Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Reverse Seduction reverses back on me  (Read 1496 times)

Offline Tourmaline

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Reverse Seduction reverses back on me
« on: January 30, 2020, 09:08:43 PM »
Not sure why, but every time I try Reverse Seduction I am the one who feels the urge to contact the person, it makes me feel desperate and it turns back on me, the more I resist not contacting him the more I have the urge to, so yesterday I contacted him, he viewed my message and did not reply, just like he did in other occasions. I feel he is not interested in me and this is why it is backfiring.

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 925
  • -Receive: 1720
    • View Profile
Re: Reverse Seduction reverses back on me
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2020, 08:08:08 PM »
 RS (reverse, or otherwise) doesn't take away the urge to contact the person, but that's not really the point of it. Whether or not they are interested in you in the first place, RS attracts the person to you, and it works gradually rather than overnight. Trying to hurry things up by contacting them or getting impatient is just going to mess up the process.

Give it time, do your rs regularly, be disciplined enough not to reach out, and put your focus on other things in your life in between sessions. 

« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 08:11:02 PM by Anna1408 »

Offline halouniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 151
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 01:32:48 PM »
Hey ...Anna is exactly right...Although Anna do you realize that you have your picture up ,,,..would I be able to totally seduce you????...or drive you insane or turned on????   Just with your picture there????...It is not going to get me anywhere in my life as to where I want to go ..Although ..Yes I Can....Just for fun.... out of the blue...One Day I will send you some powerful..energy...And You will know it's me....
       Anyways....Reverse seduction always works.....It will not reverse back on you..Unless you are too thinking of your love...You have to let it go and remember You own him or anything...Otherwise you have doubts...So don't doubt it ....You Own IT!!!...Have funnn  my friend and  manifest your desire!!!

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2020, 07:16:33 PM »
Hey ...Anna is exactly right...Although Anna do you realize that you have your picture up ,,,..would I be able to totally seduce you????...or drive you insane or turned on????   Just with your picture there????...It is not going to get me anywhere in my life as to where I want to go ..Although ..Yes I Can....Just for fun.... out of the blue...One Day I will send you some powerful..energy...And You will know it's me....

Lol, you'll be disappointed if you do send me that energy, Halo: this isn't my real face... it's actually Avril Lavigne, I think. Probably the one who'd end up getting your energy would be her. :-)

Offline halouniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 151
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2020, 01:21:07 PM »
Ok ..my friend Tourmaline ...if you could give us a basic example of how you do reverse seduction ..just the basic don't have to go into detail, ...than We would see why it isn't giving you fast results...
    Ok..my friend Anna 1408....I am so glad that you are honest..you could have not said nothing and made me influence or turn on the person I would not be able to get any info on my results...So thank you for being honest...
    But even though... it would be so much tougher...I still think I can do it, even though the individual ...original is you..I would associate her face with YOU....the human mind seems to always find as to who you are thinking of...So I know I have influenced and I continue influencing people I never seen before..and I have succeeded..The mind always goes to and finds the person you are thinking of...you can even visualize that person as a skeleton that you see at your doctor's office...and because It's white bones the ...say... pink love energy is so much more powerful..try it...visualize your love as you normally do..then for about 20 seconds off and on ..once in a while fill their white bones with pink love energy...the mind still knows you are thinking of you love...Although no I don't want to influence Avril Lavigne...LOL...I have Priorities and I have Morals I go by ...lol. But..Anna all these years..I thought that the picture was you..and Everytime I read your posts..I thought was you in the picture lol..
Oh ..Anna...I do like the way you think and yes I do like your posts..
       Have funnn my friend and Happy Manifestations..

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2020, 08:50:48 PM »

But even though... it would be so much tougher...I still think I can do it, even though the individual ...original is you..I would associate her face with YOU....the human mind seems to always find as to who you are thinking of...So I know I have influenced and I continue influencing people I never seen before..and I have succeeded..The mind always goes to and finds the person you are thinking of...

Jokes about accidentally rsing Avril aside, yes I can fully believe that an adept rs-er would be capable of rsing somebody they had never actually met, and who has either a false profile pic, or no image at all. About 3 years ago, a friend who I only knew from the internet asked me if I would be interested in trying a few rs experiments, which I agreed to. Initially, all he had to go on was this profile pic I use here. From my side, I had nothing at all and no idea of what he looked like. I also had very little background information. The first time I actually became aware that he was rsing me was when I happened to be sitting on the floor, meditating. I was aware of certain feelings, for sure - the feelings of touch, and a kind of pulling or heaviness in the solar plexus, heart and throat, feelings of longing/deep affection for him, etc. But what also came into my mind was an image of his eyes, his expression, the texture of his hair, and his body structure. It was like my mind began to pull in a certain amount of data even with no image available to me. After that, we became friends on discord and he saw my real face on my profile pic. But those very first sessions were with no knowledge about what I looked like whatsoever, and they worked like a charm.

A few weeks later my friend sent me a servitor, whose task was to duplicate the effects of rs without him actually having to do the visualizing himself (we were both curious about this). This also worked, and what was very extraordinary was that more information about his appearence came flooding into my mind. I formed a clear picture of him during that session.

Months after that, my friend finally shared a photo of himself. It was strikingly similar to the image I had built in my mind, as a result of those earlier experiences.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 10:04:57 PM by Anna1408 »

Offline remodiz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2020, 01:45:13 AM »
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 02:37:41 AM by remodiz »

Offline Tourmaline

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2020, 10:34:34 AM »
Ok ..my friend Tourmaline ...if you could give us a basic example of how you do reverse seduction ..just the basic don't have to go into detail, ...than We would see why it isn't giving you fast results...
    Ok..my friend Anna 1408....I am so glad that you are honest..you could have not said nothing and made me influence or turn on the person I would not be able to get any info on my results...So thank you for being honest...
    But even though... it would be so much tougher...I still think I can do it, even though the individual ...original is you..I would associate her face with YOU....the human mind seems to always find as to who you are thinking of...So I know I have influenced and I continue influencing people I never seen before..and I have succeeded..The mind always goes to and finds the person you are thinking of...you can even visualize that person as a skeleton that you see at your doctor's office...and because It's white bones the ...say... pink love energy is so much more powerful..try it...visualize your love as you normally do..then for about 20 seconds off and on ..once in a while fill their white bones with pink love energy...the mind still knows you are thinking of you love...Although no I don't want to influence Avril Lavigne...LOL...I have Priorities and I have Morals I go by ...lol. But..Anna all these years..I thought that the picture was you..and Everytime I read your posts..I thought was you in the picture lol..
Oh ..Anna...I do like the way you think and yes I do like your posts..
       Have funnn my friend and Happy Manifestations..

Hello! I visualize him thinking about me instead of me thinking about him, I see him pursuing me again, different scenarios, some random and others a bit passionate. Is that good for a start?

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2020, 07:42:04 PM »
remodiz, your inbox is full so I can't reply to you in dm. Can you empty it please?
(sorry for writing on this thread, everyone).

Tags: