Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Law Of Attraction for health / healing - Always finding reasons why it wont work  (Read 383 times)

Offline Replenish

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Hi all,

Apologies if i'm not posting this in the right place. I hope somebody can help or provide me with some ideas on how to heal / be healthy using the law of attraction.

I seem to have manifested or at least developed a couple of health issues a few years ago. They grind me down and have really taken a toll on my life. They are not a death sentence as such but things that definitely limit quality of life, make me feel unwell and completely fed up with life. In terms of my lifestyle, I am fit, exercise regularly, eat reasonably healthy.

There have been one or two times where I've managed to get into a good mindset and feel things were improving. But this is always short lived. I always find a contradiction with whatever LOA technique I use and that's where I hope you guys can help. As an example say I would use affirmations, I will always find a reason why that affirmation isn't right or doesn't work. I used to say "Every day in every way i'm getting better and better" and that made me feel good for about a day until I told myself 'if i'm needing to getting better that implies there's something to get better from' so that cant work. Or i'd think 'in actual fact i'm not getting better and better and neither is anybody else, we are all getting worse and slowly dying'. I then started using affirmations to imply I was already healthy such as "I am in perfect health" "I feel strong and healthy" but then these would never feel right as I new I was lying to myself. Affirmations are the easiest examples to give but with most techniques I manage to find a reason it doesn't feel right or that it wont work.

Can anyone recommended a simply fool proof technique I could try for manifesting health? Something that will create a sense of wellbeing and I can believe in. I know I make it near impossible for myself but that's the trap i'm currently in. Even if I find something that works, I tell myself it's just a placebo, which should be fine because the placebo is in fact proven to heal. But as soon as I know it's a placebo I somehow stop believing in it.

If anybody could offer some advice or a LOA technique I might be able to try it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you  :)

Offline Replenish

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Anyone out there?  :)

The other issue I have is how do I manifest health and feel healthy when I'm plagued with symptoms of illness all day and night.

Tags: