Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: I turned my life around!  (Read 1471 times)

Offline mariemeyer

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 26
  • I control my circumstances by choosing how I feel.
    • View Profile
I turned my life around!
« on: September 13, 2020, 07:09:44 AM »
This is the story of how I started this year in a horrible place and ended up in a relationship with my specific person and an incredible life 8 months later. This year has been rough for many but for me it has been the best year of my life. At the start I was sick with an unknown upper respiratory infection, I was heartbroken missing my sp, I had no friends and being on winter break (as a teacher) I realized how empty my life was when I wasnít at work.

I have broken down the areas I changed and how I did this so that anyone looking for inspiration in a particular area could skip to a certain place. Look for the title. Or you can read it all because we all want to improve our whole lives eventually right?

SP Back into my Life:
 I came across Create Your Future and Illuminating Joy on YouTube. I immediately felt a connection to the techniques and saw small results instantly that built up my belief enough to being my sp back into my life within a week. After that things picked up for me in general. Seeing myself bring this person back into my life when I had previously thought it to be impossible made me have faith anything was possible. I just changed my inner talk about my person to he didnít care about me to he did care about me and boom.

New Friends:
So I took my success and my used it to change my whole life. I wanted more friends so I started telling myself I had an amazing social life and lots of good friends and now I really do! An app where you can meet friends that used to never work out for me suddenly started to explode with people who wanted to be friends.

BF:
Meanwhile, my sp and me made huge progress considering we stayed this year not talking to one another. It all came in steps: first he started talking to me again, than we were great friends, then we were more than friends, then we were dating unofficially, then finally official. I realized itís like Amanda said in one of her recent videos: focus on a small step and you will eventually meet your goal. I was making intentions the whole time and those intentions would change as my intentions came to light. There were struggles of course but I had to remind myself I could either let that reality win or I could keep focusing on the one I want.

Car:
Last month I finally got my car I always wanted. I have wanted this car for 10 years and tried manifesting it to no avail until now. Seeing other things come into my life made me believe I could bring even bigger things into my life and I had the courage to actually try. Sometimes thatís the hardest part is actually allowing yourself to take the time to change your thoughts enough to make stuff happen. Because you are afraid to fail.

Puppies:
I wanted a puppy a few months ago but as many of you probably know with a lot of people at home itís hard to find dogs right now of pure breeds. I became really frustrated at times when the right dog wasnít coming up but I kept thinking I would find her and I did! Than a few months later I realized she needs a friend when I go back to work and I manifested another!I had to go pick this dog up from a place 8 hours away (4 hours each way) and was really bummed about the driving. Then I thought... hey this is what boyfriends do they go on drives with you so you donít have to go alone. At first I didnít believe it was something he would ever do with me but then I shut myself up and just started telling myself he would offer to come with me and imagining being in the car with him. Well he certainly did offer to go with me and it turned a boring car ride into a fun time getting to know my bf better. So basically, take the bad things and make them opportunities for new manifestations!

Career:
Iím a teacher and I have always wanted to teach elementary. I currently teach middle school sped and I love it but I know my heart is with the littles. I am however stuck in my district by contract so Iíve felt like I canít change jobs. So over the summer I started intending a fourth grade position would come available to me. Weeks past and one finally did! I wa so excited and applied immediately and got an interview. After the interview I began to panic for several reasons. I was scared to take on a new challenge because so much in my life is changing I just wanted one thing to be easy and stay the same. The job never came to me. I told myself it was okay I wanted things to stay th e same but knew that wasnít true. I can bring this new job into my life and make it EASY. So I intended a new job would become available in elementary and a week later I checked and applied! This hasnít come to full fruition but I know now what my block was and I can do this! I already had success in my career earlier this year when I was renewed at my school for another year. This is a big deal for a first year teacher! You never know if youíll have a job the next year because contracts only last a year or two before you get a tenure.

House:
I have always wanted a house and knew being a teacher would make to hard to be able to afford doing so, so early on in my career. My parents are leaving the state and I knew I had to find a place or I would be forced to move with them or into a family members place. I want to live alone for the first time and enjoy that experience. I didnít want to do that in a dank apartment. I looked at nice apartments I knew I couldnít afford thinking I could manifest myself way into them. I could have if I had changed my thoughts but I gave up on that matter and kept focusing on what I really wanted... a house to myself. That seemed so out of this world at the time but it happened. My dad wants to rent out the house We currently live in. My childhood home. The price he wanted a month was well beyond what I could afford. But my dad wanted me to be able to stay there so he lowered the price for me to be able to do it! I now have a 4 bedroom home, with a garden tub like I always wanted, a huge backyard, all wood floors, a two car garage, a huge basement, and all for what I can afford!

Random:
-I manifested getting my regular paycheck for over 6 months while I sit at home and do nothing over corona virus shutdowns. This stemmed from wanting a break from work but needing the money I make. I didnít even intentionally create this I just had the desire and I guess I wasnít blocking it.

-I wanted to spend the fourth with my sp and didnít think it was going to happen as it was 6 pm and no contact from him about hanging out had occurred all day. I got frustrated at about 5 because all my friends with bfís or even flings were with their guys having fun and I was at home doing nothing. So I let go of that anger and began imagining watching fireworks with him and kissing under the fireworks. Within an hour he asked me to come to a friends party and we ended up kissing under the fireworks.

-my dad was having a lunch for his birthday and my parents wanted me to invite my bf. I wanted him to come but it was the day of and felt so last minute and my bf isnít the type to like last minute things and I thought the whole thing would freak him out. I had to let that go and focus on him being there with me and I just kept doing it while thinking he would come and he did! The funniest part about a lot of these manifestations is that I often donít expect them to come and they do. Belief doesnít need to be 100% I think you just have to get out of your own way enough and believe itís possible not that it WILL happen and it will.

-last November I decided I wanted to get married and have a baby and started heavily visualizing and making intentions about this. I realIzed shortly after that I wasnít ready for these things but apparently it was powerful enough to still bring these things into my life as within the month my sister was pregnant and engaged.

Iím started to realize how true it is that everything manifests. Things I wanted years ago and months ago that I was previously blocking are coming into my life lately because Iíve been so happy.

Next Steps:
Iím not done changing my life, I have things I want to focus on for the future but thatís because we are never done improving. My list always starts of feeling impossible but the more I intend and make the intentions habits I the more I begin to feel like they are real and I can have them.

The biggest thing on my list is something that often feels impossible and I have been struggling this whole year on how to even intend to make this happen but Iím getting better. I want to meet a particular celebrity I admire. I have begun to intend this person lives near me and I run into them all the time and I imagine doing so often. It may seem wild to intend a celeb from another country would randomly move here but itís my reality and if I intend so this person WILL come here and make my intentions come true. Iíll update on this story soon! I know itís going to happen.

Anyways I hope this inspires other to shoot for the stars and try for things that seem impossible because soon that thing will be a reality!

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2601
  • -Receive: 234
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: I turned my life around!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2020, 07:10:17 AM »
This is the story of how I started this year in a horrible place and ended up in a relationship with my specific person and an incredible life 8 months later. This year has been rough for many but for me it has been the best year of my life. At the start I was sick with an unknown upper respiratory infection, I was heartbroken missing my sp, I had no friends and being on winter break (as a teacher) I realized how empty my life was when I wasnít at work.

I have broken down the areas I changed and how I did this so that anyone looking for inspiration in a particular area could skip to a certain place. Look for the title. Or you can read it all because we all want to improve our whole lives eventually right?

SP Back into my Life:
 I came across Create Your Future and Illuminating Joy on YouTube. I immediately felt a connection to the techniques and saw small results instantly that built up my belief enough to being my sp back into my life within a week. After that things picked up for me in general. Seeing myself bring this person back into my life when I had previously thought it to be impossible made me have faith anything was possible. I just changed my inner talk about my person to he didnít care about me to he did care about me and boom.

New Friends:
So I took my success and my used it to change my whole life. I wanted more friends so I started telling myself I had an amazing social life and lots of good friends and now I really do! An app where you can meet friends that used to never work out for me suddenly started to explode with people who wanted to be friends.

BF:
Meanwhile, my sp and me made huge progress considering we stayed this year not talking to one another. It all came in steps: first he started talking to me again, than we were great friends, then we were more than friends, then we were dating unofficially, then finally official. I realized itís like Amanda said in one of her recent videos: focus on a small step and you will eventually meet your goal. I was making intentions the whole time and those intentions would change as my intentions came to light. There were struggles of course but I had to remind myself I could either let that reality win or I could keep focusing on the one I want.

Car:
Last month I finally got my car I always wanted. I have wanted this car for 10 years and tried manifesting it to no avail until now. Seeing other things come into my life made me believe I could bring even bigger things into my life and I had the courage to actually try. Sometimes thatís the hardest part is actually allowing yourself to take the time to change your thoughts enough to make stuff happen. Because you are afraid to fail.

Puppies:
I wanted a puppy a few months ago but as many of you probably know with a lot of people at home itís hard to find dogs right now of pure breeds. I became really frustrated at times when the right dog wasnít coming up but I kept thinking I would find her and I did! Than a few months later I realized she needs a friend when I go back to work and I manifested another!I had to go pick this dog up from a place 8 hours away (4 hours each way) and was really bummed about the driving. Then I thought... hey this is what boyfriends do they go on drives with you so you donít have to go alone. At first I didnít believe it was something he would ever do with me but then I shut myself up and just started telling myself he would offer to come with me and imagining being in the car with him. Well he certainly did offer to go with me and it turned a boring car ride into a fun time getting to know my bf better. So basically, take the bad things and make them opportunities for new manifestations!

Career:
Iím a teacher and I have always wanted to teach elementary. I currently teach middle school sped and I love it but I know my heart is with the littles. I am however stuck in my district by contract so Iíve felt like I canít change jobs. So over the summer I started intending a fourth grade position would come available to me. Weeks past and one finally did! I wa so excited and applied immediately and got an interview. After the interview I began to panic for several reasons. I was scared to take on a new challenge because so much in my life is changing I just wanted one thing to be easy and stay the same. The job never came to me. I told myself it was okay I wanted things to stay th e same but knew that wasnít true. I can bring this new job into my life and make it EASY. So I intended a new job would become available in elementary and a week later I checked and applied! This hasnít come to full fruition but I know now what my block was and I can do this! I already had success in my career earlier this year when I was renewed at my school for another year. This is a big deal for a first year teacher! You never know if youíll have a job the next year because contracts only last a year or two before you get a tenure.

House:
I have always wanted a house and knew being a teacher would make to hard to be able to afford doing so, so early on in my career. My parents are leaving the state and I knew I had to find a place or I would be forced to move with them or into a family members place. I want to live alone for the first time and enjoy that experience. I didnít want to do that in a dank apartment. I looked at nice apartments I knew I couldnít afford thinking I could manifest myself way into them. I could have if I had changed my thoughts but I gave up on that matter and kept focusing on what I really wanted... a house to myself. That seemed so out of this world at the time but it happened. My dad wants to rent out the house We currently live in. My childhood home. The price he wanted a month was well beyond what I could afford. But my dad wanted me to be able to stay there so he lowered the price for me to be able to do it! I now have a 4 bedroom home, with a garden tub like I always wanted, a huge backyard, all wood floors, a two car garage, a huge basement, and all for what I can afford!

Random:
-I manifested getting my regular paycheck for over 6 months while I sit at home and do nothing over corona virus shutdowns. This stemmed from wanting a break from work but needing the money I make. I didnít even intentionally create this I just had the desire and I guess I wasnít blocking it.

-I wanted to spend the fourth with my sp and didnít think it was going to happen as it was 6 pm and no contact from him about hanging out had occurred all day. I got frustrated at about 5 because all my friends with bfís or even flings were with their guys having fun and I was at home doing nothing. So I let go of that anger and began imagining watching fireworks with him and kissing under the fireworks. Within an hour he asked me to come to a friends party and we ended up kissing under the fireworks.

-my dad was having a lunch for his birthday and my parents wanted me to invite my bf. I wanted him to come but it was the day of and felt so last minute and my bf isnít the type to like last minute things and I thought the whole thing would freak him out. I had to let that go and focus on him being there with me and I just kept doing it while thinking he would come and he did! The funniest part about a lot of these manifestations is that I often donít expect them to come and they do. Belief doesnít need to be 100% I think you just have to get out of your own way enough and believe itís possible not that it WILL happen and it will.

-last November I decided I wanted to get married and have a baby and started heavily visualizing and making intentions about this. I realIzed shortly after that I wasnít ready for these things but apparently it was powerful enough to still bring these things into my life as within the month my sister was pregnant and engaged.

Iím started to realize how true it is that everything manifests. Things I wanted years ago and months ago that I was previously blocking are coming into my life lately because Iíve been so happy.

Next Steps:
Iím not done changing my life, I have things I want to focus on for the future but thatís because we are never done improving. My list always starts of feeling impossible but the more I intend and make the intentions habits I the more I begin to feel like they are real and I can have them.

The biggest thing on my list is something that often feels impossible and I have been struggling this whole year on how to even intend to make this happen but Iím getting better. I want to meet a particular celebrity I admire. I have begun to intend this person lives near me and I run into them all the time and I imagine doing so often. It may seem wild to intend a celeb from another country would randomly move here but itís my reality and if I intend so this person WILL come here and make my intentions come true. Iíll update on this story soon! I know itís going to happen.

Anyways I hope this inspires other to shoot for the stars and try for things that seem impossible because soon that thing will be a reality!

You are a manifesting machine. Any tips you would like to share with us?