Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

* Project TransformZ

Great News!

We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".

It will not be a Public Launch in the beginning but for only Project Team Members.

We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.

Click Here!!!  

Author Topic: How to Practice Law of Attraction  (Read 3033 times)

Offline Felix Makmur

• TheLawOfAttractionMastery.com
  • Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 70
  • -Receive: 65
  • Certified Law of Attraction & NLP Practitioner
    • View Profile
How to Practice Law of Attraction
« on: April 16, 2011, 06:06:46 PM »
Hi everyone,

I've just found this great law of attraction article lying around in my hard disk and I thought I want to share it with you guys. Hope you enjoy it! :) (P.S. I still got quite a lot of other articles as well and if you like it, I may post them in the future)

How to Practice Laws of Attraction

"Imagine that you had all the money you could ever want.  You had great relationships and perfect health.  Imagine you spent your life in peace and joy.  If you practice the Laws of Attraction, these things can come true for you.  The first thing you must do to practice the Laws of Attraction is to embrace a feeling of gratitude.  Be thankful for everything that you have.  Focusing on the good things in your life will help you key in on positive feelings. 

These positive feelings will translate into a positive energy, according to the Laws of Attraction.  When you send out this kind of positive energy, you will see good things come back to you in return through the Laws of Attraction.  You can concentrate on the positive things by holding some kind of talisman in your pocket, for example.  This will help you remember to be thankful every time you touch it. 

Another thing to do in practicing the Laws of Attraction is to become aware of what kinds of thoughts you are having.  Most people go through the day with thoughts flitting in and out of their heads.  They pay them little heed.  If you are aware of the Laws of Attraction, you can monitor your thoughts to a certain degree.  You can get a feel for just what direction your thoughts are going.  Are they leading you toward a negative situation?  If so, it's time to use the Laws of Attraction to change all that. 

Figure out what it is that you want.  Don't limit yourself to easy things to get, either.  The universe gives out no different effort to give you a little thing than it does to give you something that is fantastic.  So, go for your dreams.  The Laws of Attraction can supply them. 

Maybe you don't really know what you want.  You've been told for so long that you can't have it that you've stopped wanting it.  It's time to do some soul searching and really find out what you could get through the Laws of Attraction that would please you.  Look through catalogs and go to showroom floors and model houses.  You might get some ideas.  Once you become excited about something, your positive energy will become all the more powerful through the Laws of Attraction. 

Once you know what you want, it's simple.  Just ask for it.  Say it, write it, and believe in it.  Think of it as if it has already happened.  Imagine that it has, using the Laws of Attraction.  Don't do this in a whimsical, "gee wouldn't it be swell" way, but actually close your eyes and visualize it.  Don't expect to know the method by which your dreams will come true.  The Laws of Attraction don't work that way.  You just need to trust that a good thing will happen, and leave the "how" up to the universe. 

Knowing the Laws of Attraction can change your life.  It takes a certain mindset to work with the Laws of Attraction, but it is not hard to master.  It just takes some time, patience, and most of all, a lot of faith. "

Felix
Download FREE Law of Attraction Mastery eBook, Think & Grow Rich Audio and 5-Day eCourse ($97 Value) at:

==> TheLawOfAttractionMastery.com

Tags:

Related Topics

Subject / Started by Replies Last post
1 Replies
Last post October 23, 2009, 05:15:20 PM
by Sneha Kulkarni
0 Replies
Last post September 21, 2010, 11:57:43 AM
by Liz Green
6 Replies
Last post March 22, 2011, 02:55:45 AM
by jeffk
0 Replies
Last post July 01, 2013, 07:58:23 PM
by Felix Makmur

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Suggestions Please?

* You Can Chat Here!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • LauraC: everything. just the whole of him. since three years. i love his flaws as much as his qualities, and i accept everything in him
    Today at 03:11:12 AM
  • Willow: LauraC what specifically do you like about this guy in particular? What qualities make him special to you?
    Today at 03:07:19 AM
  • LauraC: problem is when im positive, shit things happen :(
    Today at 02:37:35 AM
  • FindDivineTogether: LauraC all the negative talk brings on more things that are negative in your life, seriously, for your own good get off the rollercoaster ride..lol..get positive, or like i had said to you before..even nuetral..as long as you are not worrying, anxious, negative, etc. you need to turn it around if you ever want to see that in your life :) xx
    Today at 02:13:30 AM
  • LauraC: i think its because i don't know what the outcome will be
    Today at 01:56:42 AM
  • LauraC: that's also very true ...
    Today at 01:56:15 AM
  • waterfall: Yes but it seems that you are spending more time being anxious than feeling it.
    Today at 01:51:53 AM
  • LauraC: andi just want to add, that i do visualise i do "feel" it, and have done this for years now, but nothing. he came back, but left again
    Today at 01:37:35 AM
  • LauraC: because we haven't spoken for two month now more or less. unfortunately. And i can't help but miss him so much. even at work, i miss him. (sight)
    Today at 01:34:19 AM
  • LauraC: thanx, jono, but he's not... I just hope i'll be with him finally, it's getting long now
    Today at 01:32:53 AM
  • Jono: Sorry LauraC, that's just my catch-all response to when people ask that question. Could be wrong, but I doubt it
    Today at 01:10:14 AM
  • Jono: who uses every psychological trick in the book he can find to make you think about him every single day
    Today at 01:07:19 AM
  • Jono: Because he's a manipulative narcissist
    Today at 01:06:54 AM
  • LauraC: sometimes i just wonder why i love someone who just doesnt love me back? i mean, why do i feel so strongly for him :(
    Today at 12:45:28 AM
  • FindDivineTogether: Thanks :)
    July 23, 2014, 11:53:22 PM
  • bebeh: wow i love u waterfall ..i just have love in my heart for everyone
    July 23, 2014, 08:59:49 PM
  • waterfall: FDT, I replied.
    July 23, 2014, 08:13:28 PM
  • FindDivineTogether: waterfall..i responded to you in the ''Universe works backwards'' thread :D
    July 23, 2014, 04:15:00 PM
  • waterfall: @ML, I know what you mean. Its Same s%^T different day here. But they need support too. I hope people take advice from here and use it.
    July 23, 2014, 03:06:40 PM
  • nutcheesy: Yes magic lamp a full detailed post for your juniors here!  I have read almost every single post of you and SR. Hehe.
    July 23, 2014, 03:02:24 PM
  • magic lamp: Waterfall and SS thanks for the words. I will write a mega post on how to use loa one day. I am leaving for Africa in a few hours so kinda have to get some shit done lol talk to you soon guys!
    July 23, 2014, 08:32:15 AM
  • magic lamp: Really? Did it work for you waterfall? Great! Yupe loa is way way way simpler than ppl make it. It's actually fun to play loa game and see the result. Just have to know the rules. SS I come here time to time but the "get the ex back" desperatness drives me away every time. This forum used to be such an enlightened place. I hope it can become that again.
    July 23, 2014, 08:29:28 AM
  • waterfall: @ML, used your advice on walking away and not being "just friends". It worked. I think you need to re write your post here. Many people will find it useful.
    July 23, 2014, 06:38:55 AM
  • SilverSprings: That's great ML! You should share some more of what you have learned now!
    July 23, 2014, 04:15:36 AM
  • Jono: How's it goin'?
    July 23, 2014, 03:31:33 AM
  • MakingaDifference: Ayyeee Jono  ;)
    July 23, 2014, 03:18:40 AM
  • Jono: Whuddup guys
    July 23, 2014, 03:16:41 AM
  • magic lamp: Waterfall! How are you? I am great! Loa is making more and more sense to me now :) it's a post manifestation understanding hahaha
    July 23, 2014, 03:05:38 AM
  • waterfall: Was up wagic lamp !!!
    July 22, 2014, 08:55:33 PM
  • setsuna: keep the good vibes comin' and rollin' everyone! :)
    July 22, 2014, 11:18:48 AM

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal