Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Am I being RS'd?  (Read 217 times)

Offline marioska

• Thank You
  • -Given: 593
  • -Receive: 505
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Am I being RS'd?
« on: November 12, 2020, 05:00:02 PM »
Hi everyone!

I've tried to find a similar topic to see if this has already been covered but although a lot of the info I found was helpful, I couldn't, so I'm asking you for help instead  ::)

In recent months I've had some dreams that are very similar and distinct from other dreams I have. I don't usually dream of the same thing over and over, and these are quite intense compared to the rest. At first, I didn't give it any thought, but I've become increasingly worried as they keep repeating.

The events might happen in different scenarios but the feeling is always the same. These dreams involve my ex being lovely and romantic towards me. When on the dream, he flirts in a very laid back way and I enjoy the fact that he's trying to seduce me. We laugh at his jokes and he shows an interest in what I like, it feels like he wants to genuinely take care of me.

Two very important things to note so you have some context:

1. I do not have a romantic interest in this person anymore. He was emotionally unavailable and it made me miserable. We didn't really have anything in common, and I suffered a lot at the time (we were together almost 10 years ago). I believed he was the love of my life and that I had done something wrong when he broke up with me. I ended up breaking up with him after we got back together because I moved somewhere else and met a different person, and we met a couple of years later for coffee (this was an excuse, the meeting had a profound meaning for me: I finally got closure on the relationship, and I felt he got it too). After that, I haven't seen him again and while I honestly wish him well, I DO NOT HAVE ROMANTIC FEELINGS TOWARDS HIM. I now know and accept that this was a very sweet and intense relationship that wasn't meant to be and I'm thankful for the good times and the lessons I learnt. I know this because these dreams take me by surprise as I do feel very involved while dreaming this, but in the morning when I check out his social media and see his face I feel completely different.

2. The first time he broke up with me I began exploring the possibility of getting him back by using the Law of Attraction. I read tons of posts, even posted some myself explaining the process I was going through and finally discovered Remote Seduction. I used Wendy's RS tape every night for some time and it did deliver interesting results.

Now if you're still here, thank you for the attention!  ;)

My question here is: is he trying to, somehow, use a Remote Seduction technique on me (maybe even without being conscious of it)? I was wondering if maybe we still have a "channel" open as I did use RS on him years ago, and maybe he's now thinking of me again it's affecting me in this way.

I'd like to hear your thoughts and opinions and if you've had a similar experience. I'm genuinely curious as to why he's able to wake these feelings within me while asleep, and if it's possible for this "channel" I opened years ago to still be open (if that's the case, is he feeling my feelings?).

I appreciate your ideas and thank you all in advance.

Have a great day! ;D

marioska
"If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right." Henry Ford.

Offline Love4only1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 409
    • View Profile
Re: Am I being RS'd?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2020, 10:18:22 PM »
Sounds to me like you are. 
I have a male friend I care about, but we would never be able to be together.  He likes to ghost me a lot.
I have a life, so when we dont see each other, i'm okay with it.  But, when I do want to hear from him, I start RS'ing him.  Usually within a week or two he texts and calls, we have lunch or meet for a few drinks.  He always tells me how he has dreams of me, and cant stop thinking about me.  So, I know it works.

I do it for fun, and it works every time.

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 925
  • -Receive: 1721
    • View Profile
Re: Am I being RS'd?
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2020, 09:20:32 PM »
If you have rs-d him in the past then you will have established a very strong link with him and yes, it is very likely that you are picking up his thoughts/feelings/fantasies about you.

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

Registration

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal