Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: How To Get Your Ex Back After A Breakup; Should You Break No Contact ...  (Read 1247 times)

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2601
  • -Receive: 234
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
How To Get Your Ex Back After A Breakup; Should You Break No Contact On Valentineís Day?

I donít care if you have to walk on hot coal in order to stop yourself, please donít do it.

Why?

Itís a bad idea. Especially if your ex will not be in a receptive mood to hear from you. No matter how you feel about him or her, donít reach out to your ex on Valentineís Day. Or even anything around that day. Anything you do out of desperation, neediness and fear just to win the heart of your ex back, will not net you the results that you are seeking.

https://medium.com/manifesting-desires/how-to-get-your-ex-back-after-a-breakup-should-you-break-no-contact-on-valentines-day-411cdb27a360

Offline freelatte

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 31
  • -Receive: 11
    • View Profile
So when can we contact them? It's been a year and I'm facing surgery and I miss my ex. I want his emotional support during this time. What I have wanted to manifest from him is a committed relationship and marriage. I would say about 8-9 months of no contact by this point. We broke up just over a year ago.

I hate this whole thing where dating is a game. It's like I'm a human. I love you. I want to connect to you - reach out to you... but as much as I DO love you, every time I reach out we don't seem to be on the same page. It's tough. I'll be "done" with him, he will be crazy about me. He'll be "done" with me and I am crazy about him. I feel like a lunatic trapped in a game.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2601
  • -Receive: 234
    • View Profile
So when can we contact them? It's been a year and I'm facing surgery and I miss my ex. I want his emotional support during this time. What I have wanted to manifest from him is a committed relationship and marriage. I would say about 8-9 months of no contact by this point. We broke up just over a year ago.

I hate this whole thing where dating is a game. It's like I'm a human. I love you. I want to connect to you - reach out to you... but as much as I DO love you, every time I reach out we don't seem to be on the same page. It's tough. I'll be "done" with him, he will be crazy about me. He'll be "done" with me and I am crazy about him. I feel like a lunatic trapped in a game.

Honey free yourself from this trap. It is causing you so much pain. Do you want to continue living in this kind of pain for another year or do you want to be happy?

Offline luxelifes2k

• Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 30
    • View Profile

My advice is to NOT contact them. Even though you feel like theyre the only person who can comfort you during a difficult time or etc. Ive felt those emotions too but I did everything to not contact them first. You have to find a way to be your own best friend.
The more you focus on yourself and become the main character in your life, then they will come back. Trust me