Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Are you content in case it did not happen  (Read 464 times)

Offline sunny27

• Thank You
  • -Given: 52
  • -Receive: 15
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Are you content in case it did not happen
« on: May 08, 2020, 03:10:24 PM »
Hey to all whose wishes have not (yet?) come true - how do you stay sane, content and continue enjoying your life if your wish has not been manifesting, despite all your attempts? Are here people who did not get what they want, and are still happy? In case - how?:)
Musician

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
  • -Given: 50
  • -Receive: 95
  • The meek shall inherit the Earth
    • View Profile
Re: Are you content in case it did not happen
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2020, 01:31:00 AM »
I guess many people realise in the end that what they thought they were wishing for, was not they were actually wishing for with their heart?

And it is certainly not for no reason that there are so very many posts and threads on LoA forums about "letting go'!!

I think you can totally fail in your specific manifestations and end up being very happy anyway 😊

Offline freelatte

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 10
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Are you content in case it did not happen
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2020, 07:00:11 AM »
Don't over think it. If you want something SO MUCH that not having it is making you miserable and wonder how other people who have never gotten their desire have gone on with their lives... then you know that there's no way that you can let your desire in because you are emitting a vibration of lack.

I will be completely honest - I have been in your position with trying to manifest "my husband" (aka a committed relationship/marriage with a special man) and it sucks. I wanted him so bad and it dominated SO much of my life. I truly let go of him, and then one day I was driving my car. I said To myself that I love this man but I do not want or need him anymore, and that I wished I would could see him right now, wish him well and ask him how he is doing. Out of no where, I turned my head, and THERE HE WAS, RIDING HIS BIKE DOWN THE ROAD I WAS DRIVING ON. Note that I didn't know that he road his bike down this road on any other occasions, and we were not any where near where he lived - this truly was something that I manifested into being.

Any time I let this man go 100% and find enjoyment in my own life - to the point where I do not truly want or need him anymore -  he comes back into my life. What's tough is our attraction is MAGNETIC, so up until now whenever he came back into my life I held on to him for dear life like no other union in my life time would exist like the one between him and I, and each time I have done that it has completely, 100% destroyed the relationship. I can tell you countless stories like the one I told above, and even incredible dates, etc between him and I where absolutely amazing and unbelievable manifestations synchronities occured.

During the times, when I've been certain it won't happen - yes I have been content. I will admit that during periods when there are no contact etc I have gotten pretty depressed and pretty needy, and pretty sad... but now that I am consistently putting the focus on my life, trusting that "things are just going to workout perfectly for me" with no specific outcome in mind - I find that what I want comes to me with ease, and I truly am content with my life, regardless of if my special person and I ever get back together, but I also know my chances of manifesting what I want with him are pretty good as I have success in so many areas with the law of attraction... but if it doesn't I know something better is waiting around the corner.

Again, if you can't find happiness and enjoyment in your life without your desire manifesting, then your desire will never come to manifest. You need to allow it into being by being 'detached' from it, because by being attached to the outcome you are sending the universe a signal that you lack faith that your desire will come to pass... and therefore, it won't happen. Find things that spark joy. Distract yourself by enjoying your life... and let go, let go, let go.... and you will let it in.

I hope this is helpful. Blessings to you on your journey.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 07:04:43 AM by freelatte »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Tags: