Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Looking for Specific Person Success Stories?  (Read 428 times)

Offline BenEducationNotice

• Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 126
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Looking for Specific Person Success Stories?
« on: October 30, 2020, 03:07:20 PM »
Attracting a Specific person is all possible. I've done it many times. I am used to now that I don't even look for Specific Person Success Stories anymore or confirmation from other people.

If you know Neville Goddard, you know that his teaching is way more simple than what the law of attraction teaches us. It is simply the law of assumption. I've tested this many times in my life and it's proven to always work. There is no limit on what would work or what could not work.

Anyway, the reason I am making this topic is to share you a lot of specific person success stories that may inspired you in this journey to continue to move toward your goal of getting that special someone back to your life. There is a team that I know who collects specific person stories and compile it into one website, you may visit it to read stories if you want.

The site is https://silverimagination.com/

It is basically a compilation of all the succes stories found on the internet and they will be updating daily. I am helping them to collect as much succes stories as possible to inspire you.
Neville Goddard Success Stories
https://silverimagination.com

Tags: