Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: My doubts about the effectiveness of RS  (Read 5146 times)

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 663
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
Re: My doubts about the effectiveness of RS
« Reply #75 on: November 23, 2019, 07:51:25 PM »
you should be telling us about those efficient ways rather than telling us we are fools.For some of us this is a spiritual path and so when you tell us we are fools and not offer a solution i find that to be brutal from your side.We want to learn thats the main reason we are here.Tell us a more efficient way then rather than mocking us since you know much than us.We are open to it.

My apologies @game, I missed this reply in amongst the meleť.
Oh but I already did do this, back on page 1 or 2...1 I think.
MA138 also did this straight after my post.

Where I feel most people fail is due to their hypnosis induction, moreover, the lack of a hypnosis induction. This is a skill that is learned and developed through practice so that we become more and more efficient at it to the point where some of us are able to enter the state almost instantaneously, as the brain and mind learns the habit and triggers.
As this was not a thread where the OP asked for help on reaching this state, I withheld from discussing it in depth.

Offline Slither

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 96
  • -Receive: 22
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 23, 2019, 07:53:11 PM »
Signs of Attraction Frequent physical contact. If someone frequently bumps you when walking or touches your arm in conversation, there's a good chance they're interested.Constant communication. Attempting to make plans  with youLaughing and smiling. Attentiveness/thoughtfulness. Mirroring  your  body language.Asking a lot of questionsThey point their body towards you.They  check out  your   body,  constantly (  my  favourite), especially in a  sexual  way  (  your  groin,  breasts, muscles ,  lips etc)

check out your body,constantly,that is usually the obvious sign I look for,
I also do multiple POIs, that helps, that I  don't obsess  over  one POI.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 23, 2019, 08:15:29 PM »

This is one of the things that I find unsatisfactory...
The obsession!
This will occur when the conscious mind is overloaded with a specific idea and it becomes an obsession to it.
Rather than RSing multiple people which only papers over the cracks of obsessing on one individual but leaves you obsessed with the general concept of RS, why not just bypass the conscious mind and get straight to the unconscious mind?
Just an idea (that is effective).

Offline NyanshMan

• The Craftmen - 19 EU based experienced Magick Adepts , we meet in person, - Closed Group By Invitation only , not taking anymore members
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 120
  • -Receive: 192
  • I'm an Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 23, 2019, 08:22:11 PM »

Still a  player  huh ?  LOL  how  many  women  do you want to sleep  with? ( rhetorical   question),
I inboxed  u

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 23, 2019, 11:12:35 PM »
Sighhhh

Offline Mornandil

• Seeker
  • Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 24, 2019, 03:39:32 AM »
you should be telling us about those efficient ways rather than telling us we are fools.For some of us this is a spiritual path and so when you tell us we are fools and not offer a solution i find that to be brutal from your side.We want to learn thats the main reason we are here.Tell us a more efficient way then rather than mocking us since you know much than us.We are open to it.

My apologies @game, I missed this reply in amongst the meleť.
Oh but I already did do this, back on page 1 or 2...1 I think.
MA138 also did this straight after my post.

Where I feel most people fail is due to their hypnosis induction, moreover, the lack of a hypnosis induction. This is a skill that is learned and developed through practice so that we become more and more efficient at it to the point where some of us are able to enter the state almost instantaneously, as the brain and mind learns the habit and triggers.
As this was not a thread where the OP asked for help on reaching this state, I withheld from discussing it in depth.

May I ask how to reach that state? Dont know if I should ask in this thread but now you mention it... I'm a person with shitloads of hyperactivity and tryied meditating a lot time ago, simply its too hard for me to stop. I cannot even stop thinking while sleeping, so this could be a point of interest for me

This is getting interesting but nowhere tbh 🤣

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2019, 04:25:52 AM »
This is getting interesting but nowhere tbh 🤣

Yeah I totally agree lol.  Enough said about that, I feel.

For you @mornandil and also @game, who both have explicitly requested info on hypnosis induction methods, I will draw up a thread tomorrow dedicated solely to the subject matter.
I do not feel that it is correct to detail it here in @srakter's thread that is dedicated to something different. I would not want to derail any further than others already have attempted.
It is late here now and my thread will be detailed, so tomorrow works for me better.

Offline srakter

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 24, 2019, 05:10:03 PM »

Yeah I totally agree lol.  Enough said about that, I feel.

For you @mornandil and also @game, who both have explicitly requested info on hypnosis induction methods, I will draw up a thread tomorrow dedicated solely to the subject matter.
I do not feel that it is correct to detail it here in @srakter's thread that is dedicated to something different. I would not want to derail any further than others already have attempted.
It is late here now and my thread will be detailed, so tomorrow works for me better.

No problem for me Alex. You can write it here. As you wish.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 05:17:24 PM by srakter »

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 25, 2019, 01:39:53 AM »
Here you go guys....@mornandil, @game and @srakter

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=27305.0

I'm posting the link as that thread potentially can grow larger still.

I hope it helps and feel free to ask if you have any queries.

Offline game

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 25, 2019, 04:37:18 PM »
thank you man,we appreciate it.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 25, 2019, 04:50:31 PM »
thank you man,we appreciate it.

It's always my pleasure, @game.

Remember what I said earlier in this thread...
I am only here to help you. I'm under no obligation to be here whatsoever except for my own desire to see you succeed in anything and whatever you want to do.

My ways are my ways, I will not change my ways for you or for anybody. They are my principles that make me, me. I take no pleasure from bashing anybody, so do not get all offended on your high horse next time, give me the courtesy of listening to what I might have to say because you might just learn something that you did not know previously. I will see through bullshit in a heartbeat, so expect to be told "it's bullshit" if you're telling me bullshit.
And that goes for anybody else - listen to others, for they will share different perspectives too.

Hope you enjoy trying the methods. I will add more later today and feel free to contribute further here on @srakter's thread and on mine if you see fit to do so. Your contribution is valuable for the cause of learning and helping others.

Offline halouniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 147
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 05, 2020, 03:48:56 PM »
OK My LOA Friends....First off, I totally disagree with many of the comments on this topic...I am usually MIA...Missing In Action...And yes I do visit the forum once in a while...when I'm drunk ....Why? because this forum is Awesome..and I am emotional when I am drunk....I have been through and witnessed some of the greatest ever on this forum...So I do not quote anybody on the forum or do I try to better anybody...I have been quoted on some silly things at the beginning of this post, and I am totally disappointed in one of my friends on the forum
...Listen...If I have to give you refferences about the world is flat , than you are wasting my time...Energy FLOWS WHERE ATTENTION GOES """"""    IS TESLA TIME !!!!!!!!!R U THAT STUPID!!!!You want me to give you references on the world is flat!!!!! You GOOGLE "ENERGY FLOWS WHERE ATTENTION GOES""" YOU WILLLLLL HAVE OVER ...150) WEBSITES TELLING YOU THIS MEANING!!! BUT YOU WANT EFFEN FUCKEN REFERENCES...OPEN YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND TO NOW!!!!STOP BLOCKING SIMPLE EFFEN THINGS THAT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIND SIMPLY!!!! THE EARTH IS ROUND BY THE WAY!!!!..... I Test everything OCCULT I do...And I will only tell you what works...I will not Quote some author that has put in something they read from somewhere else...
    Regarding....MT....Magic Touch....Amagri Hillier...,I have to say...I do not like Amagri Hillier at all...where is he now ? ...I prefer Pallazo...because he rates all his techniques and how powerful they are....And the results you can expect to achieve..Yes the MT works...but you are only turning your dream person ON...Let me explain...If You Are Straight...And you have a gay guy Magic touch on you...INDIVIDUAL!!!....Will you love them forever and turn Gay??....Hey I have loved girls with long legs, tall, even short, but I will always have my prefferances...as to what turns me on about a girl...

So IN Short...You want a Girl/Guy...Reverse it....It is already known ...you know you want them!!!Reverse it !!! They have to want you!!!Sorry friends , I get so mad because some people tell you crap that they haven't even tested themselves they block you just because their subconscious mind tells them this is what I prefer....so they just block you from getting better.. and cause their effen mind is closed to anybody else's thoughts..  You want results?????.....Go for the real time ....I Test all my results and I don't need fucken references that somebody just copy and paste...that they haven't even tested or tried....OK I can Go On and ON!...Try me ...I have gotten everything in life so far...that I wanted.......I am not going to name you everything but in a different post...
   Topic here is Doubts about RS!!!!!..... LOA is the Law Of The Universe...everything will always happen this way!!!.... Reverse It!!!!... Energy Flows where Attention Goes....Energy will always follow thought...so what you think deep...You will create deep energy!!!!
Have funnnnn my friend and don't listen to negative people that block you from achieving your desire...

Offline game

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 05, 2020, 08:38:51 PM »
I am happy that some people still believe this stuff.Well to add.

Recently i took a six hour trip back home using a bus.I happend to sit next to a stunning woman.wow! My type.Well to cut a story short.I Rsed her.For the first hour we didnt talk until i broke the ice.The minute our eyes met the vibe could be felt in the air (chemistry).

She was so interested that she could not stop smiling and flirting.I would act aloof and send her a command to resume the convo and she would do exactly that.

I  Rsed her all the way until i could see her climaxing,her literally moving her waist a second or two(i could feel it in my mind as well).I am not talking about confirmation bias or what.Any one who practices can feel when there is affinity between you and the target.or when there is  resistance.

Well after coming she slept on my shoulder.I didn't ask for her number but beyond a shadow of a doubt RS worked because sometimes i would catch her looking at me and i would ask "what" and she would say nothing.Could have exchanged numbers but i admit i was a bit of an asshole(I over gamed her).

RS works,just like football you cant be lionel Messi if you dont practice.Alot has to do with mastering the basics.It takes practice.

Lastly its true reverse seduction is much better because there was a girl i was rsing who i know for sure was in love(she begged me but i acted aloof) with me but i didnt get.She went to someone else because i was doing the normal MT plus love.When i recently asked her for a date she told me she doubts we will meet(i didnt chase).

Its also not true that they will love you forever atleast in my case.When i stop rsing the effects drop.

so yeah. 

Offline NyanshMan

• The Craftmen - 19 EU based experienced Magick Adepts , we meet in person, - Closed Group By Invitation only , not taking anymore members
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 120
  • -Receive: 192
  • I'm an Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 06, 2020, 12:30:32 AM »
Its also not true that they will love you forever atleast in my case.When i stop rsing the effects drop.

In my experience,
they  will  love you  forever  or  very least  as  long they  live,
but to achieve  that  entails,  continuous  RS,  like  revving  a  car, for   a  long  period,  even  after  you consummate,
my  present relationship, been  RS  her for  a year,   when  I  don't  RS    over  a couple  of  days  or even  weeks,  the   love still  sticks,  however ,  when  I  keep on RS,  her   love  is so   passionate , its  very  consuming,   to her,  I am  the  most  important  person in the room,  plus  her sex  drive  is off the charts.

Offline flyinghigh

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 06, 2020, 12:55:30 AM »
RS most def works. I have had a result after 3 days of doing it - a phone call after a year of silence. Itís been 1,5 years and I still do it on the same person, and I think it builds up a deep connection between people. Sometimes while RSing I pick up on his feelings, thoughts.

Its an inborn talent \  gift, you cant acquire it, you either have it or  you don't,

I agree with that completely. Not everybody is capable of RSing and not everybody can be RSed.

Also the key is to really feel as of NOW and be totally neutral about it, not caring about it, making it super effortless.

Tags: