Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: How did I attract my girlfriend? (Edited)  (Read 825 times)

Offline john2000

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
How did I attract my girlfriend? (Edited)
« on: March 29, 2020, 10:25:25 AM »
So I have been with my girlfriend for 2 months from Cambodia and I'm confused because my vibration wasn't and has most of time never matched to what I've wanted when it comes to being in a relationship. I met her on a dating site. How could I have attracted her if my thoughts didn't match what I wanted? I've heard this before from video clips on YouTube that if your desperate for a relationship and you need someone to make you feel complete, your going to attract someone that is also desperate and needs someone to make them feel complete. Maybe I attracted her that way? Or maybe my subconscious matched my vibration and I didn't know it? She always asks me if love her, if I got hoes, she made me a new Facebook so she could check my messages because I needed a new Facebook, shes gotten mad when I can't call etc. She's had two other boyfriend's that she broke up with the first one cheated on her after three and a half years and second one from France for 9 months. She said she would've told me how she felt earlier but she was afraid if I didn't feel the same way. And she joined the dating app a few days after they broke up. I feel the same, like I need someone to complete me.

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1205
  • -Receive: 1321
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
Re: How did I attract my girlfriend? (Edited)
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2020, 02:21:18 PM »
I can't understand how this is your girlfriend if you haven't met. Nor can I understand how the guy from France was her boyfriend. I must be completely missing something, please explain how can you be anything other than at best mates who chat online if you have never met? Why is this preferable to meeting a real person in real life? (Which nobody can do at the moment, granted). This isn't criticism, it is complete bafflement on my part.

As for your original question, how did you attract it, aren't you massively overthinking it?

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2586
  • -Receive: 232
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2020, 01:40:47 PM »
I can't understand how this is your girlfriend if you haven't met. Nor can I understand how the guy from France was her boyfriend. I must be completely missing something, please explain how can you be anything other than at best mates who chat online if you have never met? Why is this preferable to meeting a real person in real life? (Which nobody can do at the moment, granted). This isn't criticism, it is complete bafflement on my part.

As for your original question, how did you attract it, aren't you massively overthinking it?

You are not the only one who is confused by this phenomenon. I don't understand how people can claim they are a couple with someone they have never once met in person. It still don't stop my liking 90 Day Fiance though. LOL!!!

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1205
  • -Receive: 1321
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2020, 04:27:37 PM »
Ha ha!!

I heard on the radio the other week a woman called Caroline calling in to play a song for her boyfriend. She was in England and he was in Canada. She said they had been together for eight years and hoped one day to meet in real life. I was amazed and sad for this woman who may have put her entire life on hold for eight years for someone she didn't know from Adam. I don't understand it at all.

Tags: