Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Except this i got everything else i could dream of but not this love thing  (Read 1394 times)

Offline danny.11

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 48
  • think the outcome before you attract :)
    • View Profile
Hello all

It been few years since I came here, it has been a long and amazing journey I came here after a broken heart after that learned a lot and helped few of my other colleagues. Now I have an amazing job very near to my home , I am earning good amount I am happy with my family and friends I am surrounded by girls.
You might be thinking everything seems good what's the issue
Let me tell you
It's been 6 years since my first break up and after that I had only one more girlfriend that too for a very short duration of 2-3 months. I dont why this portion of my basket remains empty. I look nice i am a good guy as per others many of my female friends say this that i am very good cute and all , i do have good family background good cars etc like everything you can think to have girls around you but i dont know why I can't get a girlfriend.

After my Friday breakup I was devastated but as time went I moved on then I was craving for sexual pleasure and I wanted to have emotions in it so when I lost all the hopes and asked God that finally this phase is over and still nothing wow ...I got the pleasure on that day itself but for like a very short duration after that I lost my gf after few weeks then I tried paid pleasure and was disappointed with it for lack of emotions. I don't know where things are wrong what's missing how to correct things how to be abundant in this field also .

In recent time I have gained weight also and not able to reduce it even with vigorous workouts and all previously I used to workout at home and lost many kgs but now its not happening don't know why

It feels like something is wrong ...or Moreover I stopped practicing or believing in it ...because everything else was there ... Help me out fellas ... And pls dont judge  :'( :'( :'(

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 663
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
No judging here fella and welcome back. Good to hear much is going well for you but I do understand when you have that nagging something that you just cannot seem to work out properly.

In short, you're trying to hard! You stink of it. The subconscious mind detests force as this is the work of the conscious mind, instead, it excels with relaxation.

Take the emphasis away from the troubles and allow the subconscious to come through and do the donkey work.
Allow things to come naturally and even, unexpectedly. I'm aware that this sounds counterproductive but save the mental work for when you are suitably relaxed....sleep on it 😉

Offline danny.11

• Thank You
    • View Profile
That's what I am asking how to do this because currently I am not doing anything about it. My day just goes off with my usual routine and I don't think much about the relationship thing. But yeah once in a while I feel I need this so it's then I feel the lack of it and thankyou for not judging

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 663
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
Save the mental work for when you go go bed at night.
Choose a very short scene...approximately 5 seconds.
Pick 3 key details to the scene and write them down.
Get very very relaxed, as you would do naturally before sleeping.
Play the scene in your head over and over and over again, each repetition, make sure those 3 key details feature.

With every repetition, your mind will learn the scene, making it easier to do every time. It will also add stronger sensory perception with each repetition...use touch as much as you can.

Repeat, repeat, repeat.

Offline danny.11

• Thank You
    • View Profile
You know what you just made me realise that i used to do all these things very effortlessly but now days after I got many things I forgot the basics of all this and now even relaxing is a big task for me. I drift off in sleep and that imagination feels just like a thought ... Like I imagine a tight hug and a kiss but imagination is not very great and my brain tells me it's a thought dude ... Not there in the real ...

Offline Normal man

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 14
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Little more practice will make you to come to track.

Offline denydritz

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
I look nice i am a good guy as per others many of my female friends say this that i am very good cute and all , i do have good family background good cars etc like everything you can think to have girls around you but i dont know why I can't get a girlfriend.

These aren't necessarily the qualities that can get you a romantic partner. I would suggest to not let this thought make you feel stuck, thinking as if you have what it takes to, or that you should, have a romantic partner. That kind of thinking may be one of the factors preventing you from attracting a partner.

In my experience, when finding a partner, it can take both conscious effort and relaxation. I went out and met many women, but I didn't set up any expectations about when I think I should get a partner. Interesting enough, I did meet my wife a few weeks after I set out my intention, but I didn't enter a relationship with her until more than a year later (since I didn't give her much attention at the start).

What kind of conscious or physical effort have you done so far? You say you don't give it much thought, maybe that's actually not the way to do it this time, even though it worked for other things in your life before?

Offline Mikehouse7

• Thank You
  • -Given: 127
  • -Receive: 106
    • View Profile
Who obviously have a belief preventing you from love or passion or what ever. I suggest listening to this link and and use the exercise to help you.

https://youtu.be/ZC-F2yEekvE

Offline Mikehouse7

• Thank You
  • -Given: 127
  • -Receive: 106
    • View Profile
https://youtu.be/3CXpVogEww0  Actually I find this video a better explanation of it.

Offline danny.11

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Save the mental work for when you go go bed at night.
Choose a very short scene...approximately 5 seconds.
Pick 3 key details to the scene and write them down.
Get very very relaxed, as you would do naturally before sleeping.
Play the scene in your head over and over and over again, each repetition

You know friend I just realised I can't see images in my imagination previously I used to think I can visualize but after watching a video about a problem called anfantasia.. or something like that where you can see images in visualisation you only see black colour ...that's happening with me but yeah sometimes i am able to feel the scene in my head without image .. it like its happening as i wanted it's just i cant see