Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

* Project TransformZ

Great News!

We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".

It will not be a Public Launch in thebeginning but for only Project TeamMembers.

We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.

Click Here!!!

Author Topic: $1,000 In A Week, Better Believe It!  (Read 1716 times)

Offline Bring In The Bling

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 5
  • Thought, Words, Actions, Habits ;)
    • View Profile
$1,000 In A Week, Better Believe It!
« on: July 09, 2011, 12:08:44 AM »
Alright, so here it goes....

I wished for $1,000 to fly right at me. I had no idea how I was going to get it, all's I knew was that somehow I was going to recieve this monetary amount. The previous weeks I have wished for $100 and ended up getting $150, which cashed in today. It came out of the blue and I was pretty stoked. That is a 50% increase if you think about it in percentages. Now, I don't have a job now, but I do my own things on the side and am doing pretty well. I want to help out others also.

So back to the amazingly awesome, $1,000 story.

Yesterday, I ventured down to my local used book store and then was sifting through a couple books i wanted. I picked up a book, Pride and Prejudice. I started flipping through the pages. What do you know,

Out pops a $1,000 bill.

Ok ok, it wasn't a $1,000 bill, but it was a $1,000 bill "looking" bookmark. I must have been on the right track. I mean seriously, who has a $1,000 bookmark. It's not like it is one of those twilight bookmarks that most teenage girls have. No offense to anyone there, just saying that those tend to be a bit more popular.

I am kind of dissapointed now that it did not turn out to be a real $1,000 but, I am happy and excited that this happened. My time frame for this monetary value has not expired yet, so maybe that bookmark was just a warm up. Who knows,

Only the Universe does is the answer to that by the way  ;)

I hope you enjoyed the post.

Comment, come back, and maybe we can sit and have some coffee next time.

Visit us @ Bring In The Bling
Thank You For Your Time!
http://BringInTheBling.weebly.com

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Twinklecake

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 13
  • Life is what you make of it- make it grand :)
    • View Profile
Re: $1,000 In A Week, Better Believe It!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 01:31:45 AM »
Lol, that's a very cute story!
Here's hoping you'll get your actual $1000 soon :)

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 03:00:42 AM »
 :D Why Thank You Very Much! :D

Offline Mariposa, (KnJ)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2459
  • -Receive: 1817
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 03:05:12 AM »
I'm sure it's on it's way.......send some of that my way too, I could use it! :) 

Have a great weekend!! 

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2011, 05:51:46 AM »
You know, i wish I could, honestly.

Look forward to my other posts.

Something that always worked for me, was to repeat, "Money is being printed for me right now."

Then I don't feel like I am taking it away from anyone or anything.

Guess what happened after I said that every night for a week before I went to bed.

Someone approached me, YES Approached ME!!!!

Asking me to do an anual job for them. It paid well, and of course I took it!

So good luck, keep working on it!

:D :D :D :D :D

Offline guruinterviews

• Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 17
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2011, 05:28:29 PM »
It reminds me of 2 events that happened to me in my past.

the first time is that I sent the intention out there to manifest lots of money, and the next morning I got a $100 google ad words card. If you don't know what ad words are its a way to advertise your business on google... well, at the time, I had no use of this so I threw it out and iddn't realize that this might have been the Universe's way of telling me that this was how I was going to make lots of money! Now that my business needs google advertising, I wish I would have hung on to that free $100 coupon to get me started...

second, like you I had an intention to make lots of money, and then I had the inspiration to look through a drawer in my kitchen and I found hundreds of dollars... well, just like you, it wasnt real money. it was a deck of cards where every single card had a hundred dollar bill as the image on the back... hehehe. I think this was just a way for Universe to show me I was on the right track...

It's just interesting to see you have had such a similar experience with your 1000$ bill bookmark!

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2011, 09:39:54 PM »
It is neat how that works.

I think it also means that we should never loose hope. There will always be a way and a solution.

We just need to dig deeper and find it. We can all do it.

Cheers to you making loads of money. Someday we will be riding in style. Trust me :)

Tags: