Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Am I asleep or in a trance?  (Read 1093 times)

Offline sashashae

• Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 37
    • View Profile
Am I asleep or in a trance?
« on: August 08, 2018, 12:21:50 AM »
So after my own experience with RS and reading so many posts on what Ive been doing wrong for all these years I decided to tweak my own sessions to two per day, one early AM and one before bed.

The issue is that I keep falling asleep early on into the session -(the one I do before bed) and then coming to right after the meditation ends. I read before that this is ok and that Im just going into a deep trance state.  The issue is I dont want to do this too early because I am trying to do the meditation when I know my POI is sleeping.  Can someone clarify and maybe explain more about this? Have you found this to be true? I dont feel like I am accomplishing anything.

Does the time I am doing this really matter or can I do RS/RI anytime I want?

Stillness is the move

Offline Makedreamstrue

• Thank You
  • -Given: 56
  • -Receive: 45
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Am I asleep or in a trance?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 12:41:39 AM »
So after my own experience with RS and reading so many posts on what Ive been doing wrong for all these years I decided to tweak my own sessions to two per day, one early AM and one before bed.

The issue is that I keep falling asleep early on into the session -(the one I do before bed) and then coming to right after the meditation ends. I read before that this is ok and that Im just going into a deep trance state.  The issue is I dont want to do this too early because I am trying to do the meditation when I know my POI is sleeping.  Can someone clarify and maybe explain more about this? Have you found this to be true? I dont feel like I am accomplishing anything.

Does the time I am doing this really matter or can I do RS/RI anytime I want?

It's good to rs when he is sleeping because his guard is down and it can get him way easily than it would if he was busy. About the falling asleep you can access theta the monent you are btween being awake and  going to sleep but it takes too much practice to master this. I mean rs in theta. It's better for now to just be focus when you rs so you know for sure what you are doing and what energy you are sending.

Offline sashashae

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 01:08:38 AM »

Thank you. I guess maybe I will just start a little earlier and extend the session a little longer and if I start to get sleepy and enter into theta state at least I know I had some RS prior.

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 433
  • -Receive: 637
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2018, 01:20:09 AM »
Huh? Where did this “You can only RS them while asleep?” thing come from?
You can RS them at any time of the day, it will still hit them. Maybe the effects will be delayed if they’re busy and they will only feel everything later when they’re more relaxed, but they still get effected.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline NyanshMan

• The Craftmen - 19 EU based experienced Magick Adepts , we meet in person, - Closed Group By Invitation only , not taking anymore members
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 120
  • -Receive: 192
  • I'm an Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2018, 01:37:02 AM »
Huh? Where did this “You can only RS them while asleep?” thing come from?You can RS them at any time of the day, it will still hit them. Maybe the effects will be delayed if they’re busy and they will only feel everything later when they’re more relaxed, but they still get effected.

This  is correct, from personal experience,
  i also  prefer  midday  RSing,   if they are at  work, or away from home,  usually means a  trip to the toilets, for some alone time  , LOL

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline sashashae

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2018, 01:59:31 AM »
Huh? Where did this “You can only RS them while asleep?” thing come from?
You can RS them at any time of the day, it will still hit them. Maybe the effects will be delayed if they’re busy and they will only feel everything later when they’re more relaxed, but they still get effected.

I didnt mean I could ONLY RS someone if they were asleep. I was just thinking they would be more susceptible to my energy and influence. But if it doesnt matter then that helps free up my time....I guess its now Toilet time as Nyanshman says lol

Offline unica1dad

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2018, 03:26:48 AM »
How do they get affected?how do we know it affects them?

Offline Cam~

• Ice Princess
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 158
  • Tell it like it is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2018, 03:58:39 AM »
How do they get affected?how do we know it affects them?
By confirmation from the POI.

Offline SharpMind

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2020, 05:20:26 PM »
Trance is a very personal process and everyone will feel it in own way. There are some ways to understand that your body was in a trance:
1.        The feeling of something changed in your body and mind
2.        Losing the track of time
3.        You get more intuitive and focused
4.        You  feel completely relaxed, peaceful and calm
In case you felt at least one of the mentioned ways, that means you were in trance. I am a newbie and getting into the trance is difficult for me. Usually, I start with getting comfortable and relaxed on my lull mattress. I inhale and exhale slowly, being focused on one small object in my room. Also, I visualize that I am a butterfly in space. It really helps me to get in trance, but for a very short period of time. I hope I will learn how to reach the maximum time in trance.

Tags: