Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Is it over or.... I should go on?  (Read 341 times)

Offline Jude57

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Is it over or.... I should go on?
« on: January 19, 2020, 05:14:22 PM »
I am a girl she is a girl. Both straight I guess. (though she was with a woman before) I fell in love with her years ago. She said she didnt want (it).
We were like "friends" but she still knew. I manifested we are together. Her best friend insisted I shouid say the truth again. I did. She accepted with no rejection. I went on flirting and she kept accepting it. She kind of started responding. I was still manifesting we are together. Her best friend said she tells her everything and I m doing fine with it, said go on don't stop. So I went on. And right when I thought I was close for the relationship to start.... She suddenly told me she fell in love with someone. (a guy) I was shocked. I felt like she killed me with the way she talked. Like she really wanted to hurt me with the truth. (even though she also mentioned it's "nothing important"- how can you say that for a love?) So I left. Decided to stop contacting her, stop everything.. Disappear. Even though I still love her more than anything.

Does that mean that everything was a lie? And does that mean that manifestation failed ? Or it's just an obstacle?
Should i give up on my desire? Should I start manifesting stronger that she ll be back?
And does that mean that I still shouldn't contact her again and I should wait only from her?

Thank you
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 05:37:25 PM by Jude57 »

Offline halouniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 147
    • View Profile
Re: Is it over or.... I should go on?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2020, 02:54:28 PM »
Ok...my friend..why did you leave? Was she maybe just trying to make you jealous or maybe get a stronger commitment from you..maybe she wasn't sure at first how she would handle this type of relationship..Maybe she is wanting so much to see you. But you're gone...There is a time for No Contact..usually in my opinion when the relationship is over and so much harm was done that you have to let go of the hurt...You have so many unanswered questions and no harm was done..the relationship is a push and pull kind of..maybe testing maybe to see how much you love her...in my opinion you should still be in contact with her because you have nothing to loose that you now have...If you can go simple go with what you feel and see what happens..than you will get some answers..than you can decide as to your next step...Keep in touch and I hope to see that things worked out well but either way..let us know what happens and then we'll go from there..If you truly want something bad enough..you can get it... don't give up either way.

Offline Jude57

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2020, 12:27:21 AM »
Ok.... First of all, thank you for your reply....
The history of this love is huge. I just wrote the "last" chapter.
I left because I was hurt. Hurt that she fell in love with someone else. At first I thought that even her best friend lied to me when he told me that "I m doing fine with it and I should go on" And then 2 weeks after that she told me that. Yes she said it in a "provoking" way like she didnt even care if she hurted me. She then said "Oh you re sad... Don't you want me to be happy?" I thought she was mocking me. I was hurt. My heart was broken. I had no other choise.
It's been some weeks from that day. Last week I had my birthday. She wrote me the biggest and most special wish. (Like she always did) I felt again like she is playing with me. I couldn't make my mind for a whole day whether to respond. I ended up replying something... typical (I never reply to her that way) I don't know why she wrote like nothing happened. Like she didn't know how much she hurted me? She wants us to play friends? I don't want us to be friends.

Your words confused me. I left because I was broken. I felt like she didn't respect me at all. Yes there are unanswered questions but.... who can really reply what happened? Of course I still think to call our friend. But I m afraid of what he will tell me. I don't believe after all that he has the answers. It's like "life happened". She just fell in love... right? Like something stronger defeated me. My hands are tied. I cannot stay and go on chasing her. I cannot stay in touch and wait like a faithful dog that will wait her to come around. I don't want her to feel like she never lost me...

I thought that it's her turn to show what she feels. She never told me. I thought that my absence will make her decide. I thought that only by loosing me will eventually reveal her truth. Of course she now has her new boyfirend and I doubt that she will search me. (I didn't even wait for that big birthday wish...)

I thought just to wait. Trust the universe. Use the law of attraction to believe she will come around.
After all, if she really really really wants me, she will be back, ... won't she?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 01:16:49 AM by Jude57 »

Offline halouniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 147
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2020, 03:26:43 PM »
Ok..Jude57.....Now that I know a little bit more, about your situation..maybe I can help..First off, In my opinion, it would be good to stay her friend for a few reasons..1. when she breaks off with her boyfriend she just might come crying to you..2. You don't want to loose contact with her, especially if you do LOA or Reverse Seduction..On her..you want to see results...3 You want to play and know that she loves you..you want that confidence when you're with her..4 later on you are going to want her to do little things for you or favors..just small things..this will keep her thinking about you..5. You're not going to worry or think where you went wrong or if she's mad at you or if she loves you cause you're going to know and be absolutely positive, that she loves you and no matter what you do she still loves you..I know this is going to be tough but you have to be confident..and in control...
.....Now have you read any books on Psychic Seduction, or Remote Seduction..or any guided Seduction mp3s..Do you listen to binarural beats on YouTube before you do LOA..to get in Theta level...tell me what you can, so that I know where you stand and than I can suggest maybe something you never tried yet...
     You want a quick start up suggestion to keep your mind thinking...something easy..
   Ok..find or download from YouTube lucid dreaming. Listen to it first 7 minutes and  after 7 minutes while listening imagine you and your love sitting on the beach next to this big rock..remember that rock cause you can always come to it again sometime...Now you can ask her to put sun tan lotion on your back..or ask her to write your name on your back with a heart..feel her touch on your skin.. don't worry if you get turned on so much better later you will learn to use that energy and fill her with love for you ..if you imagine her kissing you kiss her like she was there..for real imagine her lips what do they feel like..make it strong...anyways don't touch her..she only touches you but kiss her like it was real..do you hear her talking..she said...Jude I only want you..what else you want her to say? Jude I love only you...do you hear her voice what does it sound like..if she kisses you imagine she does..kiss her pwerful..but don't touch her or turn her on in any way...she always touches you..she wants you.. she tells you..you listen, to what she's telling you..in other words hear he voice telling you how much she wants you..imagine her telling you anything you want...but remember you're not telling her.. she's telling you..and stick with good things. and love words only..don't visualize her telling you she's sorry or she did something wrong..just stick with hearing love with emotion.Reverse everything..she wants to be with you. She wants to please You.....Anyways later you can learn to fill her with love throughout her whole body you can over fill her with love energy that she will feel like she's in heaven..and she will never forget that feeling..and it can get even better..you can fill her with this feeling any time with influence..
     Anyways..just go simple right now and we'll see what happens from here and have fun..And let me know what books you have and don't have...or want..or if you have time to read..have fun my friend and relax..you own her...

Offline Jude57

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2020, 03:46:05 AM »
Thank you for your words again.
I think that... Law Of Attraction is about bringing to you whatever you want without you chase it. In fact it "doesn't permit" chasing. That means that my thought alone has the power to bring her to me. Results of that are supposed to be obvious if she contacts me....
Now, look... She wouldn't come to "cry on me" if she broke up because I am not her best friend or something... And I cannot stay around as "friend". I don't worry that I was wrong or that she is mad at me... She hurted my feelings, I am the one who has every right to be mad. I cannot stay around like nothing happened because that is a fake friendship/relationship. By letting her hurt me and stay I teach her not to respect me and show her she can do it again. She cannot choose someone else and still have me around. And I believe that only the absence of someone makes us realise his worth. If she really loves me she will search me. Law of attraction means trusting the universe.....right?
My initial thoughts on this post had to do, if this changes when another relationship occurs and if law is still permitted to be used there..

I've read abour physic seduction. Though lately I don't focus on sex with her but to a substancial relationship, visualising the "ending result' of this story (being a couple) not just having sex...
I like your visualization a lot! Especially the part where I imagine her voice telling me this, with my real name of course... That really gave me strength. I cannot explain how much your words helped me. I will try imagine this. Apart of this, I will go on with daily affirmations (Like "We are a couple"- "I deserve to have her" etc) Thank you so much for believing I owe her. Thank you for giving me hope.....
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 03:49:15 AM by Jude57 »

Tags:

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

Registration

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal