Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Attracting someone who has lost interest in you  (Read 322 times)

Offline akansha

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Attracting someone who has lost interest in you
« on: June 09, 2020, 10:34:01 AM »
I had been talking to this guy for over 3 months now. Lately I felt that he has been losing interest in me. After speaking to him yesterday, he said that he doesn’t feel it anymore and only want to be friends. There are also other reasons such as an ex, who keeps on popping in and they had this huge argument and he said that he does not want to date anyone anymore.
I am really attracted to this guy. Can anyone please tell me how can I attract him since he has an ex into the picture as well, whom I think he still has some attachment to.

Please help me and thanks !

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2591
  • -Receive: 233
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Attracting someone who has lost interest in you
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2020, 06:27:12 PM »
I had been talking to this guy for over 3 months now. Lately I felt that he has been losing interest in me. After speaking to him yesterday, he said that he doesn’t feel it anymore and only want to be friends. There are also other reasons such as an ex, who keeps on popping in and they had this huge argument and he said that he does not want to date anyone anymore.
I am really attracted to this guy. Can anyone please tell me how can I attract him since he has an ex into the picture as well, whom I think he still has some attachment to.

Please help me and thanks !

You should never waste your time on a man who already told you he wants t be friends and who is clearly emotional attached to another woman.

But if you are still determined to attract him as your man, then you are going to have to lose interest in him first. The more detached you are to the process, the higher your success rate will be.

Tags: specific person LOA