Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Can I Attract Someone Through Remote Seduction I've Never Met?  (Read 315 times)

Offline koolx

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 15
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
Can I Attract Someone Through Remote Seduction I've Never Met?
« on: November 09, 2020, 12:44:25 PM »
Hi everyone.. I dont know anyone personally I'd like to attract. But I have pictures from google of someone who is very attractive I'd like to have in my life. Obviously I dont want the same person in the google pics. But I'd like to attract someone that resembles her greatly. Will remote seduction help me attract such a person?

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 925
  • -Receive: 1721
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Can I Attract Someone Through Remote Seduction I've Never Met?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2020, 09:25:17 PM »
RS is probably not the method to use for that purpose. If you want to attract someone who resembles her greatly, then you would be better constructing an imaginal scene in your mind where you are dating such a person, and repeat it on a nightly basis for a while. That way you will be able to attract that into your real life. This did happen to me, in fact. I once attracted a person who physically resembled a fantasy character I used to daydream about, so I know it can be done. 

Offline koolx

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 15
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2020, 07:32:40 PM »
RS is probably not the method to use for that purpose. If you want to attract someone who resembles her greatly, then you would be better constructing an imaginal scene in your mind where you are dating such a person, and repeat it on a nightly basis for a while. That way you will be able to attract that into your real life.

Appreciate that.

But whats RS good for anyway?

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 925
  • -Receive: 1721
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2020, 07:01:13 PM »
RS is probably not the method to use for that purpose. If you want to attract someone who resembles her greatly, then you would be better constructing an imaginal scene in your mind where you are dating such a person, and repeat it on a nightly basis for a while. That way you will be able to attract that into your real life.

Appreciate that.

But whats RS good for anyway?

RS is remote seduction: attracting someone to you by using mental influence. So its main use is for attracting a romantic partner.

Tags: