Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: My doubts about the effectiveness of RS  (Read 6179 times)

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 921
  • -Receive: 1712
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: My doubts about the effectiveness of RS
« Reply #105 on: February 15, 2020, 08:17:26 PM »
Writing after long time.

RS works. So do other things. I am not here to argue on any side. Just talking from experience. The girl I RS ed every now and then reached out to me last year to tell me that I was her real love and how she should have acted on her feelings before. (We are on different paths).

The art of any energy work working is in Letting Go. A lot of RS ers have issues letting go. If you conquer that, RS will do what its supposed to do.

People talk about RS being visual masturbation. Not really. RS needs to be done with surgical precision. Feel the high but don't reach pinnacle. At the end of the day, you need energy within you to channel that RS emotion to your heart and then transmit through it. Better than that energy ending up in toilet or coiled up at your roots.

So for people who want success in RS, first learn letting go and enjoying life in current state. Once you reach that path, RS for fun. And then the results will come.

Thanks

So well explained, Waterfall. And if it was so powerful for you both with just the occasional rs, imagine what might have happened if it had been, say, a twice a day thing over a long period of time.....

Offline MrMaverick

• Thank You
  • -Given: 478
  • -Receive: 1061
  • Veni, vidi, vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 26, 2020, 07:46:41 AM »
So for people who want success in RS, first learn letting go and enjoying life in current state. Once you reach that path, RS for fun. And then the results will come.

Whatever you think the RS brings to you is because of this and not because of the RS.
Always remember, consciousness is the only reality.
Man is always looking for a prop to lean on. Self trust has always been a last resort after everything else fails, and ironically itís not the last resort, it is, in fact, the only resort...

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 921
  • -Receive: 1712
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 29, 2020, 08:21:11 PM »
RS works, but it is a skill that requires quite a lot of discipline to train the mind so that it becomes strong enough to send thought waves or feelings effectively from one person to the other and make the target feel attracted to your energy. In addition, one has to master the art of non-attachment, and that is complicated by the fact that emotions are the very fuel that make rs or telepathy effective. So you need to learn to be detached, but you also need to be able to bring up intense emotion when you are doing your sessions. Not an easy thing to do.

« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 08:37:58 PM by Anna1408 »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline ImaginationisKing

• Thank You
  • -Given: 619
  • -Receive: 511
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 30, 2020, 01:31:49 PM »
How did humans communicate before the invention of languages?Language is a recent invention.
You have literally no idea about the history of man for the simple fact that, you weren't there.

:))

« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 01:35:26 PM by ImaginationisKing »

Tags: