Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Except this i got everything else i could dream of but not this love thing  (Read 242 times)

Offline danny.11

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 48
  • think the outcome before you attract :)
    • View Profile
Hello all

It been few years since I came here, it has been a long and amazing journey I came here after a broken heart after that learned a lot and helped few of my other colleagues. Now I have an amazing job very near to my home , I am earning good amount I am happy with my family and friends I am surrounded by girls.
You might be thinking everything seems good what's the issue
Let me tell you
It's been 6 years since my first break up and after that I had only one more girlfriend that too for a very short duration of 2-3 months. I dont why this portion of my basket remains empty. I look nice i am a good guy as per others many of my female friends say this that i am very good cute and all , i do have good family background good cars etc like everything you can think to have girls around you but i dont know why I can't get a girlfriend.

After my Friday breakup I was devastated but as time went I moved on then I was craving for sexual pleasure and I wanted to have emotions in it so when I lost all the hopes and asked God that finally this phase is over and still nothing wow ...I got the pleasure on that day itself but for like a very short duration after that I lost my gf after few weeks then I tried paid pleasure and was disappointed with it for lack of emotions. I don't know where things are wrong what's missing how to correct things how to be abundant in this field also .

In recent time I have gained weight also and not able to reduce it even with vigorous workouts and all previously I used to workout at home and lost many kgs but now its not happening don't know why

It feels like something is wrong ...or Moreover I stopped practicing or believing in it ...because everything else was there ... Help me out fellas ... And pls dont judge  :'( :'( :'(

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 650
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
No judging here fella and welcome back. Good to hear much is going well for you but I do understand when you have that nagging something that you just cannot seem to work out properly.

In short, you're trying to hard! You stink of it. The subconscious mind detests force as this is the work of the conscious mind, instead, it excels with relaxation.

Take the emphasis away from the troubles and allow the subconscious to come through and do the donkey work.
Allow things to come naturally and even, unexpectedly. I'm aware that this sounds counterproductive but save the mental work for when you are suitably relaxed....sleep on it 😉

Offline danny.11

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 48
  • think the outcome before you attract :)
    • View Profile
That's what I am asking how to do this because currently I am not doing anything about it. My day just goes off with my usual routine and I don't think much about the relationship thing. But yeah once in a while I feel I need this so it's then I feel the lack of it and thankyou for not judging

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 650
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
Save the mental work for when you go go bed at night.
Choose a very short scene...approximately 5 seconds.
Pick 3 key details to the scene and write them down.
Get very very relaxed, as you would do naturally before sleeping.
Play the scene in your head over and over and over again, each repetition, make sure those 3 key details feature.

With every repetition, your mind will learn the scene, making it easier to do every time. It will also add stronger sensory perception with each repetition...use touch as much as you can.

Repeat, repeat, repeat.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Related Topics

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Only for Sensible Talk!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • ImaginationisKing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B02DGmkqDDU
    November 04, 2019, 12:38:14 PM
  • ImaginationisKing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAkRrp46SBE
    November 04, 2019, 11:26:47 AM
  • ManifestWithArmine: I have some cool stuff to share, I think I will make a post about it. Talk to you guys soon!
    August 13, 2019, 07:15:40 AM
  • ManifestWithArmine: It's been a while since I've popped in here.
    August 13, 2019, 07:14:35 AM
  • ManifestWithArmine: Hi everyone!!!!
    August 13, 2019, 07:14:09 AM
  • ImaginationisKing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_LSrWRF_Bo
    July 29, 2019, 03:42:10 PM
  • Mr Brightside: https://youtu.be/kHgiAuGdLX8
    July 24, 2019, 08:34:32 AM
  • Mr Brightside: How to manifest for others video, she started on our site a few years back
    July 24, 2019, 08:34:28 AM
  • ImaginationisKing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79EUORqIh0c
    July 23, 2019, 12:54:30 PM
  • ImaginationisKing: What?? None of my video links will post anywhere. Not in any forum and not in chat. wtf?
    July 23, 2019, 11:33:10 AM
  • shotsy: hello
    July 20, 2019, 02:54:34 PM
  • Erana: I think the person was just finding random reasons to be angry and rant, since nothing they said made any sense. First they make a post seemingly offended at what others think of Jesus, but upon trying to have a conversation about it they claimed they didn’t care about Jesus. That’s when I gave up. Anyway, I am going to pretend this ‘episode’ never happened, lest we attract them back  ;)
    July 15, 2019, 03:24:57 PM
  • Mr Brightside: Blame is pointless, since you have the control.. getting angry at other people is completely illogical since it has nothing to do with them
    July 15, 2019, 06:45:23 AM
  • siamesegirl: There's no wonder threads get deleted if people go around ranting and calling others retards. I wonder if they go around doing this in real life? For what it's worth I'm not a fan of Abraham Hicks as channelling is difficult for me to believe in. I do agree some of their stuff has value for example the emotional guidance scale. But blamed some law of attraction teacher for what someone chose to do themselves is passing the buck. Over the last few months I've seen several posters disappear because they can't follow basic forum guidelines.
    July 13, 2019, 02:49:47 PM
  • Erana: :D Thank you Colonel
    July 12, 2019, 01:27:07 AM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: I'm sorry that thread got deleted too 'cause I really liked Erana's post, she's cool
    July 11, 2019, 10:37:09 PM
  • asdihwey2893y: is my fault for not ignoring retards and let them trigger me
    July 11, 2019, 08:43:36 PM
  • asdihwey2893y: because of erana's bs in my thread about exposing how retarded esther and abraham are, erana trigered me, and because i got trigered i got banned and my threads got delete, should had never answered a retard
    July 11, 2019, 08:41:50 PM
  • SharrySteve1: Hi Erana, thanks for welcoming me :)
    July 06, 2019, 04:30:05 PM
  • Erana: Sharing an empowering quote I saw from an Abe video with the forum. "If you want it to be, it's meant to be!". Everyone have a great day!  :)
    July 06, 2019, 02:08:43 PM
  • Erana: Hi Sharry  :)
    July 06, 2019, 02:00:49 PM
  • SharrySteve1: Great forum
    July 06, 2019, 05:02:46 AM
  • siamesegirl: You're welcome!
    June 30, 2019, 06:09:33 PM
  • Erana: Thanks, siamesegirl :) Atleast our forum's never boring, huh?
    June 30, 2019, 03:14:39 AM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: I ate a cookies'n'cream donut from dunkin donuts, it was delicious
    June 29, 2019, 01:36:40 AM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: i love tomatoes! I eat them almost everyday
    June 29, 2019, 01:34:55 AM
  • scarlt7: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5cUOzwkyQ4 3:50, abraham and esther calling Jesus 'just a regular guy'
    June 23, 2019, 12:20:36 PM
  • scarlt7: more like abraham teachings
    June 13, 2019, 01:36:18 AM
  • scarlt7: esther hicks teachings made me meet a very sociopathic person for years and to think on their best and that person ruined me
    June 13, 2019, 01:36:07 AM
  • scarlt7: ok sorry
    June 13, 2019, 01:26:25 AM

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal