Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

* Project TransformZ

Great News!

We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".

It will not be a Public Launch in the beginning but for only Project Team Members.

We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.

Click Here!!!  

Author Topic: How to Practice Law of Attraction  (Read 3141 times)

Offline Felix Makmur

• TheLawOfAttractionMastery.com
  • Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 70
  • -Receive: 67
  • Certified Law of Attraction & NLP Practitioner
    • View Profile
How to Practice Law of Attraction
« on: April 16, 2011, 06:06:46 PM »
Hi everyone,

I've just found this great law of attraction article lying around in my hard disk and I thought I want to share it with you guys. Hope you enjoy it! :) (P.S. I still got quite a lot of other articles as well and if you like it, I may post them in the future)

How to Practice Laws of Attraction

"Imagine that you had all the money you could ever want.  You had great relationships and perfect health.  Imagine you spent your life in peace and joy.  If you practice the Laws of Attraction, these things can come true for you.  The first thing you must do to practice the Laws of Attraction is to embrace a feeling of gratitude.  Be thankful for everything that you have.  Focusing on the good things in your life will help you key in on positive feelings. 

These positive feelings will translate into a positive energy, according to the Laws of Attraction.  When you send out this kind of positive energy, you will see good things come back to you in return through the Laws of Attraction.  You can concentrate on the positive things by holding some kind of talisman in your pocket, for example.  This will help you remember to be thankful every time you touch it. 

Another thing to do in practicing the Laws of Attraction is to become aware of what kinds of thoughts you are having.  Most people go through the day with thoughts flitting in and out of their heads.  They pay them little heed.  If you are aware of the Laws of Attraction, you can monitor your thoughts to a certain degree.  You can get a feel for just what direction your thoughts are going.  Are they leading you toward a negative situation?  If so, it's time to use the Laws of Attraction to change all that. 

Figure out what it is that you want.  Don't limit yourself to easy things to get, either.  The universe gives out no different effort to give you a little thing than it does to give you something that is fantastic.  So, go for your dreams.  The Laws of Attraction can supply them. 

Maybe you don't really know what you want.  You've been told for so long that you can't have it that you've stopped wanting it.  It's time to do some soul searching and really find out what you could get through the Laws of Attraction that would please you.  Look through catalogs and go to showroom floors and model houses.  You might get some ideas.  Once you become excited about something, your positive energy will become all the more powerful through the Laws of Attraction. 

Once you know what you want, it's simple.  Just ask for it.  Say it, write it, and believe in it.  Think of it as if it has already happened.  Imagine that it has, using the Laws of Attraction.  Don't do this in a whimsical, "gee wouldn't it be swell" way, but actually close your eyes and visualize it.  Don't expect to know the method by which your dreams will come true.  The Laws of Attraction don't work that way.  You just need to trust that a good thing will happen, and leave the "how" up to the universe. 

Knowing the Laws of Attraction can change your life.  It takes a certain mindset to work with the Laws of Attraction, but it is not hard to master.  It just takes some time, patience, and most of all, a lot of faith. "

Felix
Download FREE Law of Attraction Mastery eBook, Think & Grow Rich Audio and 5-Day eCourse ($97 Value) at:

==> TheLawOfAttractionMastery.com

Tags:

Related Topics

Subject / Started by Replies Last post
1 Replies
Last post October 23, 2009, 05:15:20 PM
by Sneha Kulkarni
0 Replies
Last post September 21, 2010, 11:57:43 AM
by Liz Green
6 Replies
Last post March 22, 2011, 02:55:45 AM
by jeffk
0 Replies
Last post July 01, 2013, 07:58:23 PM
by Felix Makmur

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Suggestions Please?

* You Can Chat Here!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • posay17: Such talent!!
    Today at 07:14:48 PM
  • Maverick: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=806452752752998&set=vb.100413383356942&type=2&theater
    Today at 05:47:57 PM
  • Willow: Happy Thanksgiving sweet pea
    Today at 04:08:32 PM
  • Willow: Healing thoughts brave lioness x
    Today at 03:35:10 PM
  • Willow: Hahaha Maverick true true ;)
    Today at 03:34:05 PM
  • sweetpea♡: love to everyone! happy thanksgiving! ♡♡♡ <3
    Today at 01:49:07 PM
  • AS & I ARE HAPPY MARRIAGE NOW :): Magic lamp - You mean turn for better? Good Luck dear :)
    Today at 10:28:25 AM
  • magic lamp: evening everyone! just wanted to drop by yet again. my life has taken a huge turn for good! I am jumping into something taking a biggest leap of faith. wish me luck!
    Today at 09:41:40 AM
  • Maverick: Willow - start by giving thanks to your autocorrect.
    Today at 08:48:39 AM
  • bravelioness: Please pray for my grandmother. She's been going in and out of the hospital for the past few months.
    Today at 08:43:17 AM
  • Willow: Lots of love light and healing Jellyx
    Today at 04:14:11 AM
  • jellybelly05: My immunity has been weak recently. Appreciate if you all could pray for me and send some love over to me! Thank you, thank you, thank you! (:
    Today at 04:06:50 AM
  • Willow: :) today I am thankful for the sun coming up today, for good company and my beautiful family both furry feathered and skin.
    Today at 02:25:25 AM
  • kazoo: yes, willow, we should be thankful EVERY day!
    Today at 02:14:38 AM
  • Willow: I swear autocorrect is out to get me
    Today at 02:06:28 AM
  • Willow: We don't have thanksgiving here it should be thanksgiving everyda. Happy thanksgiving :)
    Today at 02:05:11 AM
  • kazoo: radical!
    Today at 01:54:38 AM
  • radicalsomething: kazooooo
    November 26, 2014, 11:45:58 PM
  • kazoo: Happy Thanksgiving to all of the Americans here!
    November 26, 2014, 11:09:31 PM
  • Willow: Best of luck with it :)
    November 26, 2014, 05:09:04 PM
  • tosy: Thanks Willow! I'm actually still busy with my thesis due in a few days :-X be right back next week!
    November 26, 2014, 05:07:23 PM
  • Willow: Welcome back Tosy
    November 26, 2014, 05:04:00 PM
  • tosy: I've been busy with school and away from here for a while and so much drama happened!  :o
    November 26, 2014, 05:00:05 PM
  • Betisse23: Thanks for the tip. I have not posted much on here which is probably why my I can't receive messages
    November 25, 2014, 06:37:07 AM
  • AS & I ARE HAPPY MARRIAGE NOW :): @Betisse23 - I think you can receive pm after 10 postings
    November 25, 2014, 06:32:27 AM
  • Willow: Thanks Betisse I still can't msg you can u please msg me thanks
    November 25, 2014, 06:31:09 AM
  • Betisse23: Ok willow I cleared my inbox
    November 25, 2014, 06:16:45 AM
  • Willow: Batisse23 clear your inbox, I tried to msg you but it's full pls pm me when you can thanks
    November 25, 2014, 05:53:31 AM
  • Willow: Lol lunar thanks I take that as a compliment
    November 25, 2014, 03:44:22 AM
  • lunareclipse: Oh Willow, you're such a guineafowl ;) :P
    November 25, 2014, 03:29:07 AM

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal