Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Please, provide us your Feedback And Suggestions!  (Read 33173 times)

Offline greatmind

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 6
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Please, provide us your Feedback And Suggestions!
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2016, 02:15:45 PM »
Hi Ankur, Thanks for this wonderful forum. I have one good suggestion for improvement. Well its not exactly an improvement but more of an extension. Why not have a smartphone app for this forum? I mean lots of people use smartphones these days and if there is an app for this forum it will be really helpful because then members will be able to read, post, search etc while on the move. These days a lot of people commute for more than hour each side. In that commuting time they can open the app and read inspiring stories or post their own. This will be best use of that commuting time.

So I think having an Android (and other platforms) app for this forum can be a really good idea.

Offline Tania28

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 11
  • I believe in me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2016, 01:50:40 AM »
1. We should be able to delete our accounts and posts. It is called freedom of speech!
2. A lot of desperate and depressed people come here,almost being delusional about wanting to be with a certain person etc. It has to be clarified and put in the note that if someone feels depressed he/she should consult a therapist, as this here is just a forum.
One week here and I already noticed psychotic behaviors twice, regarding relationships.
People need to hear the truth, you don't always get your Ex back and it is not the end of the world.
As for me, I'm saying goodbye to the whole LOA concept. I am an advocate for healthy positive thinking combined with honesty and hard work.
People here are even trying to steal persons living in committed relationships, which is immoral.
I believe in social limitations, ethics and respect.
Good luck to everyone who believes in easy money and attracting back persons who don't love you and don't even think about you.
It is called delusion and it is in no way positive.

Offline greatmind

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2016, 10:31:35 PM »
Hi Tania28,

I agree with both of your points. Yes there should be posts and account deleting option and if a person deleted thier account their posts can still be there but without any profile associated with it if they have not deleted that post before deleting their account as that post may be helpful to a person in future.

Also I think these people are mentally retarded who want their exes back so desperately. It simply means they have not understood LoA in essence. And if its true that some are even trying for those people who are already in a committed relationship or worse marriage then seriouslly these people need classes on morality.

My only suggestion for such people is instead of asking for a particular person in desperation instead ask for the type of person you want means qualities in them and it is better way to go as there are other laws greater than LoA and they must not be played with.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 10:34:29 PM by greatmind »

Offline Colonel Roosevelt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2679
  • -Receive: 2366
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2016, 10:49:02 PM »
there are other laws greater than LoA and they must not be played with.

What other laws are there? And, with LoA, what justifies them being a law? It's easy to get lost in the stuff on this forum and think that there is only LoA and nothing else and that it doesn't care about morality.

Offline OptimisticallyOptimistic

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2016, 12:11:59 AM »

Also I think these people are mentally retarded who want their exes back so desperately. It simply means they have not understood LoA in essence. And if its true that some are even trying for those people who are already in a committed relationship or worse marriage then seriouslly these people need classes on morality.
[/

It's wrong to say someone is mentally retarded for wanting their ex back. We've all been heartbroken by someone we love and in that moment it happens we desperately want them back and will do anything to get them back...it's natural. It's what led most people here, including myself. It's hard meeting people these days and when we think we found the one, boom, life throws a curve ball. I don't know if LOA for an ex back works, but there's no harm in trying.

I think where people go wrong is when they never get out of that initial stage of desperation. LOA is about you, the individual, and making a better version of you. It's ok to want your ex and still think about them, but at some point (sooner than later), you have to let go of the desperation of wanting your ex. It's ok to set affirmations, pray, do remote seduction, etc...but do it from a place of happiness, not desperation or else you will drive yourself crazy.

If you and your ex get back together again, wouldn't you like to tell them all the stuff you've done/accomplished while you were apart?

Focusing on you and being a better you will make you more desirable to your ex, or someone better.

Offline lee78ivy

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 305
  • -Receive: 324
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2016, 12:38:19 AM »
Here you go CR the seven laws of the Universe :)

http://lawsoftheuniverse.weebly.com/7-hermetic-philosphic-laws.html

Offline yesican

• Thank You
  • -Given: 435
  • -Receive: 246
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2017, 07:52:36 PM »
first of all thank you for your effort.

I looked around the forum and did not find any guidelines and rules.

It might be helpful to refer to forum rules : such as

- spam, advertising etc which is pretty often here.

- a clear and meaningful title for the Threads, that gives an idea what is in the thread. E.g. many People just write" I need help".

- not spreading one and the same topic over many threads, making it difficult for the reader to get together all Infos

-basic knowledge on the subject

In many forums which specialize on a certain subject it is a condition that People who join have at least a basic knowledge of the subject. 

I really appreciate, that admins are pretty discrete here, but you have to be careful in my opinion that this forum does not seem a bit neglected.

Thanks in advance

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Ankur Sancheti

• You Are, Your Attraction!
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1537
  • -Receive: 2392
  • "Attract Carefully, Incase, It Becomes A Reality"
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2017, 11:29:50 AM »
first of all thank you for your effort.

I looked around the forum and did not find any guidelines and rules.

It might be helpful to refer to forum rules : such as

- spam, advertising etc which is pretty often here.

- a clear and meaningful title for the Threads, that gives an idea what is in the thread. E.g. many People just write" I need help".

- not spreading one and the same topic over many threads, making it difficult for the reader to get together all Infos

-basic knowledge on the subject

In many forums which specialize on a certain subject it is a condition that People who join have at least a basic knowledge of the subject. 

I really appreciate, that admins are pretty discrete here, but you have to be careful in my opinion that this forum does not seem a bit neglected.

Thanks in advance

Point well noted. We do have rules posted but may be not called out as strongly as they should be. But will do it.

Tags: