Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: A prayer for my uncle,aunt who are in ICU due to Corona,my father and aunt flue  (Read 114 times)

Offline Abundance:):)

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 18
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
I now thank you God for treating my uncle from this scary Coronavirus.
I now thank you God for now he is healing from this virus.
I now thank you God for healing my Uncle's high heartbeat rate.
I now thank you God for healing my Uncle's liver.
I now thank you God for healing my Uncle's kidneys.
I now thank you God for making my uncle positive to recover soon from this virus.
I now thank you God for sending him your blessings to help recover soon.
I now thank you God for boosting my Uncle's Will power to fight this virus to win over it and heal soon.
I now thank you God for we are happy he is healthy and blessed with a healthy heart, healthy liver,healthy kidneys and all the other healthy organs for his long life.

I now thank you God for healing my Uncle.

I now thank you God for healing my Aunt who is on oxygen cylinder.
I now thank you God for healing my Aunt from the Coronavirus.
I now thank you God for healing my Aunt's asthmatic condition and increasing her will power and strength.

I also now thank you God for healing my father and his sister from the normal cold and flue viral

I am now thankful for all my prayers dor my family memeber's healthy recovery to come true.
Please pray and make my prayer come true.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 01:35:20 PM by Abundance:):) »

Offline Abundance:):)

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 18
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Thank you, God for blessing us with the good recovery news for my uncle aunt, father and aunt.
I am so grateful, in fact you know that our whole family is so thankful to you for blessing us with their good health.
Thank you for showering your love and good healthy blessings on all my family members, friends, the whole world and myself.
I thank you, God, for being here with us, holding our hand and making us believe that it is a bad phase which will pass and now we are all joyous for the good health of our family members.

Thank you God for blessing us. Thank you so much :):)

Tags: