Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Law of Attraction, Friends and Family  (Read 192 times)

Offline Eveee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 6
    • View Profile
Law of Attraction, Friends and Family
« on: May 07, 2020, 02:40:24 AM »
Well hello and good evening everyone.
I really hope that you are all safe and well.
Firstly, I would like to make an apology. I made the promise to write more, and this post should have been on ages ago. However, life, and circumstances, held things up.
From this week, I hope to be back again and writing regularly again for you all, so, bear with me, please. There will be more to come.
So, I was (and may still) do a whole Corona series mixed with LOA and mindfulness. To be honest, my laptop and desk is full of notes, and half-written posts. It's a hard thing to do, and keep my focus off of the virus at the same time. So, I guess for a lot of my time, I personally haven't been in the right headspace place. I hope that makes sense to you all.
And so, I am off now, but I will leave you with the following post to read through and remember to share away.
Many thanks and much love as always xx Stay safe and well xxx
https://bestlawofattraction.com/law-of-attraction-and-friends-and-family/

Tags: