Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: I'm confused on what to do. Help me please!  (Read 213 times)

Offline ihavemanyquestions

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
I'm confused on what to do. Help me please!
« on: November 14, 2019, 08:41:24 PM »
I do read some posts here but couldn't really find what i want to read but does anyone have any success with a friend u liked? I met this person about 2 years ago but we didn't date and she knows i have feelings for her since i confessed. After confession, we did go out weekly and i think i forced my feelings onto her too much that she backed away. (There were a lot of things that we do when we were hanging out. I told my friends the things she said and do to me or for me and everyone thought she liked me too. Her friends told me she occasionally talk all the good things about me. But that was then. ) then She blocked me everywhere and thats when i start to get to know about law of attraction. Practiced it and months later she unblocked and we hung out again. But i forgot about LOA and started being so into my feelings for her and she backed away again for the second time. Few months ago i randomly messaged her asking her how she is and all and she did reply. then after that reply, i replied her a few days later asking if she'd like to meet but she said she don't think that's a good idea. since then i have been focusing on myself and forgotten about her for awhile but recently i have been seeing numbers i associated her with, her name almost everywhere (her name isn't common), dreaming of her and i just got posted to a different class in uni and there's this classmate who looks EXACTLY like her. Because of this i started thinking about her a lot more even when i thought i've moved on since i didn't think about her at all unless my friends asked me about her. I did text her a few days ago but have not gotten a reply. But i'm actually fine with not getting a reply, i just felt called to text her at that point of time. There is this feeling in me that she will never come back and also a stronger feeling that she's coming back to talk to me soon. I read that i should ignore the outcome and "let go" but i'm not sure how to do the letting go part. everytime i thought of her i say to myself okay i gotta not think of her and "let go" but that made me think of her even more. i am confused.

Offline Normal man

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 13
    • View Profile
Re: I'm confused on what to do. Help me please!
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 10:10:26 PM »
This is all about managing emotion. e-motion. energy in motion. So mere thinking may not help to manage the accumulated emotional energy. But meditation is the best medication for this.

Offline WonderUniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
Re: I'm confused on what to do. Help me please!
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2019, 09:51:16 PM »
This is a hard one as to when it comes to LOA and Love.

The thing is when you are visualizing your desires are you becoming obsessed and letting emotion get in your way? This can send out negative vibes for you.

So she might feel you are becoming a stalker even though your not but that's the vibe she might be getting from you.

Obsession can be very negative, I personally think you should step back and just let her go. Keep your wandering mind from thinking about her. You never know that this might get her attracted to you.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Tags: