Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Need advice manifesting a specific person  (Read 189 times)

Offline L826

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 7
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Need advice manifesting a specific person
« on: May 19, 2020, 01:02:32 AM »
Hi, I have being using the loa for a long time, but for whatever reason I cannot manifest a specific person. I used subliminals, hypnosis, affirmations, visualisations etc... but I always attract the same type of guys. Either men who are purely wanting sex and I donít so it puts me off them, men who seem interested in me in the start but end up ghosting me or I have crushes on men who either donít like me back or donít admit their feelings for me.
I have never really had a real loving relationship with anyone and end up in abusive relationships.

I did have things in childhood that made me feel like no one would ever love me and I guess that belief has followed me into my adult life, but I cannot seem to change this thought pattern no matter what I do. Iíve also tried chakra/energy healing. I feel so stuck! Everyone seems to treat me badly and i have ended up with narcissists. I was just wondering how to attract men I want instead of loads of creepy guys. I have so much male attention that itís crazy, but I just want this one person I love. He stopped talking to me and he was the only person in my life I allowed myself to get close to. When we were friends we grew very close, but as soon as I fell for him my insecurities set in and I think it manifested a change in him. He seemed to be in love with me, but now I am not so sure as after an argument and me apologising he wonít talk to me.  Nothing seems to work. Any advice would be so greatly appreciate. Thanks.

Online freelatte

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 9
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Need advice manifesting a specific person
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 04:57:30 AM »
Here's my $0.02. You need to just get off the subject entirely. I would recommend looking into the Abraham Hicks videos online, also there's a girl on youtube named Jasmine who does Manifest Your Specific Person Fast. Those are great resources.

I have a similar back story and a very similar situation to my life as what you've described. Getting off of the subject entirely (negative thoughts) and going to counseling with a therapist and working on myself, specifically working through and healing from my childhood traumas, is what set things straight.

Sending you love and light. I know your pain so well. Better days are coming. You will know you are in the right place when you are totally over your SP. I'm not saying "over" as in they'll never come back to you - but I mean that you love your life and it doesn't matter if it is them or not... that you know you attract high quality men, and that you will find something better. 9/10 your SP comes back when in this mindset... loving life, and not fixated on them.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Tags: