Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Job Insecurity and Discrimination at work  (Read 78 times)

Offline sanika 1

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 7
  • mind can do any thing
    • View Profile
Job Insecurity and Discrimination at work
« on: May 22, 2020, 02:49:39 PM »
Dear All

Recently I found that my colleague who is favorite of my supervisor already knew the appraisal criteria and they worked behind my back so my colleague got a nice appraisal and money raise even in this corona situation whereas I am left alone to look like a fool, and I am not sure what their intentions are .. I need this job for some time and I am trying to be productive but my anger towards them and their scheming against me making my life miserable. I am getting health issues now and only for the sake of money drag myself to work every day

Help suggest what techniques I can use this extremely unfavorable situation to be favorable again 

Related Topics

Subject / Started by Replies Last post
11 Replies
Last post August 25, 2011, 07:05:28 AM
by Sevens
6 Replies
Last post March 30, 2012, 04:13:34 AM
by JustForToday
4 Replies
Last post August 30, 2012, 07:21:43 PM
by syntax
0 Replies
Last post May 18, 2017, 04:58:56 PM
by Superman

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Only for Sensible Talk!

Refresh History

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal