Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: How to Practice Law of Attraction  (Read 3387 times)

Offline Felix Makmur

• TheLawOfAttractionMastery.com
  • Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 70
  • -Receive: 70
  • Certified Law of Attraction & NLP Practitioner
    • View Profile
How to Practice Law of Attraction
« on: April 16, 2011, 06:06:46 PM »
Hi everyone,

I've just found this great law of attraction article lying around in my hard disk and I thought I want to share it with you guys. Hope you enjoy it! :) (P.S. I still got quite a lot of other articles as well and if you like it, I may post them in the future)

How to Practice Laws of Attraction

"Imagine that you had all the money you could ever want.  You had great relationships and perfect health.  Imagine you spent your life in peace and joy.  If you practice the Laws of Attraction, these things can come true for you.  The first thing you must do to practice the Laws of Attraction is to embrace a feeling of gratitude.  Be thankful for everything that you have.  Focusing on the good things in your life will help you key in on positive feelings. 

These positive feelings will translate into a positive energy, according to the Laws of Attraction.  When you send out this kind of positive energy, you will see good things come back to you in return through the Laws of Attraction.  You can concentrate on the positive things by holding some kind of talisman in your pocket, for example.  This will help you remember to be thankful every time you touch it. 

Another thing to do in practicing the Laws of Attraction is to become aware of what kinds of thoughts you are having.  Most people go through the day with thoughts flitting in and out of their heads.  They pay them little heed.  If you are aware of the Laws of Attraction, you can monitor your thoughts to a certain degree.  You can get a feel for just what direction your thoughts are going.  Are they leading you toward a negative situation?  If so, it's time to use the Laws of Attraction to change all that. 

Figure out what it is that you want.  Don't limit yourself to easy things to get, either.  The universe gives out no different effort to give you a little thing than it does to give you something that is fantastic.  So, go for your dreams.  The Laws of Attraction can supply them. 

Maybe you don't really know what you want.  You've been told for so long that you can't have it that you've stopped wanting it.  It's time to do some soul searching and really find out what you could get through the Laws of Attraction that would please you.  Look through catalogs and go to showroom floors and model houses.  You might get some ideas.  Once you become excited about something, your positive energy will become all the more powerful through the Laws of Attraction. 

Once you know what you want, it's simple.  Just ask for it.  Say it, write it, and believe in it.  Think of it as if it has already happened.  Imagine that it has, using the Laws of Attraction.  Don't do this in a whimsical, "gee wouldn't it be swell" way, but actually close your eyes and visualize it.  Don't expect to know the method by which your dreams will come true.  The Laws of Attraction don't work that way.  You just need to trust that a good thing will happen, and leave the "how" up to the universe. 

Knowing the Laws of Attraction can change your life.  It takes a certain mindset to work with the Laws of Attraction, but it is not hard to master.  It just takes some time, patience, and most of all, a lot of faith. "

Felix
Download FREE Law of Attraction Mastery eBook, Think & Grow Rich Audio and 5-Day eCourse ($97 Value) at:

==> TheLawOfAttractionMastery.com

Tags:

Related Topics

Subject / Started by Replies Last post
1 Replies
Last post October 23, 2009, 05:15:20 PM
by Sneha Kulkarni
0 Replies
Last post September 21, 2010, 11:57:43 AM
by Liz Green
6 Replies
Last post March 22, 2011, 02:55:45 AM
by jeffk
0 Replies
Last post July 01, 2013, 07:58:23 PM
by Felix Makmur

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Suggestions Please?

* Only for Sensible Talk!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • o.c.e.a.n.: Thanks for the advice. I will try it. Im taking it that you didn't come here to get an ex back?
    Today at 08:02:22 AM
  • AdamA: anything? anything at all.
    Today at 08:01:41 AM
  • AdamA: honestly... just seeing these people here, just the fact they still have the priviledge, drives me nuts. Its so wrong in my world. Can ANYONE relate? Does ANYONE have anything to say directly to me?
    Today at 08:01:35 AM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: Ocean, to be honest, this is a hard to deal with. I've been in a similar jam with a girl I dated...and don't want to go back. All I can really say is try to get yourself in the state of mind where you have everything you already want. Think the thought and feel the emotions that that person would think and feel. It’s hard at first, but later on you’ll feel much more peaceful and confident.
    Today at 07:58:21 AM
  • AdamA: *help
    Today at 07:57:04 AM
  • AdamA: maybe I need someones hel
    Today at 07:56:32 AM
  • AdamA: still... nothing. zip. nada.
    Today at 07:53:48 AM
  • AdamA: Again, ive gotten NO apology at all from Colonel, posay, maverick, night eyes, or lunar eclipse.
    Today at 07:53:10 AM
  • o.c.e.a.n.: Basically, opposite of who she was. I want HER back, not this new person.
    Today at 07:52:44 AM
  • o.c.e.a.n.: Since the break up, she drinks a lot, got high for the first time, parties, goes to bars, is 2 faced to others at work, is hot/cold with me, one day talks, one day doesnt, says online how happy she is without the relationship, is on online dating sites (which she made fun of all the time)
    Today at 07:52:34 AM
  • o.c.e.a.n.: Thanks Colonel. That's actually a good way to look at it.She's generally a very reserved, private, nice, kind, and loving person.
    Today at 07:51:46 AM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: Ocean, visualization does help especially if you do it before sleeping and after waking up with great emotions. But you don't have to focus on her all day long. Live your life, you deserve to enjoy it. But yeah, all progress is commendable. Also, keep in mind that sometimes people say stuff on the internet that they don't really mean on the inside. Sometimes, people are writing to themselves really, hoping that they'll become what they post.
    Today at 07:46:49 AM
  • AdamA: *someone passively compliments adam under the radar*
    Today at 07:42:21 AM
  • AdamA: Make sure thats all you do monica. thats right. nothing to learn here.
    Today at 07:41:07 AM
  • AdamA: monicawhite thanked my post. lol
    Today at 07:40:25 AM
  • AdamA: wait a minute....
    Today at 07:35:32 AM
  • AdamA: karma doesnt exist
    Today at 07:32:01 AM
  • AdamA: "u wanna talk about it ocean"
    Today at 07:31:34 AM
  • AdamA: ur lying adam!! nongradulations bitch!
    Today at 07:30:31 AM
  • AdamA: oh ur gonna achieve ur dreams adam?? nevermind that. anti-validation mode activated!!!
    Today at 07:29:49 AM
  • AdamA: I was a blerbe blerr. common talking about things. hes a great guy. *thank*  *comment*
    Today at 07:28:26 AM
  • o.c.e.a.n.: I will see her tomorrow at work, joy. I have positive days, but then my heart will start beating when she comes around, wondering how she will treat me that way. Some days I am able to ignore it. I have gotten to where I don't make excuses to go by her department to see her or any of that though, so progress...
    Today at 07:27:57 AM
  • AdamA: HEEE HEEE HEEEE >:(
    Today at 07:27:33 AM
  • o.c.e.a.n.: I was trying to do the game, but I am wondering if i should just stop doing visualization and basically just focus on my life and hopefully things will fall into place. But im not sure how much visualization plays a role in the desire happening.
    Today at 07:27:15 AM
  • AdamA: lets watch as they devour a beautiful soul..... eehhh he he heh heeeee
    Today at 07:26:38 AM
  • AdamA: lets be okay with these guys. thank them even!! teehee
    Today at 07:25:18 AM
  • AdamA: hes so caring and understanding...
    Today at 07:21:20 AM
  • AdamA: CR says: "wanna talk about ur problem ocean? might help." lololol
    Today at 07:20:22 AM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: You'll feel better ocean, give it time. Yeah, as much as people write diary entries abot how great their day is...I wouldn't be surprised if they still felt some pain or resentment to their ex. You can try writing a letter (never to be sent) and just write out everything that you want to get off your chest. Don't worry about it being negattive, it's just a way to express yourself and feel more free.
    Today at 07:20:15 AM
  • AdamA: :) :) :)
    Today at 07:17:52 AM

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal