Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Poll

hello all

hi
55 (85.9%)
hi
9 (14.1%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Author Topic: Hello from Rome  (Read 3033 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline alina77

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Hello from Rome
« on: January 31, 2010, 04:55:54 PM »
 :)hi all

my name is alina and i am from rome italy..i read a book about the law of attraction and today i found this forum..i think is something so interesting..its incredible how many secrets have the human mind..and how small we are infront of it..

see you arround 8)
ali

Offline Ankur Sancheti

  • You Are, Your Attraction!
  • Administrator
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1537
  • -Receive: 2390
  • Posts: 450
  • Karma: 520
  • "Attract Carefully, Incase, It Becomes A Reality"
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Rome
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 05:28:18 PM »
Welcome Alina,

You have lot to explore here... Humun mind is still explored a fraction on %age.... lot to know....


Offline Polaris

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 33
  • Posts: 59
  • Karma: 35
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Rome
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 07:41:11 PM »
welcome welcome :)

Offline Detached&Allowing

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1806
  • -Receive: 2460
  • Posts: 2964
  • Karma: 2421
  • The key is embracing an "Attitude of Gratitude"!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Rome
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 11:52:27 PM »
Welcome Alina!

Offline passionmax

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 147
  • -Receive: 84
  • Posts: 301
  • Karma: 87
  • No doubt!!! I am the most successful one.
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Rome
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2011, 06:15:25 AM »
Welcome  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Offline Berylac

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 291
  • Posts: 328
  • Karma: 286
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Rome
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2011, 10:45:20 AM »
:)hi all

my name is alina and i am from rome italy..i read a book about the law of attraction and today i found this forum..i think is something so interesting..its incredible how many secrets have the human mind..and how small we are infront of it..

see you arround 8)
ali

Hi,

Yes! We humans can only attend less than 2% of our brain power. And that's forever. We can control these 2% to do what we want. Knowing Law of Attraction is just like influencing the other 98% of the brain power to achieve what you want.

Remember! " Whatever we can conceive, it can achieve. "!

Regards,
Berylac

Offline 57angel

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1092
  • -Receive: 1874
  • Posts: 2313
  • Karma: 1886
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Rome
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2011, 07:59:46 AM »
Welcome Alina :)

Offline Mercy Flower

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Rome
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2012, 07:25:39 PM »
Hi Alina! I wonder if you're still around and active on here! I joined the forum yesterday and I live right outside of northern Rome too! :]

Tags:
 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
1 Replies
570 Views
Last post December 16, 2014, 12:55:39 AM
by ManifestWithArmine


* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.


* Only for Sensible Talk!

Refresh History

       Registration



Facebook Comments

Back to top
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal