Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Trying To Make Sense  (Read 443 times)

Offline LovelyMe

• Thank You
  • -Given: 88
  • -Receive: 98
  • I believe
    • View Profile
Trying To Make Sense
« on: May 17, 2020, 04:20:53 AM »
Hello,

It's been a long time since I've been here.

The man I fell in love with 15 years ago is how I manifested learning about LOA. It changed my entire life.

The question that developed within me in 2009 was why would god or the universe allow me to feel so incredibly strongly for someone if it was not meant to be? Why plant that desire in me?

And as I learned about LOA and my life and my beliefs completely changed, I understood that a little better. But then, as a huge subscriber to Abraham Hicks, the question came back. If I can be or do or have anything, why can't I have the person I love so much, and that person who had at a couple points loved me so much?

As I started searching on this topic of manifesting your ex back or manifesting a specific person, I saw there was a big divide on that topic within LOA communities. Free will, you can't force someone to love you, your energies will never match again, if they do it won't last, let go, let go, let go, if you want it too much, then that means you can never have it. And then all of the believers with their "I manifested my ex back" stories that would always give you hope, but nothing ever worked.

I find my ex back in my life, but he is engaged. We are trying to be friends. It hasn't been too bad, though I've had a couple of bad days. But the question continues to burn through my soul - what cruel joke is this to be able to have this desire to be with him so deeply ingrained in me, but I can't have it?

I'm not a newbie to LOA. I've been studying it for 11 years, and yet this question is the seed of my doubt about everything. The whole universe. Any spiritual beliefs I may have. I feel so strongly connected to this person. I've let him go for years in between. I've had other men in my life. I've fallen in love with other people, but I feel this man is my soulmate. And I'm tired of being in pain over it.

I thought I had a specific question, but I guess I needed to voice my frustration. I am trying to make sense of having a strong desire, only to be told it's not possible, or if it is possible, I have to do all these intense mental workouts to make it happen, and that doesn't feel right to me, either.
A little flame has all the qualities of a full blown fire

LOA Blog: http://plantoexpand.net

Offline freelatte

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 10
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Trying To Make Sense
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 12:31:38 AM »
In all honesty, I agree with your every word and I think you need to tell this man how you feel. He will soon be married. He must have SOME degree of feelings for you - other wise, I don't think he'd keep in touch. Look, you need to find a way to get alone with him for a few hours. Tell him, talk to him... don't worry about the fact that someone else is going to have their engagement destroyed. Focus on the fact that the universe WANTS the two of you together, and he would not put this man back in your life if it wasn't so. Remember the part of the LOA is us taking action. Our action, as well as help from the universe, puts things in motion. If he isn't receptive to your offer at all... then you are just going to have to completely let it go. I have faith, and a feeling in my gut, that you need to find a way to tell this man how you feel, now. I look forward to reading your success story posted in this forum... and about the joy that your wedding to this man and marriage has brought you. Wishing you so much happiness.

Tags: