Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: RS question : About experiencing telepathic intemacy  (Read 792 times)

Offline Stone

• Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 195
    • View Profile
RS question : About experiencing telepathic intemacy
« on: February 18, 2020, 07:37:30 PM »
I am not sure if this forum is active anymore.. But anyone who would like to share his/her experience about having intemacy telepathically with their partner during rs period? Has anyone have vivid dreams about having sex when you are involved in rs for a long time and ever felt your partner taking all control telepathically or in dream as if they're the one who walked in your dream? Pls, note, i am not asking about having random sex dreams or anything similar.. I am talking more about having a connection on an energetic level on different dimension with the one you're rsing who are in rs for a long time.
I want to know what does that mean exactly in your views.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 07:49:40 PM by Stone »

Offline halouniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 149
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: RS question : About experiencing telepathic intemacy
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2020, 01:49:41 PM »
Ok..my friend..I have had a girl I was Remote Aeducing for a while and yes...I was asleep, after remote seducing ...before I went to sleep..after  when I was asleep ..It was so intense..nothing like I felt before..why?¿?..because..it got so real..For a few minutes that I definitely know she went in a total frenzy..she knew it was real and she, out of knowwhere suddenly jumped so powerful..that at that time I woke up...It was about 4 am maybe later..we were both totally asleep..I will never ever forget how powerful that was..On real life nothing compares..
   There is an awesome book that will teach you and answer what you never knew before..basically you get out of your body and yes you can influence and intrude or control anybody you think of in a second..you can be anywhere in a second...
    Pane Andov..Extraordinary Powers In Humans..It is on the net I recently got it again..At first you meet all the other beings that exist in your other lives...then you travel...every night as you go to sleep and discover what the other life has ..and is all about..
   Very ..very..awesome..at the end you get lessons on how to be tops...If you read the book all the way through..you will change the way you think ....
  You will learn about the world that exists in other lives ..you will learn the mental mind like you never thought was possible...
      Have fun my friend and own your manifestations..

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Stone

• Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 195
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2020, 10:19:31 PM »
Thanks for sharing your experience. I feel you're talking about astral projection and you had an astral sex, right?

Offline flyinghigh

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 17
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2020, 04:32:44 PM »
I have just one experience - in my sleep close to morning hours I physically felt my poi’s kiss. No idea what it was but it felt like it was happening there and then, I physically felt every single detail. Woke up thinking ‘wow’ and quite shocked tbh. Happened only once.

@halouniverse - the book you suggested is sooo very good, thanks for sharing! learnt so many cool tricks ☺️
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 09:43:54 PM by flyinghigh »

Tags: