Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: My doubts about the effectiveness of RS  (Read 2043 times)

Offline srakter

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
My doubts about the effectiveness of RS
« on: November 12, 2019, 05:55:06 PM »
I was very interested by this topic.

I was in contact with a girl for 4 years or more and I tried RS with her to make our relationship better.
I tried it every days for something like 2 months.

I don't know if it made me change my behaviour. If maybe I was less interesting cause I thought that the energy work was enough...
But the relationship was ever worse and we almost don't talk anymore.
It's difficult in such situation to believe in this method.

I don't know how you guys success to believe in it. Even if the relationship is going well. I mean to don't think that the relationship is going well for other reasons than the Remote Seduction.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 660
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
Re: My doubts about the effectiveness of RS
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2019, 06:38:23 PM »
In basic terms, some are simply delusional. They hold onto a belief so firmly that it warps their perception so much that everything to them is a result of their RS....no matter how wrong they are about it. They close themselves off to all other possibilities and probabilities.....silly people.

My take for what it's worth mate; it's no more a self conditioning tool than standard hypnosis methods. Simple is as simple does. So your previous efforts only affected yourself, to your own detriment it seems on this occasion.

Offline srakter

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 07:37:33 PM »
In basic terms, some are simply delusional. They hold onto a belief so firmly that it warps their perception so much that everything to them is a result of their RS....no matter how wrong they are about it. They close themselves off to all other possibilities and probabilities.....silly people.

My take for what it's worth mate; it's no more a self conditioning tool than standard hypnosis methods. Simple is as simple does. So your previous efforts only affected yourself, to your own detriment it seems on this occasion.

I wouldn't say they are stupid, but I have the same impression.
I mean, it seems to me to be some superstition stuff.

Our relationships depend a lot from our interpretation. The faith in this method can easily change this interpretation.
I m totally agree about the "self conditioning" theory. I think most people will behave more positively and more confident cause they believe that this method helped.
In my case, it's more like if I was more nonchalant cause I wanted to see if she really felt it or not.

I m just sad in the sense that I m very introvert and this kind of tool sounded as a great alternative.
I believe in energy influences as everything is energy, but my experiences tend to make me believe that I lost a lot of time and everything was just happening in my mind.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2019, 12:13:57 AM »
I did not say "stupid" either but you are contradicting yourself in the same sentence....anyways...what is superstition if it is not a belief based on nothingness?

Sef conditioning is solely dependent on ones willingness to accept suggestions....or ones suggestibility factor. You can tell yourself your confident until you are blue in the face but if your mind cannot accept that suggestion, you'll be as weak as a baby dear.

Everything was just happening in your mind and you did waste time....but what have you gained from this?
I'd say you've gained an elevated level of awareness and a new perspective on life....that's rather rare in my opinion. You'll do things differently from this day forward, so don't beat yourself up about it.

Offline MA138

• Thank You
  • -Given: 280
  • -Receive: 944
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2019, 12:23:16 AM »
Remote seduction is nothing more than mental masturbation and just another form of visualization, sraktor. It's just marketed as "Remote seduction" to basically sell more books.

Read the book Mind Power Seduction by Armagi Hillier and then read anything from Neville Goddard. When you finish reading Mind Power Seduction, have a laugh at how ridiculous the book is and you'll see that it was written by a 13 year old. Then read Neville Goddard and the lights will come on.

Remote seduction is essentially fantasy and something literally every human being who isn't asexual has done. Jerking off, basically. The people who use this form of visualization often slip into the fantasy aspect of it and get stuck in that cycle. Then they focus on all the bullshit signs like your target avoiding you means it's working, or getting a Instagram "like" means they're head over heals for you. You end up focusing on the little things and then completely forget the big picture.

https://www.law-of-attraction-haven.com/support-files/feeling-is-the-secret-neville-goddard.pdf

Read this book and take your time doing it. It's short, simple, and straight to the point. Neville is basically teaching you self-hypnosis which is programming your mind properly. Remote seduction, at least the way the general community goes about it, is fantasy. Follow that community and you'll be asking questions on forums like this for years to come.

I was in contact with a girl for 4 years or more and I tried RS with her to make our relationship better.

I don't know if it made me change my behaviour. If maybe I was less interesting cause I thought that the energy work was enough...

You still like this girl? Forget everything that's happened in the past and give her a call. If you can see her in person even better. Ask her out on a date. Don't overthink anything and just say whatever comes to your mind in the moment. The worst thing that can happen is she says no. It would be far worse though if you don't do anything and go the rest of your life saying "what if?".

Offline srakter

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2019, 12:47:54 AM »
I did not say "stupid" either but you are contradicting yourself in the same sentence....anyways...what is superstition if it is not a belief based on nothingness?

Sef conditioning is solely dependent on ones willingness to accept suggestions....or ones suggestibility factor. You can tell yourself your confident until you are blue in the face but if your mind cannot accept that suggestion, you'll be as weak as a baby dear.

Everything was just happening in your mind and you did waste time....but what have you gained from this?
I'd say you've gained an elevated level of awareness and a new perspective on life....that's rather rare in my opinion. You'll do things differently from this day forward, so don't beat yourself up about it.

In fact, english isnt my first language.
I wanted to say that I don't think they are silly,but that I was agree with what you explained in the rest of your message.
I don't know about the awareness. Cause to be honest, I still want to believe in this thing.
I think I will have to be too much frustrated by the results to finally decide to totally stop it from one day to another.

Offline srakter

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2019, 01:01:08 AM »
Remote seduction is nothing more than mental masturbation and just another form of visualization, sraktor. It's just marketed as "Remote seduction" to basically sell more books.

Read the book Mind Power Seduction by Armagi Hillier and then read anything from Neville Goddard. When you finish reading Mind Power Seduction, have a laugh at how ridiculous the book is and you'll see that it was written by a 13 year old. Then read Neville Goddard and the lights will come on.

Remote seduction is essentially fantasy and something literally every human being who isn't asexual has done. Jerking off, basically. The people who use this form of visualization often slip into the fantasy aspect of it and get stuck in that cycle. Then they focus on all the bullshit signs like your target avoiding you means it's working, or getting a Instagram "like" means they're head over heals for you. You end up focusing on the little things and then completely forget the big picture.

https://www.law-of-attraction-haven.com/support-files/feeling-is-the-secret-neville-goddard.pdf

Read this book and take your time doing it. It's short, simple, and straight to the point. Neville is basically teaching you self-hypnosis which is programming your mind properly. Remote seduction, at least the way the general community goes about it, is fantasy. Follow that community and you'll be asking questions on forums like this for years to come.

You still like this girl? Forget everything that's happened in the past and give her a call. If you can see her in person even better. Ask her out on a date. Don't overthink anything and just say whatever comes to your mind in the moment. The worst thing that can happen is she says no. It would be far worse though if you don't do anything and go the rest of your life saying "what if?".

I m totally agree about "mental masturbation". I had the feeling to do some sort of "soft masturbation", and to hope that this thing would produce some results.  I can openly talk about this here, but if I did it with a friend, he would immediately think I m crazy... And he maybe wouldn't be wrong... xD
I also laughed a lot when some people told that ignorance from the target was a good sign. It just proves how much some people have a strong faith in this method and will think it works, whatever happens.

One of the problems is that I did meditation for many years. And I went extremely deep into this. At some point, I understand why some people speak about "telepathic powers". I sometimes had the feeling to make only one with another person. I dont say it was true, but the most important fact is that I felt it extremely strong. It's like if I was absolutely sure that she felt it. Difficult to explain. It was some kundalini stuff. But it never happened again and this is something that some people also pretended to be possible with RS. This is also why I tried this so hard.

I still like this girl, yes. And I m agree about your realistic view. But it's like if I prefered to stay into this mystery and this fantasy than facing the truth... I don't know. I have some problems to solve with myself.
Anyway, I m almost sure in my case that the fact I thought I had this influence on her made me less natural and less true with her. Which was in fact detrimental in this relationship.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2019, 05:01:15 AM »
Minimal effort is key for mental acceptance. Allow your mind (which knows just as well as you know what you want) to fill in the gaps of your subjective suggestions to it.

Use one form of inner sensory perception and focus on it. Make it real. Your mind will take care of the rest.

And call the girl!

Sorry for the language breakdown...my fault. Your English is very good.

P.s. good to see you back MA. Trust you've been well.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 05:15:35 AM by Alexbally »

Offline MA138

• Thank You
  • -Given: 280
  • -Receive: 944
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2019, 07:33:55 AM »
One of the problems is that I did meditation for many years. And I went extremely deep into this. At some point, I understand why some people speak about "telepathic powers". I sometimes had the feeling to make only one with another person. I dont say it was true, but the most important fact is that I felt it extremely strong. It's like if I was absolutely sure that she felt it. Difficult to explain. It was some kundalini stuff. But it never happened again and this is something that some people also pretended to be possible with RS. This is also why I tried this so hard.

I appreciate where you're coming from as it relates to some of my past experiences. You reminded of a similar situation from a few years ago that involved myself and a lady I was involved with. To spare you with the long details, we were both very attracted to each other and had a brief romance for few months. Before and during that time, I also got into deep meditation and was convinced she was thinking about me at certain times. There was evidence, at least in my opinion, to support all of that.

But then I came to the realization that we were both attracted to each other physically and emotionally. When 2 people share a mutual attraction, it's only natural for them to think of each other. That's due to attraction and things like chemistry, which means you'll have similar thought patterns and what have you. It's all natural and logical.

I still like this girl, yes. And I m agree about your realistic view. But it's like if I prefered to stay into this mystery and this fantasy than facing the truth... I don't know. I have some problems to solve with myself.
Anyway, I m almost sure in my case that the fact I thought I had this influence on her made me less natural and less true with her. Which was in fact detrimental in this relationship.

Despite my realistic view, I'm actually quite a spiritual person and have an open mind to other possibilities. So I'm not going to rule out things like telepathic connections, but we all live in this physical world where things happen conventionally.

You've done this remote seduction for some time and have now realized that something is off. You have the inner sense that there's some bullshit somewhere in there and now it's coming to the surface. This doesn't mean that you shouldn't imagine being with this lady friend of yours, but that the remote seduction stuff you've read on the internet is really just daydreaming/fantasy written by armchair experts.

Read the Neville (and his stuff in general) book in the link I shared with you and you'll have a better idea. Neville often emphasizes on mental states and how there are an infinite number of mental states. That would also mean there are an infinite number of corresponding physical versions of these people in your life. So remember, there is a state aka reality where this girl digs you.

Neville also talks about something he referred to as "bridge of incidents" that would occur in leading up to your desired outcome. Think of mine and Alexbally's responses here as part of that.

To add to Alex's response above, I'd suggest having a simple scene that implies you're already together. Get into a relaxed state and let your imagination take over. If you start stressing about it, then stop and take a break. Then try again.

In the meantime, call her! And go from there. Fuck any of the fears you have. Whatever unfavorable outcomes you're worried about, just remember there's always a possibility of the opposite that can happen. A no today can turn into a yes tomorrow. Nothing is final unless you say so.

P.s. good to see you back MA. Trust you've been well

The feeling is mutual. It's nice to see some familiar people here :)

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2019, 12:09:30 PM »
This thread is now a "keeper."
You would do very well to consider this as life changing from this day forward @srakter, thanks to the profound answers that you have received from your obvious questions.

[date=1573587068]The feeling is mutual. It's nice to see some familiar people here :)

Yeah man. I'm digging it bro 😉
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 12:27:06 PM by Alexbally »

Offline srakter

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2019, 03:14:59 PM »
Thank you for your kind and smart answers, guys.
Not ever used to this on the forums : D

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2019, 06:28:02 PM »
Thank you for your kind and smart answers, guys.
Not ever used to this on the forums : D

Any time brother. Any questions you have, you just have to ask.

Offline halouniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 133
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2019, 01:16:38 PM »
OK my LOA friends....I have read this post and in the end ...In my opinion...I would say... Yes I agree with what you say but... I also disagree with some of the things...First off..Remember this  ..."Energy Flows Where Attention goes"...In other words" Energy Follows Thought"....So say you think to yourself...I need a cigarette...and you have none....So how strong is the energy if you think ...well...I am going to buy a pack of cigarettes tomorrow morning....It might happen...but if your desire and energy are more powerful when you think I need a cigarette right now...how powerful is your energy than? or say you think...I am going to buy a pack of cigarettes right now ..What are the chances of your desire manifesting now...Yes you bring to yourself what you think...This is exactly what happens to people who buy or play lottery tickets...They say...I am going to buy a lottery ticket, cause I buy one every week...I never win but hey I will buy one anyways just in case...
    Secondly....I have to admit I do not agree with anything that comes from the LOA books as much as I do not agree with Hillier's book or seduction...LOA is the law of how things happen in our life but it has also been manipulated for profit....Pallazo has written a book almost as same as Amagri Hillier except the fact that he does rate all his techniques, and he gives this MT Magic touch a Very poor rating, with minimum  or sad results..It is the basics of better advanced techniques...While other techniques do well in the ratings of the attention that the POI receives..So I do agree that Touch Is Powerful...and yes it does stir up and does work and the person affected does feel horny...But in the end what are you bringing to the person you want to get back with   What are you bringing to your self...You are turning them on...because that is what you are constantly doing 3 times a day..This is what you are thinking...This is what you get....Think about it....Your goal for the day is to touch them....you are thinking this with an ultra mind obsession to turn them on....This is exactly what you get...You will .probably be obsessed with that person or you get them so horny that they will seek the first person they see for sex or somebody that appeals to them...They usually go for someone they trust or know...this Is in my tested results..sometimes even the last person that hit on them..So the point here is...you got them so turned on and they do like it ..but they will choose with who they choose...and fast..if they can..

So if you want to get an ex back or a certain person you have to influence their subconscious mind with the desire of what you want them to think....with LOA and letting go this never works...It is so weak because you cannot change your deep subconscious mind engravings that make you think in that way..Nor will you change theirs..So your goal is to Overcome The Subconscious mind , to use the LOA with more powerful energy....To impregnate this energy and thought in their mind, so that that this would be their new vision of how their mind sees you now...Yes you are programming your own mind but if you do it the right way with Reverse Seduction...you are programming their mind as to what to accept ..also the energy you feel they feel 3 to 10 times more powerful...Depending on how strong your energy is at that time...I've tested it and it works...

So 2 people have an argument over stupid little  things..One person has read in the wiki and the other person's knowledge about the same thing happens to be New York Times..Yet as much as their brain has knowledge of this argument and depending at the time as to how their conscious mind analyzed it and approved of it and then sent it down to their subconscious mind is why their  opinions may defer...

So a lot of you have read this and that on the LOA...Now... how has your mind processed and accepted this is the way you will think and SUBCONSCIOUSLY BLOCK others views and opinions...This is exactly how arguments happen....So you read and have knowledge on certain things and consciously you analyzed them and your subconscious mind now accepts this...

Even science today has things that add up and make sense but TOMORROW things may change because new info just came in and it did not make sense before, now it may...So Be open...A lot of you are blocking energy, because of what you have consciously analyzed and then sub consciously accepted and you do not move forward...Trust me....People heal people with energy....A lot of disease  has been healed with powerful energy...Cancer clinics all over the world now tell you how to think as ..Your body responds to your thinking.....We only use 3% of our brain...7 percent was before ....with all the new technology now they say only 3%...
      Have funnnn!!! my friends and manifest your desires...Your brain is Phenomenal...Only your brain will give you best results ....Test it....Ask it!!!

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2019, 03:18:54 PM »
Hey Halo

Be honest now buddy....you do not agree. That's fine that you do not but please allow me to show you where you are being short sighted...

OK my LOA friends....I have read this post and in the end ...In my opinion...I would say... Yes I agree with what you say but... I also disagree with some of the things...First off..Remember this  ..."Energy Flows Where Attention goes"...In other words" Energy Follows Thought"....So say you think to yourself...I need a cigarette...and you have none....So how strong is the energy if you think ...well...I am going to buy a pack of cigarettes tomorrow morning....It might happen...but if your desire and energy are more powerful when you think I need a cigarette right now...how powerful is your energy than? or say you think...I am going to buy a pack of cigarettes right now ..What are the chances of your desire manifesting now...Yes you bring to yourself what you think...This is exactly what happens to people who buy or play lottery tickets...They say...I am going to buy a lottery ticket, cause I buy one every week...I never win but hey I will buy one anyways just in case...

Does it though, really, does it?
What is "energy" when used in this context?
What "flow" does it follow?
This statement is far too ambiguous and wishy-washy to be taken seriously and you have no way of verifying it with concrete evidence.

Secondly....I have to admit I do not agree with anything that comes from the LOA books as much as I do not agree with Hillier's book or seduction...LOA is the law of how things happen in our life but it has also been manipulated for profit....Pallazo has written a book almost as same as Amagri Hillier except the fact that he does rate all his techniques, and he gives this MT Magic touch a Very poor rating, with minimum  or sad results..It is the basics of better advanced techniques...While other techniques do well in the ratings of the attention that the POI receives..So I do agree that Touch Is Powerful...and yes it does stir up and does work and the person affected does feel horny...But in the end what are you bringing to the person you want to get back with   What are you bringing to your self...You are turning them on...because that is what you are constantly doing 3 times a day..This is what you are thinking...This is what you get....Think about it....Your goal for the day is to touch them....you are thinking this with an ultra mind obsession to turn them on....This is exactly what you get...You will .probably be obsessed with that person or you get them so horny that they will seek the first person they see for sex or somebody that appeals to them...They usually go for someone they trust or know...this Is in my tested results..sometimes even the last person that hit on them..So the point here is...you got them so turned on and they do like it ..but they will choose with who they choose...and fast..if they can..

Again, in the above statement, you are making claims that are unverifiable. In fact, far more evidence points towards no telepathic interactions take place whatsoever because if they did, @srakter's target would be absolutely head over heels for him by now, after all of the "touching up" he has been doing
..this or she would be totally insane by now. It's far more probable that she never felt a single thing because there is not a way that he can influence her subconscious in the way that he, and you, desperately wanted to.
Touch is indeed the strongest form of sensory perception. Every form of perception derives from tactile touch, as the brain only feels. The brain cannot see anything. An image is created via the electrical pulse that stimulates the part of the brain that is used for seeing and as such, the brain feels the electrical pulse. Even only the most simple, single-celled organisms on the planet have just one form of perception....they feel their way around so that they can navigate. The failures that people have when attempting RS with magic touch is because they focus on all the wrong things and as such, are unable to relax their own mind sufficiently so to be able to allow it to accept the suggestions they are giving it. Do you see the different angle now?
The touch is not going to affect another person at a distance, instead, it brainwashes yourself only. There is no apparent difference in strength of imagined touch, the only difference is found in the individual that is imagining the touch and their ability to accept it themself.
Also, by saying the word "touch," as the brain only feels all forms of sensory perception, then you can say that all senses are in fact, felt in the brain, so all pertain to tactile touch. Tactile touch is the core of every human senses that we have.

Both Pallazo and Hillier are laughable. They approach the subject at totally the wrong angle, which is why people have such little success from their approach compared to higher number of people that achieve success through Neville.
The simple truth is that you only have to observe the stories on this very forum to see the apparent and evident lack of success with RS as a whole. And for the ones where they claim success, serious questions need to be asked of,
A. Their integrity as people and stories.
B. Their interpretation of events and information.

So 2 people have an argument over stupid little  things..One person has read in the wiki and the other person's knowledge about the same thing happens to be New York Times..Yet as much as their brain has knowledge of this argument and depending at the time as to how their conscious mind analyzed it and approved of it and then sent it down to their subconscious mind is why their  opinions may defer...

So a lot of you have read this and that on the LOA...Now... how has your mind processed and accepted this is the way you will think and SUBCONSCIOUSLY BLOCK others views and opinions...This is exactly how arguments happen....So you read and have knowledge on certain things and consciously you analyzed them and your subconscious mind now accepts this...

Even science today has things that add up and make sense but TOMORROW things may change because new info just came in and it did not make sense before, now it may...So Be open...A lot of you are blocking energy, because of what you have consciously analyzed and then sub consciously accepted and you do not move forward...Trust me....People heal people with energy....A lot of disease  has been healed with powerful energy...Cancer clinics all over the world now tell you how to think as ..Your body responds to your thinking.....We only use 3% of our brain...7 percent was before ....with all the new technology now they say only 3%...
      Have funnnn!!! my friends and manifest your desires...Your brain is Phenomenal...Only your brain will give you best results ....Test it....Ask it!!!

Not necessarily true though here Halo....or more accurately, is not the full truth. You have to understand that every single piece of information that you see, read and hear is hugely biased towards the opinion that the deliverer, or source of the information has in mind from the beginning.
Healing is done within the individual mind. People do not require Reiki but they feel that the Reiki practitioner is healing them, so they heal when having a session done. Actually, it is the mind that controls the body and the Reiki practicioner did nothing other than provide the idea that they are healing them.
Information is information. It is us that then has to interpret information, correctly or wrongly.
Our perceptions are built upon that what we believe is what you are trying to say here I think, and I totally agree with this notion. Things become outside of our observational windows because our perceptions are such, that we may not be looking for them despite us looking at them. Nevertheless, information is information and facts are facts, to which Pallazo and Hillier provide none whatsoever and RS is based on none whatsoever.

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1202
  • -Receive: 1315
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2019, 05:17:09 PM »
What do people think about Lanie Stevens?

Tags: