Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Doing some more research. Who has used any paid-for or free resources?  (Read 181 times)

Offline Eveee

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
Hi everyone. I have some more research I would like to do, and if anyone is interested in helping out here could you please send me a message.

What I am wondering is if anyone has gone through any of the paid programs/courses/or anything else to help with their law of attraction journey. There are many about. I currently promote for a couple, but I am really interested in hearing from anyone else that has used any of them.

Have you used anything, and if so, how did you find it? Would you recommend it to others? Basically I am just trying to get a rough idea as to what's what.

If you would recommend, then why? Also, if not then I would also like to know why?

One of mine I promote is Zen12, which focuses a lot on meditation resources. There are many around on meditation, law of attraction, becoming more mindful, and more.

I really hope that some of you can help out here.

Please inbox me if you can help

Many thanks

Offline Lindsythecreator333

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Hi Eveee,

I've tried the Instant Manifestation Secrets course before,

It's made by Croix Sathers and specializes in raising vibrations to create an energetic match with your desires.

It uses special soundwave frequencies to eliminate deep unwanted subconscious thought patterns and replaces them with thought patterns to help you manifest.

He also covers brain detoxification, vivid visualization tactics, changing vibrational programming and so on.

It's a great for beginners and advanced manifestors!

I highly recommend you take a look at this program, plus I've been seeing it on ads, etc so it must be popular!

Hi Eveee,

I've tried the Instant Manifestation Secrets course before,

It's made by Croix Sathers and specializes in raising vibrations to create an energetic match with your desires.

It uses special soundwave frequencies to eliminate deep unwanted subconscious thought patterns and replaces them with thought patterns to help you manifest.

He also covers brain detoxification, vivid visualization tactics, changing vibrational programming and so on.

It's a great for beginners and advanced manifestors!

I highly recommend you take a look at this program, plus I've been seeing it on ads, etc so it must be popular!

I got it from a review post at https://moderndaymanifestations.com/instant-manifestation-secrets-review-you-must-read-this-before-you-buy/

Hope this helps!

« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 02:11:14 PM by Lindsythecreator333 »

Tags: