Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: What positives can you make out of this negative?  (Read 178 times)

Offline Eveee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 6
    • View Profile
What positives can you make out of this negative?
« on: March 22, 2020, 03:14:27 PM »
Well, I guess as the days go on, and changes are happening each day, I am finding myself taking it all in my stride. I have a calm air off acceptance now, which is great.
I'm finding my positives out of this negative:
I've more time to write
I've time to read widely
I've time to do some painting
I can spend time with my inner being and enjoy meditating
I love on my own, and so can spend time learning more and more about myself
I can binge watch some of my favourite comedy programs and give my mind a break from everything going on
I'm finding that friends and family are home to talk to more now, and it's nice to be in touch. Possibly now more than before while everyone was so busy
It's nice to slow down, enjoy the small things and no that we will get through this, and come out the other side appreciating our friends, family, the earth, our environment, our society, our community a lot lot more.
So everyone can make a positive out of a negative. What are yours?

Offline white-dove

• Thank You
  • -Given: 47
  • -Receive: 31
    • View Profile
Re: What positives can you make out of this negative?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 12:24:00 PM »
Happy for you lovely Eve :-)
Iím spending most of my days on the beach with the kids, their cousin and our dogs. Weíre social distancing but within the family bubble.
We are having the time of our lives and I am talking more with friends and my sister than I have in years.
I feel a bit guilty... we are so lucky to live in a beautiful place with few people! And we have no-one really vulnerable in our immediate family.
Iím volunteering and going around with stuff to leave on peopleís doorsteps, a few more elderly friends. I went to the garden centre (deserted) and got a lot of compost and spring flowers to give to people who are enjoying gardening and canít do much else while self-isolating.

Thereís another positive! The gardens will look amazing this year!

My thoughts and wishes go to those who are cooped in cities or who are vulnerable or have vulnerable loved ones.

Offline Eveee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 6
    • View Profile
Re: What positives can you make out of this negative?
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2020, 09:40:27 PM »
That's absolutely amazing, and so lovely to read thank you.
I love reading all of the positive's out of a negative. There are so many, but some just aren't able to see them yet.
It sounds to me like your all keeping safe, and making the best of a situation, and thank you for volunteering to get out to people and help. You're doing a fab job. And I just love, love, love, the idea of the posts for people gardening. Such a lovely thought.
You all take care, and we will all get through this. <3

Tags: