Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: I manifested $22k in two weeks through meditation and focused intent ONLY!!  (Read 554 times)

Offline Jason Change

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 12
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Hello Awakened Ones,

I wanted to share my latest manifestation success.  Since the lockdown began across the states (I live in Los Angeles), my 2 businesses were in jeopardy of being severely affected by the shuttering of "non- essential" businesses.  Having been on this Conscious path of thought creation since 2009 (11 years this year), I have had SO much amazing success with creating my reality - from healings of "impossible" bodily conditions and illnesses to manifesting a 6 figure income while working only 10 hours a MONTH.  Because of my experience, I made a powerful choice to NOT give into any kind of fear or anxiety about my businesses and held onto that focus.  Towards the beginning of May, I spent 2 whole days, consciously focusing on having more than enough money and a day later, I manifested $10k!  A week after that, another $7k came in and just a week ago, another $5k all without having to work a single hour.  I wanted to share with you all my focus techniques and also act as a beacon of light for anyone who is intending to manifest more money, especially during these times.  I want to remind you all that abundance is first and foremost a MINDSET and a state of Being (or state of Gratitude and Love and Fulfillment.)  The Universe has your back!! 

Love and Blessings to you All <3

Manifest Money Fast | Attract Abundance

https://youtu.be/aNcme40HszM

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2591
  • -Receive: 233
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Hello Awakened Ones,

I wanted to share my latest manifestation success.  Since the lockdown began across the states (I live in Los Angeles), my 2 businesses were in jeopardy of being severely affected by the shuttering of "non- essential" businesses.  Having been on this Conscious path of thought creation since 2009 (11 years this year), I have had SO much amazing success with creating my reality - from healings of "impossible" bodily conditions and illnesses to manifesting a 6 figure income while working only 10 hours a MONTH.  Because of my experience, I made a powerful choice to NOT give into any kind of fear or anxiety about my businesses and held onto that focus.  Towards the beginning of May, I spent 2 whole days, consciously focusing on having more than enough money and a day later, I manifested $10k!  A week after that, another $7k came in and just a week ago, another $5k all without having to work a single hour.  I wanted to share with you all my focus techniques and also act as a beacon of light for anyone who is intending to manifest more money, especially during these times.  I want to remind you all that abundance is first and foremost a MINDSET and a state of Being (or state of Gratitude and Love and Fulfillment.)  The Universe has your back!!

Love and Blessings to you All <3

Manifest Money Fast | Attract Abundance

https://youtu.be/aNcme40HszM

Thanks.

Tags: