Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: UPDATE: it took 5 years, but we are back together!  (Read 635 times)

Offline louji

• Thank You
  • -Given: 37
  • -Receive: 87
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
UPDATE: it took 5 years, but we are back together!
« on: June 17, 2020, 02:54:23 PM »
Some of you may remember me (its been a while though, go read my old posts if you can)
Basically, we got back together last year. After 5ish years. We now live together, bought our first house.
It does work guys. I ended up getting with someoe else in the 5 years, living together aswell, he was also in a serious relationship. But the universe found a way for us.
RS works, visualisation is KEY. I did so much, felt good about it, let it go and lived my life.
Always trust & believe. What you want is already yours :)

Offline freelatte

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 10
    • View Profile
Re: UPDATE: it took 5 years, but we are back together!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2020, 01:42:59 AM »
Needed to see this today. Thank you so much for coming back and sharing your success story - and I'll definitely read your old posts. I am so so so happy for you!

Offline louji

• Thank You
  • -Given: 37
  • -Receive: 87
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2020, 01:59:45 AM »
I always said ill come back and tell my story :)
I cant tell you how much visualisation worked.
I would visualise it was me, i would look down and see my feet, the shoes that i was wearing, asif it was a memory from early on in the day! Id picture walking into his parents house again. Id visualise on a night time when i had got to bed. It was easy to relax and then i would feel so excited and happy. And then id sleep and let it go :)  any questions you can ask me!

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline freelatte

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2020, 08:27:58 PM »
@louji - so did you visualize for five years consistently, and then your ex came back. I'd love more details if you don't mind - and if you feel more comfortable sharing them over private message, I am perfectly comfortable with that. Thanks!

Tags: