Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

* Project TransformZ

Great News!

We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".

It will not be a Public Launch in thebeginning but for only Project TeamMembers.

We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.

Click Here!!!

Author Topic: $1,000 In A Week, Better Believe It!  (Read 1721 times)

Offline Bring In The Bling

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 5
  • Thought, Words, Actions, Habits ;)
    • View Profile
$1,000 In A Week, Better Believe It!
« on: July 09, 2011, 12:08:44 AM »
Alright, so here it goes....

I wished for $1,000 to fly right at me. I had no idea how I was going to get it, all's I knew was that somehow I was going to recieve this monetary amount. The previous weeks I have wished for $100 and ended up getting $150, which cashed in today. It came out of the blue and I was pretty stoked. That is a 50% increase if you think about it in percentages. Now, I don't have a job now, but I do my own things on the side and am doing pretty well. I want to help out others also.

So back to the amazingly awesome, $1,000 story.

Yesterday, I ventured down to my local used book store and then was sifting through a couple books i wanted. I picked up a book, Pride and Prejudice. I started flipping through the pages. What do you know,

Out pops a $1,000 bill.

Ok ok, it wasn't a $1,000 bill, but it was a $1,000 bill "looking" bookmark. I must have been on the right track. I mean seriously, who has a $1,000 bookmark. It's not like it is one of those twilight bookmarks that most teenage girls have. No offense to anyone there, just saying that those tend to be a bit more popular.

I am kind of dissapointed now that it did not turn out to be a real $1,000 but, I am happy and excited that this happened. My time frame for this monetary value has not expired yet, so maybe that bookmark was just a warm up. Who knows,

Only the Universe does is the answer to that by the way  ;)

I hope you enjoyed the post.

Comment, come back, and maybe we can sit and have some coffee next time.

Visit us @ Bring In The Bling
Thank You For Your Time!
http://BringInTheBling.weebly.com

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Twinklecake

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 13
  • Life is what you make of it- make it grand :)
    • View Profile
Re: $1,000 In A Week, Better Believe It!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 01:31:45 AM »
Lol, that's a very cute story!
Here's hoping you'll get your actual $1000 soon :)

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 03:00:42 AM »
 :D Why Thank You Very Much! :D

Offline Mariposa, (KnJ)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2459
  • -Receive: 1817
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 03:05:12 AM »
I'm sure it's on it's way.......send some of that my way too, I could use it! :) 

Have a great weekend!! 

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2011, 05:51:46 AM »
You know, i wish I could, honestly.

Look forward to my other posts.

Something that always worked for me, was to repeat, "Money is being printed for me right now."

Then I don't feel like I am taking it away from anyone or anything.

Guess what happened after I said that every night for a week before I went to bed.

Someone approached me, YES Approached ME!!!!

Asking me to do an anual job for them. It paid well, and of course I took it!

So good luck, keep working on it!

:D :D :D :D :D

Offline guruinterviews

• Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 17
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2011, 05:28:29 PM »
It reminds me of 2 events that happened to me in my past.

the first time is that I sent the intention out there to manifest lots of money, and the next morning I got a $100 google ad words card. If you don't know what ad words are its a way to advertise your business on google... well, at the time, I had no use of this so I threw it out and iddn't realize that this might have been the Universe's way of telling me that this was how I was going to make lots of money! Now that my business needs google advertising, I wish I would have hung on to that free $100 coupon to get me started...

second, like you I had an intention to make lots of money, and then I had the inspiration to look through a drawer in my kitchen and I found hundreds of dollars... well, just like you, it wasnt real money. it was a deck of cards where every single card had a hundred dollar bill as the image on the back... hehehe. I think this was just a way for Universe to show me I was on the right track...

It's just interesting to see you have had such a similar experience with your 1000$ bill bookmark!

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2011, 09:39:54 PM »
It is neat how that works.

I think it also means that we should never loose hope. There will always be a way and a solution.

We just need to dig deeper and find it. We can all do it.

Cheers to you making loads of money. Someday we will be riding in style. Trust me :)

Tags:

Related Topics

Subject / Started by Replies Last post
7 Replies
Last post March 10, 2011, 08:11:09 PM
by angel_star
38 Replies
Last post May 27, 2011, 08:19:42 AM
by loveofabundance
3 Replies
Last post July 06, 2011, 04:32:08 AM
by donna.amphlett
13 Replies
Last post September 29, 2011, 10:40:47 PM
by Shrikanya

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Suggestions Please?

* You Can Chat Here!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • yolo: positive vibes to you all!!~*~* do something great for yourself today
    Today at 04:22:54 AM
  • butterfly93: Hey guys!!! please check my post: http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=18305.0  I really need some help at this point in my life!!! thank you so much everyone!!!!! <3
    Today at 01:26:04 AM
  • radicalsomething: hello
    Today at 12:19:13 AM
  • alovek: positive vibes to all :) remember the power is within you..
    September 21, 2014, 08:41:39 PM
  • siamesegirl: Well done Tosy, now time to move forward.  Keep an open mind - if he is a totally changed bloke, and you work on yourself, who knows what may happen?  But you may - WILL - be in a MUCH better place then anyway.  Proud of you girl! x
    September 21, 2014, 08:11:51 PM
  • tosy: Positive vibes to all!! Love self and love life! :*
    September 21, 2014, 08:06:28 PM
  • tosy: I don't want my ex back anymore. this is sort of my success story
    September 21, 2014, 08:05:50 PM
  • siamesegirl: I need some good vibes please as I have some interview research to do and prepare for a presentation; I can't seem to get my mojo going! :D
    September 21, 2014, 08:01:12 PM
  • alovek: catch u later ..cooking dinner ..brb in jiffy
    September 21, 2014, 07:32:39 PM
  • alovek: i feel there are so many people out there who had success , so what makes us different..maybe somewhere im doing something wrong. just need to figure out whats that and change it..positivity is key but being positivity doesnt happen all the time . ... sometimes i feel low and alone too but thats just a phase i need to "pass"
    September 21, 2014, 07:31:57 PM
  • alovek: whenever i feel low i just lie down and sleep and loggin to this forum, but i dont read latest post much  i just skip to old posts they are so good and vibrate with positivity and knowledge
    September 21, 2014, 07:28:41 PM
  • alovek: why
    September 21, 2014, 07:24:49 PM
  • alovek: today i watched secret in morning it made me feel good
    September 21, 2014, 07:24:23 PM
  • alovek: hope i hear good news soon
    September 21, 2014, 07:23:42 PM
  • Raina33: Thank you alovek..I don't know but I'm feeling low today.
    September 21, 2014, 07:23:23 PM
  • alovek: raina :-* lots of love and positive vibes ur way my dear friend
    September 21, 2014, 07:21:25 PM
  • alovek: its been 2 / 3 months i guess so i cant say if i have results yet..but whenever i see them i feel its what i want and this is my reality . it makes me feel good thats the point of making visionboard
    September 21, 2014, 07:20:08 PM
  • Raina33: Send me positive vibes too.... :(
    September 21, 2014, 07:19:49 PM
  • diamond: thanks alovek ! when did you make the vision board ? did you get results yet ? :)
    September 21, 2014, 07:14:44 PM
  • alovek: i have my guy and my pic on my visionboard
    September 21, 2014, 07:10:16 PM
  • alovek: good vibes to u too diamond !
    September 21, 2014, 07:09:16 PM
  • diamond: Well we should not be thinking about the HOW anyway ;)
    September 21, 2014, 05:40:59 PM
  • siamesegirl: Though I have found clips of him on YouTube and been looking at those - a lot ......
    September 21, 2014, 05:33:07 PM
  • siamesegirl: Hi Diamond, I have him on my vision board but the pictures aren't such that we could be photoshopped as you have done!  I have absolutely no idea how we are going to ever make contact but I know we are and that is part of the surprise I think! :D
    September 21, 2014, 05:32:32 PM
  • diamond: Thanks siamesegirl ! But does it matter ? You could do it with an older picture as well I think, as long as you 'know' to whom your energy is flowing to the universe will help :D I mean I was in suuuuch a bad place a few days ago as he's still ignoring me but that picture just made my weekend :D Seriously I cant stop smiling when I look at it :)
    September 21, 2014, 05:05:56 PM
  • siamesegirl: Diamond I like your story about the visionboard. I have one too but I don't have an up to date or decent photo of him.
    September 21, 2014, 05:02:15 PM
  • diamond: Hi everybody ! I didnt want to open a new thread for this but I'm working on a vision board to attract a specific person back into my life so I first started with a picture of a happily married couple (bride and groom) and photoshopped our faces on the bodies and you wouldnt believe how real it looks ! I CANT STOP GIGGLING it makes me so happy ! :) I've put it as my Phone background picture but I will also create an extended vision board with affirmations around it. Just wanted to share ! Have a good day everybody !! GOOD VIBESSSSS :)
    September 21, 2014, 04:51:16 PM
  • Raina33: Always trust ur intuition.
    September 21, 2014, 10:58:25 AM
  • Maverick: Like! A dog is gonna have an amazing day!
    September 21, 2014, 09:13:24 AM
  • Maverick: Folks! I just saw a dog taking a massive shit! Something great is supposed to happen!
    September 21, 2014, 09:13:08 AM

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal