Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: My doubts about the effectiveness of RS  (Read 7878 times)

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 923
  • -Receive: 1718
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: My doubts about the effectiveness of RS
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2019, 06:23:50 PM »

Offline NyanshMan

• The Craftmen - 19 EU based experienced Magick Adepts , we meet in person, - Closed Group By Invitation only , not taking anymore members
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 120
  • -Receive: 192
  • I'm an Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2019, 04:02:26 AM »
Another  one bites the dust, LOL

I  said this  from day one,  RI,RS, Magick,LOA ,Occult skills etc,  call it  what  you want,
Its an inborn talent \  gift, you cant acquire it, you either have it or  you don't,

and if you have it, you have to train, join a real Adept Group  or Coven (if they will have you)and build your mental muscles.
And  if  you don't have  it..  Get a  hobby.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 04:10:01 AM by NyanshMan »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Isabella_ella2

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 65
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2019, 06:53:39 AM »

I  said this  from day one,  RI,RS, Magick,LOA ,Occult skills etc,  call it  what  you want,
Its an inborn talent \  gift, you cant acquire it, you either have it or  you don't,

and if you have it, you have to train, join a real Adept Group  or Coven (if they will have you)and build your mental muscles.

How do you know if you have it or not like give a test for 3 months?? Or what
And about the group there’s online group? Because there is no such groups  offline in the country I live in

Offline DontEatTheYellowSnow

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 23, 2019, 10:05:25 AM »
Anna DM me I got to tell you something

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 664
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2019, 03:33:16 PM »
[quote author=NyanshMan link=topic=27292.msg228852#msg228852 date=1574461946
[/quote]

No, it is not and no, you do not.

No, you do not lol.

Anna DM me I got to tell you something

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Have you tried DMing her?
Please don't clutter the thread with 'shout outs'

Offline NyanshMan

• The Craftmen - 19 EU based experienced Magick Adepts , we meet in person, - Closed Group By Invitation only , not taking anymore members
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 120
  • -Receive: 192
  • I'm an Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2019, 05:37:34 PM »

And about the group there’s online group? Because there is no such groups  offline in the country I live in

Do a couple  of  field  tests,  try  this  on  3 targets,  everybody  responds differently,  rather  than  RSing them  separately,  do  all  3 in  in 1  day, every day  for   30  days,  Do  both Magic  touch and  love   visualization,   do  not  break or stop  the 30  days, ensure  you are  able to  see  your targets  on a regular  basis,  study  their  reaction  to  you ( covertly)  and  if    possible ,casually  interact with them,  I would  recommend    targets  that work in  public   customer  service roles  e.g.  shops,  restaurants , bars   etc, you   may need to  buy  stuff  from  these  places, You will need to be  quite   logical about this, chose  targets  you have  no  romantic interests  in,  if they respond  with ( lifted  this  of a website, very relevant) :-

Signs of Attraction
Frequent physical contact. If someone frequently bumps you when walking or touches your arm in conversation, there's a good chance they're interested.
Constant communication.
Attempting to make plans  with you
Laughing and smiling.
Attentiveness/thoughtfulness.
Mirroring  your  body language.
Asking a lot of questions
They point their body towards you.
They  check out  your   body,  constantly (  my  favourite), especially in a  sexual  way  (  your  groin,  breasts, muscles ,  lips etc)

That's  usually means  you have engaged  your  target,  you have  it,  Congrats
so chose a new target  you  really  want, and  start  RS,  this will be  a constant thing,  depending  on  how  predisposed your target  is to  you (not attracted to  you, mildly  attracted  to you, already  attracted you etc )   and  their  personality, will  determine  how  quickly  they respond  to you,  a couple  of seconds, minutes, days,  month  etc

If  you have  it,  well  having  a  face  to face  and field Group   or  coven support  from  experienced adepts  it  beneficial,  however  not  mandatory,  just do more field   work  and  ignore  naysayers  and    RS  "debunkers"   on  PLOA
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 06:12:10 PM by NyanshMan »

Offline game

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2019, 05:48:11 PM »
Whoever is saying RS is a scam has not practised it enough.I know for a fact that it works because my results show that.Everyone can develop the skill to influence others.Its an inborn talent.Come to think of it.How did humans communicate before the invention of languages?Language is a recent invention.

Look across nature EG elephants can communicate miles away from each other.If someone does not believe that rs is real don't come here to tell ppl that they are fools for practising it.These rhetoric intellectuals who come here and banish anything about RS piss the shit out of me because they think they know better.

Anyone who doubts RS,i am telling u it works.Its not everything just like game,money and looks are not everything.Sometimes you cant influence the person.But its part of the whole pie,a significant one.

I RS girls live and they respond.What does that mean?I RS chicks far away and they respond.So if your RS is not working dont come here to discourage others who are interested in developing their skill.
RS is not about women or men but much much more and its key ability to develop.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2019, 06:16:16 PM »
@game, you're attempting to twist words into something they are not...that's not very smart. Also....
How did humans communicate before the invention of languages?Language is a recent invention.
You have literally no idea about the history of man for the simple fact that, you weren't there. It's never a sensible idea to comment on things that you know nothing about.

Never said RS does not work. Did say it does work in different ways to how many, and yourself interpret it, and there are more efficient and effective ways once the smoke and mirrors are removed.

Self hypnosis operates in a multitude of ways, sensory perception being the most effective methods by a country mile, in my opinion. "Magic touch" being a strong form of sensory perception...the strongest even.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 06:22:40 PM by Alexbally »

Offline game

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2019, 06:34:40 PM »
Your problem is you think your perception is the only right one which i think is very delusional from your side.Your sense of grandiosity is probably apparent to those who spend time with you.I will not debate with you.Let ppl prove things for themselves after all we are all seekers here.Even you yourself is speculating.

Offline game

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2019, 06:40:34 PM »
you should be telling us about those efficient ways rather than telling us we are fools.For some of us this is a spiritual path and so when you tell us we are fools and not offer a solution i find that to be brutal from your side.We want to learn thats the main reason we are here.Tell us a more efficient way then rather than mocking us since you know much than us.We are open to it.

Offline srakter

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2019, 06:41:49 PM »
If someone does not believe that rs is real don't come here to tell ppl that they are fools for practising it.These rhetoric intellectuals who come here and banish anything about RS piss the shit out of me because they think they know better.
Anyone who doubts RS,i am telling u it works.

That's unfortunately the sort of strongest evidence we can read here.
Someone pretending it works, cause he or she noticed natural signs happening every day and everywhere around the world, in some normal situations.

Don't take it personnally. My target wasn't to discourage people here. At the opposite, I ever encourage people to do what they wish to do.
I just wanted to see if this method could work, by analyzing it with a critical mind.
There is no need to be so injured, just because some people ask themselves if it could really work.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 23, 2019, 06:46:07 PM »
Your problem is you think your perception is the only right one which i think is very delusional from your side.
Don't get angry please @game, there's no need.
No, I do not think my perspective is the only one. However, it appears that I and only a few others, are capable of reading between lines. That's ok though, it's not my job to make you see, I can only help.

Your sense of grandiosity is probably apparent to those who spend time with you.

Again, is there any need for that?
You're just making yourself look really really silly and childish now. I will not lower myself to that.

I will not debate with you.

Is this because you cannot?

Let ppl prove things for themselves after all we are all seekers here.

I totally agree with the above statement. Everything happens for a reason. There is no such thing as 'time wasted.'

Even you yourself is speculating.

Am I, though?
The stats and evidence suggests otherwise.

Offline srakter

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 23, 2019, 06:53:38 PM »

"Another one bites the dust, LOL" ?
Isn't it a little bit contemptuous, from such a gifted human being?

The fact you pretend it works doesn't make a huge evidence that it does.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 06:55:25 PM by srakter »

Offline srakter

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 23, 2019, 06:54:15 PM »

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1205
  • -Receive: 1321
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 23, 2019, 07:10:30 PM »

Do a couple  of  field  tests,  try  this  on  3 targets,  everybody  responds differently,  rather  than  RSing them  separately,  do  all  3 in  in 1  day, every day  for   30  days,  Do  both Magic  touch and  love   visualization,   do  not  break or stop  the 30  days, ensure  you are  able to  see  your targets  on a regular  basis,  study  their  reaction  to  you ( covertly)  and  if    possible ,casually  interact with them,  I would  recommend    targets  that work in  public   customer  service roles  e.g.  shops,  restaurants , bars   etc, you   may need to  buy  stuff  from  these  places, You will need to be  quite   logical about this, chose  targets  you have  no  romantic interests  in,  if they respond  with ( lifted  this  of a website, very relevant) :-

Signs of Attraction
Frequent physical contact. If someone frequently bumps you when walking or touches your arm in conversation, there's a good chance they're interested.
Constant communication.
Attempting to make plans  with you
Laughing and smiling.
Attentiveness/thoughtfulness.
Mirroring  your  body language.
Asking a lot of questions
They point their body towards you.
They  check out  your   body,  constantly (  my  favourite), especially in a  sexual  way  (  your  groin,  breasts, muscles ,  lips etc)

That's  usually means  you have engaged  your  target,  you have  it,  Congrats
so chose a new target  you  really  want, and  start  RS,  this will be  a constant thing,  depending  on  how  predisposed your target  is to  you (not attracted to  you, mildly  attracted  to you, already  attracted you etc )   and  their  personality, will  determine  how  quickly  they respond  to you,  a couple  of seconds, minutes, days,  month  etc

If  you have  it,  well  having  a  face  to face  and field Group   or  coven support  from  experienced adepts  it  beneficial,  however  not  mandatory,  just do more field   work  and  ignore  naysayers  and    RS  "debunkers"   on  PLOA

How the hell can you do Magic Touch with one, never mind three, people you have zero romantic or physical interest in?

Tags: