Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Attracting celebrity crush from another country  (Read 389 times)

Offline Giggles

• Thank You
  • -Given: 177
  • -Receive: 264
  • Feel this LOVE, because Universe loves You ! :)
    • View Profile
Attracting celebrity crush from another country
« on: October 19, 2020, 04:39:40 PM »
Hello my lovely souls !

I have a big question about attracting my celebrity crush.

So... I think that I am on right way to attract him because :

- I feel love to myself
- I feel happy
- I removed him from pedestal - try not to think that he is famous - treat him as normal person
- I feel that we have so much in common
- he is single
- from some resources I know he is open for love relationship

So what is the point? That he lives in other country (other conthinent)

I cant be around him in person.

So how can I attract our meeting and talking online?
I subscribe all his social medias, and sometimes send him PM's (but not much, to not be desperated).

How can I attract him and visualise, when I dont have idea, how its gonna happen?
Is he going to see my PM's? Shoud I send them to him or not? (If not, how he can percieve me?)

Im visualising some comments on social medias from him but... I dont want ONLY comment - I want PM's and videochats with him...
But I never seen he is doing that kind of stuff with fans so.. Dunno if its possible?
Any suggestions?

« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 04:41:36 PM by Giggles »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Normal man

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 14
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Attracting celebrity crush from another country
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2020, 03:23:28 PM »
It is all about belief. You know how powerful our sub conscious mind is. Though you make your mind to think that he is a normal person, still your sub conscious mind not accepting this idea. It wants some proof. As you came to know him, because he is a celebrity. That thought is deeply imposed into your mind. You see him only through videos and images online. That increases the energy to the idea, that he is a celebrity. So if possible you can directly meet him. But you told he is from other country. So take small step. Visualise that he is replying for your PM. Once you get a reply, you will have confidence and you can move further.