Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: SUCCESS manifesting laptop and netflix for free  (Read 417 times)

Offline Stone

• Goddess of THUNDER
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 306
  • -Receive: 193
    • View Profile
SUCCESS manifesting laptop and netflix for free
« on: November 25, 2019, 02:11:16 PM »
Here my two success which I wanted badly long long ago.
I wanted a laptop basically an old one in quite good condition for my research paper as i wasn't in the position of spending money for an expensive one. I talked to some of my friends for availability of used laptop but no luck. I could have easily buy second hand but i wanted it for FREE without spending a single penny on it.... Yeahhh. Also was too bored with regular tv series & repeated movies, long ago... I wanted netflix and VIP hotstar subscription for free... I want everything for free... Yeassss because of not having permanent money source. Anyways.
I enquired my sister about her old laptop she used to have but she had given it to her sister in law so I gave up the idea of having an old laptop and talked to my dad about it, he got ready for buying a new laptop for me but I didn't want to spend my dad's money on it (some personal reasons). After few days, my sister called me up for letting me know that her sister in law returned the laptop back to her because it stopped working and it wasn't getting restart so she needs to repair it then I can own it. There was just a small issue And after getting repaired I got it. No money was spent on my end so finally I can say it is my manifestation as the way i wanted it to be.
Second one, about the netflix & hotstar subcription I met a friend. During our casual talk I mentioned him that I wanted to see a particular web series but i don't have subcription so he told me how he could make it available for me without subcription.
For all this to happen I didn't visualise intentionally but Whenever I used to think about these desires, the scene of having these apps in my phone and laptop on my bedside table automatically would pop up and I would feel good by that scene.
Everything is you pushed out.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Colonel Roosevelt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2679
  • -Receive: 2366
    • View Profile
Re: SUCCESS manifesting laptop and netflix for free
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 10:32:15 PM »
Nice! I have Netflix and I enjoy it a lot, The Irishman is coming to Netflix this week and I'm looking forward to it. At the end of September, I wished to see two movies on TV again - Candyman and The Departed. Forgot about it. Then a week later I saw both were added to Netflix. Last night I fell asleep while looking at pictures of Italian food (don't act surprised  :D). The last pic I focused on was a blood orange San Pellegrino drink. This morning a can of it was in my fridge and it wasn't there last night. Maybe my events are just coincidences but it's still cool how they happen.

Offline Stone

• Goddess of THUNDER
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 306
  • -Receive: 193
    • View Profile
Re: SUCCESS manifesting laptop and netflix for free
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2019, 11:38:02 AM »
Lol, how you can not mention your love for food, this is no surprise for me.  :P
Haven't watched irishman but I manifested netflix when i was longing for Lucifer, sacred games and hostages web series, now i have finished watching all seasons and eagerly waiting for season 5.

Tags: