Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: New Year's Report  (Read 296 times)

Offline onisenpai

• That one weird chap.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 43
  • -Receive: 31
  • Cheers mate!
    • View Profile
New Year's Report
« on: January 23, 2020, 10:07:19 PM »
Been quite a while since was last here talking about manifesting loads of yogurt... Well, now I am back at it again but now to report to y'all my latest teoretical findings AND achievments.

Well first of all, theoretical findings: I've started studying the AMORC (Antiquus Mysticusque Ordo Rosę Crucis) Path, which is an ancient school of egypcian knowledge over 3000 years old. And in the first 3 monographs of the "External Chamber" (Which is open to the public) there is one about mental creation and the simple proccesses behind it, all of this being the manifestation of my ever present desire to learn more and more about the law of attraction.

Second: I've decided to make 5 affirmations before the new year, stuff that was supposed to happen before the year tipped over. 2 obvious ones (which had a 90% chance of happening anyways), 1 medium one and 2 "Hard" ones, which if had happen, would fundamentally change my life and the life of those around me (Yes, one of them was copious amounts of money).
>The result? the first 2 happened shortly after as manifested previously. nothing about the medium one and the money thing is still manifesting itself. Not too shabby I guess but let's give it some time.

Last but not least, here is a list of the other big manifestations:
- The perfect girlfriend has entered my life (At f*cking last I was begging to lose hope tbh), and she is literally everything I wanted. (So yeah, bois and grills, don't lose hope! It took me some 1-2 years to find her, but at last I did!)

- I've had another opportunity to study (which previously I though I wouldn't have), and it seems to me that all the material help is perfectly in place, all this cocreation of mine needs now is my own input, which I've begun already!

- My mind has been catching more and more of the signs of my own creations as they happen, another answer to my desire to know more about this whole process, and due to that, manifestation has become much more common place and easely achievable in my life.

well, that's been it! Yearly report done now time to go do something else, cheers!
Don't worry, because out of no way, a way will be made, God will provide!

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2570
  • -Receive: 231
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: New Year's Report
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2020, 02:00:14 AM »
Been quite a while since was last here talking about manifesting loads of yogurt... Well, now I am back at it again but now to report to y'all my latest teoretical findings AND achievments.

Well first of all, theoretical findings: I've started studying the AMORC (Antiquus Mysticusque Ordo Rosę Crucis) Path, which is an ancient school of egypcian knowledge over 3000 years old. And in the first 3 monographs of the "External Chamber" (Which is open to the public) there is one about mental creation and the simple proccesses behind it, all of this being the manifestation of my ever present desire to learn more and more about the law of attraction.

Second: I've decided to make 5 affirmations before the new year, stuff that was supposed to happen before the year tipped over. 2 obvious ones (which had a 90% chance of happening anyways), 1 medium one and 2 "Hard" ones, which if had happen, would fundamentally change my life and the life of those around me (Yes, one of them was copious amounts of money).
>The result? the first 2 happened shortly after as manifested previously. nothing about the medium one and the money thing is still manifesting itself. Not too shabby I guess but let's give it some time.

- The perfect girlfriend has entered my life (At f*cking last I was begging to lose hope tbh), and she is literally everything I wanted. (So yeah, bois and grills, don't lose hope! It took me some 1-2 years to find her, but at last I did!)

- I've had another opportunity to study (which previously I though I wouldn't have), and it seems to me that all the material help is perfectly in place, all this cocreation of mine needs now is my own input, which I've begun already!

- My mind has been catching more and more of the signs of my own creations as they happen, another answer to my desire to know more about this whole process, and due to that, manifestation has become much more common place and easely achievable in my life.

well, that's been it! Yearly report done now time to go do something else, cheers!

Congrats on your new relationship.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline onisenpai

• That one weird chap.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 43
  • -Receive: 31
  • Cheers mate!
    • View Profile
Re: New Year's Report
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2020, 04:33:48 AM »

Congrats on your new relationship.

Thanks!

Tags: