Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Where am I in the process  (Read 3073 times)

Offline Sfroncz1

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Where am I in the process
« on: August 18, 2020, 01:02:38 PM »
Hi all,

I have come back to this site after almost a year hiatus.  If you were to go back and look at my original posts, I was a guy (now 28 yo) who had a girl he cared about deeply leave him for a coworker after she cheated.  We had been dating 2 years, and I legit thought I was going to marry this girl.  The shocking revelation of this rocked me to my core.  We had always been the perfect couple in everyone's eyes, and I would have never expected her to do what she did.  She always seemed to love me so much.  Long story short, I began picking up manifesting to try and bring her back into my life.  As days and months passed, I tried to focus on myself and remain positive.  I picked up boxing, got into crazy good shape, tried to read books and do activities that made me happy.  Still however, I was never able to get her back.  I never even once got a phone call or a text.  This would sometimes put me into a state of depression.  I was seeing her happy with him, and them moving in with one another after only a couple of months.  I was still heartbroken, but I would always say to myself this is not how this situation ends.  I never once reached out to her or tried to force the situation.

Almost a year ago, I met a girl who I began to like, and we even started to date.  The day I first stayed over at her place and found myself in a joyous moment, my ex's mom texted me happy birthday....go figure (when you least expect it right?)  Well, a year passed, and it became more obvious that me and the new girl may not be compatible.  We eventually split up this past July.  So I once again was back in the process. I renewed some career aspirations, delved back into focusing on myself, and threw myself into self improvement.  This time I have picked up jiu jitsiu.  However for whatever reason, I still find myself missing the original girl and being saddened by what happened.

I watched internet videos on manifestation and said to myself maybe this was the time.  I removed her from the pedestal in my mind.  Said I was worthy of love, hopefully hers but open to something even better.  Shockingly enough, she moves away from him in July to take a new job!  They are still dating but now they are almost 3 hours from each other, and she is in my city. I was shocked.  It seemed the videos were working. Every week, it would seem she would post some reference to me.  An instagram story of a memory of one of our dates (eventhough she would never mention that I was there with her).  Talking about how much she wanted to eat at her favorite restaurant in the city (the restaurant I showed her that was my favorite that became "our restaurant.")  I was hopeful.  Even on her birthday 2 weeks ago, he did not come into town, and when he did seemingly give her a present it was lame and lackluster.  She didn't seem as head over heels as she was when we were together.

Yet even still, I am left wondering.  She is still with him, and she still seems to be very happy and talking about how much she cares for him.  He was a guest on a podcast lately, and she was bragging about it.  That seemed to be against every piece of momentum that I had built up.  However in some of these videos, they always reference the era of "everything seeming to be going wrong" right before a momentous shift.  Am I crazy or is this what is happening here?  Am I being tested of the truth of my intentions I have brought forward thus far?

What is everyone's experience with this sort of thing?

Thanks in advance.

Offline Sfroncz1

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
Re: Where am I in the process
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2020, 01:04:43 PM »
Also side note.

My college ex has been looking at all my social media postings, and she was never really the type.  I mean it was almost 6 years ago now.  It almost seems like I may have manifested the wrong ex!

Offline PrototypeOA

• Thank You
  • -Given: 67
  • -Receive: 288
  • Son of Zeus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2020, 09:05:25 PM »
Dude are you serious? Manifesting back a girl who cheated on you? You have to get your mind in check bro.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Sfroncz1

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2020, 11:35:31 PM »
Probably right. Just a newly single mind running astray.

Offline PrototypeOA

• Thank You
  • -Given: 67
  • -Receive: 288
  • Son of Zeus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2020, 12:31:55 AM »
I know how it feels. Been there. Get your shit together and go on. Life has much in store for you.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Tags: