Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Has anyone RSed Someone while talking to them in person?  (Read 1205 times)

Offline cmhunter11

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Has anyone RSed Someone while talking to them in person?
« on: July 25, 2020, 11:58:44 AM »
Iíve known about RS for a while now and I have used it pretty frequently. One time at work I was talking to my female coworker who is very cute, and I just began to visualize having sex with her. She was normal at first but then her eyes got a little wider and she held strong eye contact while talking to me. I could feel the sexual energy between us and I could see it affecting her. I saw another post on Here From a guy who says he did the same thing to a woman and he saw her go into a trance. Has anyone else had success with this technique? Also, if anyone knows any techniques more powerful than this one or just powerful techniques in general please share it. I am an advanced RSer but I feel like thereís much more I could learn.

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 925
  • -Receive: 1721
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone RSed Someone while talking to them in person?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2020, 10:22:50 PM »
I have, but not with them right in front of me. More during texting, so maybe that's not quite the info you are looking for. It worked, though and I've practiced it quite often. The person mentioned a number of things: feeling my energy strongly, feeling energy in the heart, solar plexus, crown chakra, third eye, sexual areas, feeling very aroused, feeling "connected", and so on. The rs was just general sexual rs/first person view.

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1205
  • -Receive: 1325
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2020, 04:31:18 AM »
Iíve known about RS for a while now and I have used it pretty frequently. One time at work I was talking to my female coworker who is very cute, and I just began to visualize having sex with her. She was normal at first but then her eyes got a little wider and she held strong eye contact while talking to me. I could feel the sexual energy between us and I could see it affecting her. I saw another post on Here From a guy who says he did the same thing to a woman and he saw her go into a trance. Has anyone else had success with this technique? Also, if anyone knows any techniques more powerful than this one or just powerful techniques in general please share it. I am an advanced RSer but I feel like thereís much more I could learn.
I find that really weird, even as a random experiment, imagining having sex with just someone you work with unless you are really wanting to be with them. It seems very bizarre to me.

Offline cmhunter11

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2020, 06:28:33 PM »
Good thing I donít care what you think lol. I like testing the power of RS 🤷🏾‍♂️

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1205
  • -Receive: 1325
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2020, 04:19:56 PM »
Good thing I donít care what you think lol. I like testing the power of RS 🤷🏾‍♂️
You don't have to "care" but this is a forum where we are all free to express our opinions. I would only do this with someone I really wanted to be with. Influence, that is a different thing to seduction.

Offline halouniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 151
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2020, 11:24:58 AM »
Hello friends...I have been MIA for a while...Fairly Busy...Anyways...To answer my friend's question ...Yes I do Remote influence...Send Vibrations with powerful energy...Even attack ...And destroy until I have no choice but to stop...This is the best way to learn and test and see results immediately....It can be an amazing experience of something so powerful that nobody would ever think it is possible...OK...Just a few Examples....My car was down at shop and I took a bus one day...The most gorgeous girl was in the back seat....I sat across from her....I would have loved to be with this girl forever...But Hey It was Only a Bus Ride Downtown to meet a friend...Anyways...What happened was first I filled her with My Love ...For Her ...After I filled Her with Her  Love For Me...Then I figured I would go seduction and just drove her crazy....Long story short...It is Powerful....She was in a totally different world...Like Hypnotized....Yes I was way past the point of when they start flashing or trying to get your attention...This girl was in a different state of mind...It gets that way with most all people depending on how long you seduce them for...OK You try not to look at her or make anything obvious...But In My Opinion if there was no people on this bus....I could have walked up to her and did anything I want....She wasn't even aware of where she was...She was totally ...like hypnotized...I could have done to her whatever I wanted...I tested this so many other times..
      Regarding attacking someone...If it's a girl she will go so afraid and even cry....depending on the time you attack her for...I actually was mad at this girl for being rude...Yes she was beautiful and hot as hell......But she was so afraid...I felt so bad..That I had to stop...Love ...and Hate are both very powerful..A lot of times I test both love and hate...Because you see results so fast....Once at a coffee shop...I tried to force this girl to sleep....cause she was so boring.....OMG....she fought so hard back from falling asleep it was an amazing site to see...There was no hard feelings but....Remember....Whatever you do to someone Psychically...Love or hate are powerful ....They will remember it for a long...long time....Now on this forum....I see many ...Many problems with weak energy and sent the wrong way.....
     If you want someone to Love You....Then Make the energy That They Love You....Seducing them will get them Horny....And They Might love It and come back Looking for you and expect more....It does not mean they will fall in Love with you....NOOOOOO!!!!!   They Might Even Go Looking for a boyfriend ...even if they didn't have one....I've even see them get pregnant very fast....You Have To Make Them Seduce You in this Case....They have to want "You"  Every day!!!!   Get IT!!!!    Fill Their Mind Crazy about seducing and wanting you....You don't touch them...They Desire You....A Mingle and kissing a little turn on is all you give them and once in a while Total seduction on them......But Concentrate on them seducing ......The rest and the 90% of time they drive you insane and want you....SEE THIS HAPPEN in your Mind...Have fun My friends and...IN Person on the spot even while talking to someone is powerful   and you learn right away on what to improve on....Like a LAB..

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Dubtown

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2020, 02:10:26 PM »
I've seen a couple of your posts, Halo. Can you be more specific on how you fill them with energy? What type of imagery do you use and imagine? Thanks!

Offline Syrena

• Thank You
  • -Given: 953
  • -Receive: 618
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2020, 07:18:28 AM »
Hello friends...I have been MIA for a while...Fairly Busy...Anyways...To answer my friend's question ...Yes I do Remote influence...Send Vibrations with powerful energy...Even attack ...And destroy until I have no choice but to stop...This is the best way to learn and test and see results immediately....It can be an amazing experience of something so powerful that nobody would ever think it is possible...OK...Just a few Examples....My car was down at shop and I took a bus one day...The most gorgeous girl was in the back seat....I sat across from her....I would have loved to be with this girl forever...But Hey It was Only a Bus Ride Downtown to meet a friend...Anyways...What happened was first I filled her with My Love ...For Her ...After I filled Her with Her  Love For Me...Then I figured I would go seduction and just drove her crazy....Long story short...It is Powerful....She was in a totally different world...Like Hypnotized....Yes I was way past the point of when they start flashing or trying to get your attention...This girl was in a different state of mind...It gets that way with most all people depending on how long you seduce them for...OK You try not to look at her or make anything obvious...But In My Opinion if there was no people on this bus....I could have walked up to her and did anything I want....She wasn't even aware of where she was...She was totally ...like hypnotized...I could have done to her whatever I wanted...I tested this so many other times..
      Regarding attacking someone...If it's a girl she will go so afraid and even cry....depending on the time you attack her for...I actually was mad at this girl for being rude...Yes she was beautiful and hot as hell......But she was so afraid...I felt so bad..That I had to stop...Love ...and Hate are both very powerful..A lot of times I test both love and hate...Because you see results so fast....Once at a coffee shop...I tried to force this girl to sleep....cause she was so boring.....OMG....she fought so hard back from falling asleep it was an amazing site to see...There was no hard feelings but....Remember....Whatever you do to someone Psychically...Love or hate are powerful ....They will remember it for a long...long time....Now on this forum....I see many ...Many problems with weak energy and sent the wrong way.....
     If you want someone to Love You....Then Make the energy That They Love You....Seducing them will get them Horny....And They Might love It and come back Looking for you and expect more....It does not mean they will fall in Love with you....NOOOOOO!!!!!   They Might Even Go Looking for a boyfriend ...even if they didn't have one....I've even see them get pregnant very fast....You Have To Make Them Seduce You in this Case....They have to want "You"  Every day!!!!   Get IT!!!!    Fill Their Mind Crazy about seducing and wanting you....You don't touch them...They Desire You....A Mingle and kissing a little turn on is all you give them and once in a while Total seduction on them......But Concentrate on them seducing ......The rest and the 90% of time they drive you insane and want you....SEE THIS HAPPEN in your Mind...Have fun My friends and...IN Person on the spot even while talking to someone is powerful   and you learn right away on what to improve on....Like a LAB..

I really enjoy your posts, halouniverse! They resonate with me! :)

Offline cmhunter11

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2020, 04:25:23 AM »

Thank you for sharing this story 🙏🏾💪🏾 It letís me know a lot

Tags: