Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: You Are Always In The game. You Are Always Being Sized Up.  (Read 449 times)

Offline Nicholas D Arezzo

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
You Are Always In The game. You Are Always Being Sized Up.
« on: November 10, 2019, 05:52:28 PM »
Your beliefs are powerful because your beliefs have the final say in how everything will turn out. As you modify your beliefs, you modify all outcomes as you move forward. This is such basic common knowledge when learning the laws of attraction and manifestation that it almost need not be said. It only needs to be a small, consistent reminder throughout your studies and journeys. Unfortunately, we tend to fall short in taking our beliefs seriously as they continue to pave the way to our future. Therefore, because your beliefs need to be taken very seriously, I decided to share some data that will help motivate you to work with self-sabotaging beliefs. Data that will motivate you to re-prioritize and “bump” the working on your beliefs to the front of the line.

Here goes…...

Let me ask you a question. Do you think your beliefs are private? Do you think they are hidden safely inside a metaphorical box? Do you think you can safely explore your beliefs in the comfort and privacy of your own home so as not to expose your true beliefs to the outside world? If you answered yes to any of these then, my apologies, you are mistakenly wrong.

Whether you know it or not, every one of us projects muscular microcosms from our body language that are expressions of what we are thinking and feeling. They are also expressions of our traits and are noticeable in handwriting to the trained eye. Although these microcosms are not visible or noticeable to the conscious mind, they are very prominent in the subconscious perception of others. That said, you don’t have to be a gifted empath to get a bad vibe from anyone because these microcosms stand out loudly to the subconscious awareness within all of us. There are many clues that display who we genuinely are, within everything we do, no matter how minuscule our actions may be.

We all have an empathic nature hardwired within us. Even those who are born with a social disorder have empathy. The few among us who do not have empathy are classified as sociopaths. Personally, I don't believe such people exist organically. I believe these people learned (after being traumatized) to tune out their connection with others, but I'm no expert on the matter. This empathic nature is the reason why everyone cringed when the news played footage of a football player lying on the ground with one of his broken bones sticking out of his torn uniform. This hard-wired empathic nature is why we feel other’s happiness and pain. Of course, sometimes our dark side makes us feel better when certain people feel pain, and sometimes we feel pain when other people are happy. Nonetheless, it's still that empathic nature that causes us to respond. It's the very reason why we yawn when we see other people yawn. As humans, we always try to relate so we can understand. If I wanted to make someone yawn, I would start talking about a person yawning. I could start by explaining the process of yawning as it would be witnessed by another person from beginning to end, in second-to-second detail. I could also describe what it feels like to yawn, in detail, from beginning to end. This is a simple example of linguistically guiding someone to attain a specific response. This would be an application of neurolinguistics. However, for the sake of this post, I'm more interested in the act of yawning when we witness someone yawning. This is what is called “animal magnetism,” which is the empathic responses we have to other’s body language.

Animal magnetism is a result of our mirror neurons (also called cubelli neurons) firing up when we observe another person doing anything. As the neurons observe the behavior of another person, they mirror that person's behavior and communicate with other neurons as though the observer is doing what the person being observed is doing. The neurons will begin to mimic the person being observed. Remember this next time you try to get a cat to swallow a pill, or take a bath. Remember this when you try to take your dog to the vet. Animals are more in tune with their mirror-neurons and align themselves with your fearful anticipation. They start to feel your fear, and the only way to stop the fear is to get away from you. They try to get away from you the way you try to get away from people who give you the creeps. This is because you start to mirror their microcosmic movements that are foreign to you and out of place. You don't like the feeling and want to get away from that person as fast as possible. This is why the presence of some people seems to uplift and heal you, while the presence of others makes you feel ill.

Every thought and belief you have is expressed in loud, obvious expressions through the microcosmic movements of your body language. These micro-expressions are felt by others then mimicked by their subconscious minds to “feel” where you are at. An opinion is then made about you according to the microcosmic movements you radiate, that other people are mimicking. In other words, your vibes are being mimicked by everyone who sees you on a daily basis. Everyone who witnesses you is instantly feeling your essence. Therefore, if you notice you consistently get undesired reactions from others when you seem to be doing everything according to the norm, then look to your personal beliefs. Also, take notice of your beliefs about yourself and others. As your beliefs are modified, your body language changes, and ultimately the reactions you get from others modify. It's a small suggestion yet a very challenging endeavor. This is the essence of animal magnetism.

If this has you worried or bothered in the least bit then you need to put some time aside and work on your beliefs about yourself, others, and life in general. As you modify your beliefs for the better, the world around you will modify for the better. Do what it takes to make your beliefs positive because no matter what side of the belief-spectrum you reside, your beliefs have a strong bearing on the quality of your destiny both neurologically and spiritually.

~Nicholas D’Arezzo~

Original Source:
https://www.afeelingofbelonging.com/post/you-are-always-in-the-game-you-are-always-being-sized-up

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 660
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Always In The game. You Are Always Being Sized Up.
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2019, 06:59:42 PM »
Hey Nick,

Marvellous post my good man, if I may say so myself 😉

I speak very highly of perception on here, as you will very well remember I'm sure, and again this enters into this very post (great minds do think alike after all).

Beliefs and perceptions are deeply intertwined, as it is how we believe about something that ultimately governs how perceive certain facets and experiences of life which in turn, determine our actions and reactions. Stuff happens to all of us but it will be our perception that will determine if it is good stuff or bad stuff, for us as individual perspective points of the same occurrence for the many.

Neville says this, which is something I found only very recently and for me, does nothing more than confirms what I have always preached....

"Change your conception of yourself and you will automatically change the world in which you live. Do not try to change people; they are only messengers telling you who you are. Revalue yourself and they will confirm the change."
- Neville Goddard

So another words, change your perception of yourself and in turn, other people will change their perception of you too. It has to be you that first facilitates the change before others respond with a change in how they see you. No change from you will result in no change from them.
People always base their perception of ourselves based solely on what it is that we allow to show to them.
I could make you think that I am the biggest arsehole in the world by guess what....acting like a massive arsehole towards you. You will then hold onto such a perception of me up until, and into, the next time that we meet again, upon such a time where I have the next opportunity to change your perception of myself by being a different version of myself.

Again, great post Nico. I hope you continue to shed much light upon such matters for the mass.

EDIT:
In my brutal yet humble opinion, this is all just simple common sense but I'm still very glad that you brought up the obvious because people do not realise exactly how profound it is and they all to easily forget this fact. They are all to ready to blame others when they really should take a closer look at themselves first.

Another simple fact of life is that not everybody will like us from the get-go. Different people like different things in other people and as such, will respond differently to the concept that you hold of yourself. No matter, each to their own prerogative after all. It's in each individuals own level of understanding of this very fact that will determine their adaptability and versatility at dealing with other people and their differences.

This is the only form of "controlling" other people that there is, which in actual fact, is a complete illusion....a misnomer if you will.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 07:16:52 PM by Alexbally »

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 03:41:39 PM »
Thanks for the insightful response! Great points!

I bought the "feeling is the secret unabridged version" audio-book this weekend, and will start listening today.

I'm pretty sure I'm missing something which is why I decided to get it, to see if I can find my "missing link" in the book. I know that this latest post was one of those "it just is what it is" kind of post, but I'm forgetting something and need to figure it out.

After I posted the article I sat back and thought to myself, "how can people take control of their well-being and easily change beliefs with all of the pollution poisoning us?" We have to deal with food, water, air, frequency and media pollution every day. I probably need to meditate more. I think that's what is missing in my life and probably most people in this world.

Anyway, I'll let you know what I think of the book. I should be done with it by this weekend, being it's an audio-book and I can listen to it during commutes.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2019, 06:47:28 PM »
Great book to choose buddy! I'm sure you'll enjoy it and do please let me know what you make of it. I will reserve my thoughts on it until you've had a go at digesting it yourself....I want to see if you find that "missing link" without my input lol.

An educated man like yourself need not to worry about abstract things like "pollution" affecting the human psyche as one does not affect the other. The human psyche is affected by....
Well, I'm gonna save this answer until you've listened to the book.

Enjoy, Nick.

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2019, 02:18:43 AM »
I actually was able to listen to the entire audio-book today. It was only 40 minutes in length with 4 chapters. Here's my take.

The man is a genius! What's funny is the reason I hesitated to buy it at first is the reason I will have to listen again tomorrow. I found his translation of scriptures to be rather fascinating. I will probably listen one more time after that because not one breathe was spared on nonsense. The narrator was blowing through the book at hyper-speed and when listening to audio-books, a quick waivering thought to process what was just said will make me lose the next point. It was definitely the "tune-up" I needed!

I will have to listen again to come up with that answer. However, what stuck out like a bright light was his statement about how all emotion will be objectified by the subconscious. This objectification is what allows it to unbiasedly set forth to action, which is what makes it happen. In my studies and conclusions, I was trying to objectify the thought before it reached the subconscious in order to eliminate resistance from the conscious mind and ultimate elimination of the thought before it had a chance to manifest. I find this to be a huge issue and a huge roadblock for people trying to manifest their desires. Fortunately, my methods will still work according to Nev's instructions, but this time I will be more aware of the emotions I'm feeling before I hand them to my subconscious. This, of course, will require more trust and willpower, but his methods are very tangible and simple enough to build habits fast. And as I'm sure you already know, simplicity wins in this game because simplicity will lead to habits quicker and the building of the "right" habits is one of the ultimate goals.

I give the book 5 stars! Next week I will listen to "The power Of Awareness" after I digest this one a little more.   

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2019, 05:12:42 AM »
Bingo! 👍

Moreover, as simplicity and ultimately, effortlessness is king....I, and many others do not focus on generating any emotion even. If emotion comes then so be it but it's not a prerequisite. Nothing hypnotises the mind quicker than sensory perception, tactile touch being the strongest of all human senses.
What feels real to the mind, is real to the mind.

Glad you enjoy the book so far and I look forward to the next chapter...or book....whatever, you know what I mean mate lol

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2019, 03:57:46 PM »
Yea I mistakened "feeling" for "emotion." I always said we should not predict emotions because we will always feel different when we have, then we imagine we will feel when we have, before we have. Hence the title of my book "A feeling Of Belonging." This is where we are challenged the most because it's a very fragile state of mind where we have to assume we have it right now and feel as if it is in our reality. It's a very relaxed feeling that I would define as a "feeling of knowing." Some of Nev's quotes I picked up on the second read that support that definition.

"She responds to persuasion, and not command"
"The leadership is not that of a tyrant but that of a lover"
"Disregard appearances and feel that things as you wish them to be for he calls things that are not seen as though they were, and the unseen becomes seen" 
"Signs follow, they do not proceed" Kinda what you just said in the last response.
"Yielding to the wish and not forcing the wish"
"Shutting off the senses for it must be without effort, because effort is fatal"

BTW, your answer is "Man's Consciousness Objectified"
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 04:04:26 PM by Nicholas D Arezzo »

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2019, 06:48:39 PM »
Hahaha I enjoyed reading this last reply a lot Nick. It really does put a big smile on my face when I see people 'get it' and you have a good way of making me giggle too.

Emotions are simply our human way of feeling our own perception. They are a response to our perception, not a precedent.
Tactile touch is how the brain receives data before interpreting it. When we see something, an electrical pulse is felt within the brain, same for the other senses too. People can be deaf and have perfectly functioning ears still, as the break in the transceiving line is within the brain, as an example.
So therefore, emotions are similarly felt the same way too.
This is why forcing emotions will never work and are a pointless exercise as the emotions will change only after the perception has changed.

All of the Nev quotes you listed below demonstrate to us that it is sensory perception that hypnotises us and that a change of perception will change the world in which you live in.

Good work Nick. Bravo!

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2019, 02:50:43 PM »
Thanks alex! Glad I can put a smile on your face!

As promised to myself, I have listened to the book for the third time. A great way to start the day!

I'm going to get his awareness book tonight and start tomorrow. It's a 2 hour listen.

I'll let you know about it when I'm done.

BTW...ever since I have been doing his pre-sleep exercise I have been dreaming of going to impoverished, ruined wastelands filled with structures beyond repair, then pulling out my tools and rebuilding them. Needless to say, my dreams have been INTENSE!

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2019, 05:04:26 PM »
Hahaha that sounds like my hometown Northampton lol.

I would say it comes from prolonging the state just  before sleep which allows the subconscious to rise up closer to the thin veil between it and the conscious mind for it to be seen more vividly and moulded. But what do I know ay?

Enjoy the new book mate and as always, keep us posted.

Tags: