011, 02:30:37 AM »
wonderful news!! Thank you for sharing!!

Offline billjonesplanet

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 7
  • Live by the law all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2012, 12:16:10 AM »
ahaha ;D ;D ;D

i-ve been there, when particular group of people gossip the wrong stuff about you,

becareful of the OBSERVATION PROBLEM, cause the more you give your attention to it , the bigger it gets.

cause what ever is put into the subconscious has the tendency to grow, wheather it is what you want or not!!

this is what i did:

#1 accept the situation really , accept it, think as if you can live with that for ever with no problem whatsoever, (not easy in the beginning, eventually you believe that, hey you know they are wrong , you can sleep well at night )

#2 put your attention on what you want

http://tinyurl.com/manifestamiracle21

Offline Wendy Tomlinson

• Wendy Tomlinson Coaching
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 39
  • Creating the Lives We Really Want
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2012, 06:50:47 PM »
Yes I can see this makes for an unpleasant situation.  Okay, here's my advice.  First get really clear about the sort of neighbours you would like to have.  If it helps think about everything you don't like now and ask yourself "So what do I want?"
Write it all down I want ... keep all of your statements positive.
Next work on raising your vibrations.  It's my guess that by now you are fully expecting some fort of abuse from your neighbours whenever they are around.  So your vibrations will be negative and you will be attracting more of the same to you.  You know that you can attract nice neighbours as you have already done this in the past.  What about your other neighbours now, are their any neighbours now that are nice?  If so focus on these people.  Focus on your lovely home and your family being happy and safe living the life you all choose.
Now I'm going to suggest you do something which may seem strange.  I want you to send mental messages of forgiveness to the very people who are causing you this upset right now.  These people do not know a better way and by behaing in such a way they are in fact attracting suffering into their own lives.  Forgive these people in your mind and wish them well.  Do this every single day for as long as you need to.  Think of them and say "I forgive you.  I wish you well."  You are forgiving them for not knowing any better. 
Spend time everyday (as often as you can) visualizing being outside in your garden and waving to your neighbours and greeting them.  Imagine a friendly response.  Focus on yourself and your family.  In this situation I would suggest you leave the image of your neighbours blank and leave it up to the Universe to work out what's best.  Perhaps they will move and you will get new neighbours or perhaps they will simply realise you are great people. 
Finally work on changing any negative beliefs.  A great way to do this is by using affirmations and EFT.
Go to YouTube and look up Brad Yates.  He's got loads of free EFT videos.  They are all great for releasing negaive emotions. 
Try these affirmations:
I am surrounded by happy and positive people who only treat me and my family with kindness and respect.
I am loving my new home and we live in a wonderful neighbourhood
I easily attract nice neighbours
I NOW ONLY attract kind and positive people into my life.

Use these affirmations often throughout your day (as often as possible)
Whenever you spot any negative thoughts and feelings use these affirmations

Hope this all helps

Tags: