Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Brainwash yourself (FAST RESULTS!)  (Read 888 times)

Offline PrototypeOA

• Thank You
  • -Given: 67
  • -Receive: 281
  • Son of Zeus
    • View Profile
Brainwash yourself (FAST RESULTS!)
« on: November 24, 2019, 03:37:37 AM »
So I gotta share this powerful stuff that I used few days ago and I attracted contact from two exes in less than two days.

Childhood brainwashing

Let's look at the background now. Probably the reason why you have difficulties in love is because of your negative beliefs. And why do you have them? Because you were brainwashed as a child. You have been brainwashed since you were conscious of yourself. Maybe you were brainwashed by your parents. Maybe they told you that love is something that is unreachable and that you have to go through tons of pain and suffering to find the "one" who will treat you like you deserve. Maybe you were brainwashed by movies and tv shows that love is something you have to fight for real hard, something that only happens to the lucky ones.

You listened to these stories every day from the beggining of your life. You were more receptive back then than you are now so no wonder you got brainwashed. You have heard the same thing so many times that it became your reality.

You surely know someone who has no difficulties in love? You just see them with great caring partners, their relationships are healthy and stable, they do not suffer. And they always find love despite their lack of looks or money. Have you ever wondered why? Well it's because they were brainwashed too! It's just that they were brainwashed that love is something that comes effortlessly and easily. Their reality is different than yours. When you talk to them you just see that they view love as something usual and normaln, not something that is extremely rare or something you have to die fighting for. And their beliefs create a reality where they are happily in love with someone who treats them good and loves them back.

My success

Ok so before I go into the technique I must tell you that I have only done this for less than 2 days when the results came. I was shocked. I could never believe it would work so fast. One of my exes that was gone for almost 3 months, zero contact, started liking my pics all of the sudden. Another one that was off for a couple of weeks suddenly reached out and started texting me. It blew my mind that this happened right after I started brainwashing myself. Of course, I didn't do it for them. I did it to attract a quality partner that would have traits that I want but this just happened so fast that I had to share.

The Technique

Brainwashing yourself is very simple. Like when you were a child, you have to listen to the same thing over and over again until it becomes your reality, or better say your point of view in life.

So you have to do this 2 to 3 times a day. Stand in front of a mirror and look at yourself. Start telling something that you wish to become your reality. I used "I am good enough to be loved." You should use something simple too. Use only one phrase because multiple phrases will mess you up and you will get lost and be brief.
You have to do this at the exact same time of the day every day. You can pick any time you want. I pick morning before brushing my teeth and evening before going to bed. Doing it in the exact same time gives you a sense of control, a sense that you are in control of things and that you are in charge and  that you are the one who changes things.
Repeat your phrase for at least 3 minutes. Don't bother if you get distracted by some noise or anything else. Just focus again and repeat it. For the whole time look at yourself in the mirror.
At first it would be awkward and you will probably feel like a moron talking to yourself in the mirror especially saying things that you don't think. But just go through it. After a while you will start to feel better about it. It took me only one day to already  feel better about myself.
As the days go by you will start to feel more and more at peace. You will be more calm and you will start attracting things like calls from friends, family, members of the opposite sex and so on.
The whole point of this is to repeat something until it becomes your new reality. Of course it will take time to rebrainwash yourself from the things you have been hearing for decades but with every day you will feel like you are drifting away slowly from your old reality into the new one.
It is important not to use phrases like "I want X to come back" or "I am in a loving relationship with X". That is just crying for help and it has a low vibration. Use something generic like "I attract love all the time" "I have qualities that attract the most quality partners" or "Love comes to me effortlessly".

I hope this one helps you because it surely helped me. Of course I didn't really care about those exes since I don't think getting back with exes is a good idea but still I have attracted them so why not. :)

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 660
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
Re: Brainwash yourself (FAST RESULTS!)
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2019, 06:31:56 AM »
Pro, it's been a very long time. I hope you are good bruv.

Allow me to share my thoughts please....
I agree with 50% of the thread - the theory side of it. Brainwashing yourself is just another way of saying hypnotising yourself in English. Good start.

The remaining 50% is neither here nor there. Things do not need to be so rigid by any stretch of the imagination whatsoever. The concept of the practical side is correct, just far too rigid. Be more fluid, be like the water, my friend.
I see that the author is trying to add structure  and routine to the work but this is not necessarily required once you learn how to do it effectively. Work smarter, not harder.

Lastly, it is only fair and just to state the source of your information. This clearly is not your writing, nor work. Credit needs to be given to the true author and to the source.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 06:37:03 AM by Alexbally »

Offline PrototypeOA

• Thank You
  • Son of Zeus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2019, 02:17:06 PM »
Actually it is my work. Why would I state "my success" if it wasn't actually mine?  :D

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2019, 07:01:24 PM »
Just like many others would do the same mate.
I cannot make you but it's very obvious.

Anyway, the thread starts with talking about brainwashing / hypnotising before going off on a tangent about "low vibrations" at the very end.
Which one is it?
It cannot be both.

If its "your success," you might wanna consider this.  ;D

Offline PrototypeOA

• Thank You
  • Son of Zeus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2019, 07:14:17 PM »
I'm not gonna bother with you. This technique is great and I wrote this perfectly. It helped me already and I hope it will help other members who try it. Your opinion in not really important here. :)

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2019, 07:30:15 PM »
I beg to differ and who are you trying to kid exactly?
Your English is good but it ain't that good. Whoever did write it (quite likely a female) used correct grammar but still made a glaring error in their interpretation by moving between brainwashing to vibrations. It's either brainwashing or its sending vibrations...not both. Honestly, its perfectly fine that you did not create it and I hope so.eone is grateful for seeing this, it's just customary to credit the author and / or source.
Also, you are not the type of guy to religiously stand in front of a mirror and repeat things to yourself.

I too hope it helps people.

Offline PrototypeOA

• Thank You
  • Son of Zeus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2019, 07:36:52 PM »
I speak English better than my native language so it is THAT good. And if you are not able to write something good it doesn't mean others can't.
Search for this article on the internet. If you find it you are free to post an author and blame me for stealing. Until then... stay envious. :)

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2019, 08:03:08 PM »
I have literally nothing to be envious about Pro. Your needless passive aggressive deneanour demonstrates only that you are out of your depth. Accept the help I am offering in making this a half decent thread.

If this is your work, please correct your confusion, as I very kindly advised earlier. Your confusion will lead to further confusion for others reading this and is accustomed to the blind leading the blind.

If it is brainwashing / hypnosis, as your subject titles suggests (and I strongly agree that this is), then it would be prudent to remove the part about vibrations, because;

If it's brainwashing, what difference would vibrations make?
To whom are the vibrations being felt and received by?
Within this context of this thread, what are vibrations?

If you are brainwashing yourself with vibrations, you are definitely pissing into the wind fella.

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 908
  • -Receive: 1695
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2019, 09:02:06 PM »
Thank you for sharing your technique, PrototypeOA.  Sounds like the long cycle of repetition would eventually seep into the subconscious mind, working just like mantras do.

Offline PrototypeOA

• Thank You
  • Son of Zeus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2019, 09:27:24 PM »
Thank you for sharing your technique, PrototypeOA.  Sounds like the long cycle of repetition would eventually seep into the subconscious mind, working just like mantras do.

Well yeah. Kind of like "fake it till you make it" principle. You will see. I mean, after all, isn't that the way that made you have beliefs that you already have? After some time you will actually start to believe what you say and feel like it is really that way. You can't lose anything if you try. :)

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline PrototypeOA

• Thank You
  • Son of Zeus
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2019, 09:40:16 PM »
Accept the help I am offering in making this a half decent thread.

Alex you can't make any ex-back thread decent because, if I remember, you were shitting your pants because your ex was about to collect her mail from your apartment, and of course you never got her back. Your results speak for you. I, on the other hand, have attracted almost every ex of mine and eventually replaced them with someone even better than them. Because of that I think that you can't make this post better than it already is. This is an ex back forum and asking you for advice would be like asking a homeless man how to become a billionaire.

Please do not comment on my posts anymore because you are ruining them with your useless negativity and bs. Nobody really wants to hear your opinion.
You just talk bs on other posts and you have absolutely zero results or experience with ex back situations. No more replies to you from now on. :)

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2019, 10:00:55 PM »
Oh how little you actually know Pro, so please, do put your toys back in your little pram. You really are not making yourself come across in the best light as any sort of a man here. You have no grounds to be getting aggressive and there really is no point to it. You just look like a tit now.
I offered you my advice to make your thread come across  better than the useless piece of shit it is, it is up to you to make it better or to leave it shit.

What you know about brainwashing, you could probably right on the palm of one of your hands.
Have you ever actually even been hypnotised before by somebody else?
Silly me....clearly you have not.

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1202
  • -Receive: 1315
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2019, 11:56:01 PM »
It's actually not an ex-back forum, however this is an ex-back segment of the forum.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2019, 12:07:08 AM »
Little does he know, I've done this and more than he can imagine....
All the proof I need is in my words of wisdom for others.

His failure to answer my very simple questions demonstrate that either;
A. He did not write this, or,
B. He is thick as shit and does not have a clue about his own words that he is using to write this with.

Nothing really more to say than that. I tried my best to help....politely too.

Offline PrototypeOA

• Thank You
  • Son of Zeus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2019, 01:07:00 AM »
It's actually not an ex-back forum, however this is an ex-back segment of the forum.

Yeah. That's what I meant. :D

Tags: