Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

* Project TransformZ

Great News!

We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".

It will not be a Public Launch in the beginning but for only Project Team Members.

We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.

Click Here!!!  

Author Topic: How to Practice Law of Attraction  (Read 2913 times)

Offline Felix Makmur

• TheLawOfAttractionMastery.com
  • Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 70
  • -Receive: 65
  • Certified Law of Attraction & NLP Practitioner
    • View Profile
How to Practice Law of Attraction
« on: April 16, 2011, 06:06:46 PM »
Hi everyone,

I've just found this great law of attraction article lying around in my hard disk and I thought I want to share it with you guys. Hope you enjoy it! :) (P.S. I still got quite a lot of other articles as well and if you like it, I may post them in the future)

How to Practice Laws of Attraction

"Imagine that you had all the money you could ever want.  You had great relationships and perfect health.  Imagine you spent your life in peace and joy.  If you practice the Laws of Attraction, these things can come true for you.  The first thing you must do to practice the Laws of Attraction is to embrace a feeling of gratitude.  Be thankful for everything that you have.  Focusing on the good things in your life will help you key in on positive feelings. 

These positive feelings will translate into a positive energy, according to the Laws of Attraction.  When you send out this kind of positive energy, you will see good things come back to you in return through the Laws of Attraction.  You can concentrate on the positive things by holding some kind of talisman in your pocket, for example.  This will help you remember to be thankful every time you touch it. 

Another thing to do in practicing the Laws of Attraction is to become aware of what kinds of thoughts you are having.  Most people go through the day with thoughts flitting in and out of their heads.  They pay them little heed.  If you are aware of the Laws of Attraction, you can monitor your thoughts to a certain degree.  You can get a feel for just what direction your thoughts are going.  Are they leading you toward a negative situation?  If so, it's time to use the Laws of Attraction to change all that. 

Figure out what it is that you want.  Don't limit yourself to easy things to get, either.  The universe gives out no different effort to give you a little thing than it does to give you something that is fantastic.  So, go for your dreams.  The Laws of Attraction can supply them. 

Maybe you don't really know what you want.  You've been told for so long that you can't have it that you've stopped wanting it.  It's time to do some soul searching and really find out what you could get through the Laws of Attraction that would please you.  Look through catalogs and go to showroom floors and model houses.  You might get some ideas.  Once you become excited about something, your positive energy will become all the more powerful through the Laws of Attraction. 

Once you know what you want, it's simple.  Just ask for it.  Say it, write it, and believe in it.  Think of it as if it has already happened.  Imagine that it has, using the Laws of Attraction.  Don't do this in a whimsical, "gee wouldn't it be swell" way, but actually close your eyes and visualize it.  Don't expect to know the method by which your dreams will come true.  The Laws of Attraction don't work that way.  You just need to trust that a good thing will happen, and leave the "how" up to the universe. 

Knowing the Laws of Attraction can change your life.  It takes a certain mindset to work with the Laws of Attraction, but it is not hard to master.  It just takes some time, patience, and most of all, a lot of faith. "

Felix
Download FREE Law of Attraction Mastery eBook, Think & Grow Rich Audio and 5-Day eCourse ($97 Value) at:

==> TheLawOfAttractionMastery.com

Tags:

Related Topics

Subject / Started by Replies Last post
1 Replies
Last post October 23, 2009, 05:15:20 PM
by Sneha Kulkarni
0 Replies
Last post September 21, 2010, 11:57:43 AM
by Liz Green
6 Replies
Last post March 22, 2011, 02:55:45 AM
by jeffk
0 Replies
Last post July 01, 2013, 07:58:23 PM
by Felix Makmur

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Suggestions Please?

* You Can Chat Here!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • positivelife: zelda did you recieve my email?
    April 24, 2014, 10:49:13 PM
  • Muppet84: my bad, check again!
    April 24, 2014, 04:37:51 PM
  • zelda_120: I think I received it, as you didn't state your forum ID in the mail, I don't know which one is from you
    April 24, 2014, 11:26:17 AM
  • Muppet84: zelda did you get my email
    April 24, 2014, 12:42:33 AM
  • HopefulLove: Wishing Everyone Positive Vibes..
    April 23, 2014, 07:12:27 PM
  • waterfall: right and wrong is Perception. Dont get caught in black and white.....life is grey. Embrace it and JUST BE
    April 23, 2014, 05:55:30 PM
  • LauraC: "the right thing at the wrong time is still the wrong thing"
    April 23, 2014, 05:29:06 PM
  • LauraC: thank you for your great help zelda :) I replied back to your email x
    April 23, 2014, 01:55:50 PM
  • zelda_120: Check your email!
    April 23, 2014, 12:15:41 PM
  • SilverSprings: Zelda, sending you an email right now!
    April 23, 2014, 09:53:12 AM
  • zelda_120: @evangeline,I will reply you ASAP!:)
    April 23, 2014, 09:07:18 AM
  • Parizay: ;)
    April 23, 2014, 12:02:53 AM
  • Parizay: hello
    April 23, 2014, 12:02:13 AM
  • LauraC: 8 times i almost saw him and it failed once again. urgh. always close to my goal then, it gets pulled. hmmmm
    April 22, 2014, 09:02:41 PM
  • jellybelly05: Thank you!:)
    April 22, 2014, 08:00:47 PM
  • zelda_120: I received your email already
    April 22, 2014, 05:09:22 PM
  • jellybelly05: Hey Zelda! It's Evangeline here. I dropped you an email since a while ago but ain't sure if you have received it! :)
    April 22, 2014, 10:31:17 AM
  • zelda_120: Sorry for having you all to wait for me:( I have sent an email to those who have emailed me months ago, be sure if you have checked it
    April 22, 2014, 09:45:55 AM
  • zelda_120: I actually feel bad for not replying emails for months lol I'm sorry for that. I will start replying emails today!
    April 22, 2014, 09:45:16 AM
  • Muppet84: Hi Zelda, I sent you an e-mail
    April 21, 2014, 09:49:02 PM
  • positivelife: Hi Zelda i sent you an email :)
    April 21, 2014, 09:03:35 PM
  • zelda_120: Hi! Those who have pm me before , please send an email to zelda120loa@gmail.com if u still want my advice. I can't reply all pm as i forgot whether I have replied you before or not lol
    April 21, 2014, 07:55:28 PM
  • LauraC: yes hanajeong, thats what im actually doing now, in a way, by being grateful by what i have in the present
    April 21, 2014, 04:54:36 PM
  • hanajeong: Being happy is gratitute by itself.
    April 21, 2014, 04:14:32 PM
  • hanajeong: LauraC just be happy that your dreams have the potential to manifest.
    April 21, 2014, 04:13:00 PM
  • Catlover84: The same bloody day we move on!! Ugh!!
    April 21, 2014, 01:45:53 PM
  • radicalsomething: thank you Jellybean :) and sorry to hear that Catlover hope things work out
    April 21, 2014, 12:49:29 PM
  • Catlover84: Ok so I move on with my housemate and that same day we both hear from our exes. His is 2 months pregnant with his child possibly :( I'm upset cause I like him :(
    April 21, 2014, 11:27:13 AM
  • jellybelly05: Because I'm overflowing with positive vibes today, here I am sending all of you love and happiness! Have a wonderful day ahead! Stay happy and have faith! :)
    April 21, 2014, 09:16:27 AM
  • AS & I ARE HAPPY MARRIAGE NOW :): Same to you LauraC - I suggest you read 'The Magic' by Rhonda Byrne - Teaches beautifully how to practice Gratitude!
    April 21, 2014, 02:20:11 AM

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal