Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: How often should we visualize and affirm?  (Read 225 times)

Offline Yoursweetlove

• Thank You
  • -Given: 124
  • -Receive: 33
  • have faith, have fun
    • View Profile
How often should we visualize and affirm?
« on: November 18, 2019, 12:18:37 AM »
Hey guys,

I haven’t visualized in a long time. Partly because I get anxious sometimes doing it as I want so many things to happen now and because of my impatience. Maybe I should’ve titled the post like that - how do I keep myself patient?

But as I also have this other question - how often should I visualize and affirm, I thought to go with that. So let e know what you think. And sometimes for me it feels weird to do visualization and affirmation as it feels phony and fake. How do I overcome such belief?

Best wishes with your manifestations!

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 660
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
Re: How often should we visualize and affirm?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2019, 01:13:51 AM »
For both, if they are done effectively by somebody that knows what they are doing, once a week for 30 mins is enough.

When the person does not know what they are doing, there's very little point in doing them at all.

Also depends on the nature of the change that they are trying to make...difficulty level.

Follow members gave a thank to your post: