Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: The Unspoken Taboo That L.O.A. Experts Never Warn You About  (Read 410 times)

Online Nicholas D Arezzo

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
This is an extension of a post I wrote titled “The Unspoken Taboo That Self-Help Experts Never Warn You About,” which discusses the inner psychological conflicts you may experience during the “inner” change process. If you haven't read it then you can find it here:

https://www.afeelingofbelonging.com/post/the-unspoken-taboo-that-self-help-experts-never-warn-you-about

In this post, I will talk about the external chaos you may experience when putting to motion your deliberate choice to resonate with a new way of living or when deliberately attracting. This is what you can expect to deal with right after that magic moment takes place, when you say, “I am ready,” and believe it, then act on it.

~Post begins here~

So there you are, paddling a boat towards an island you desire to live on. Between you and the island is a storm. You can do one of three things. You can paddle through the storm and throw things overboard to spare the boat from sinking. You can choose to keep everything, and still paddle through the storm, which will sink the boat. Lastly, you can just sit there and hope the storm doesn't come in your direction (which it typically does).

In the world of deliberate manifestation, once you decide to make changes in your life, you will immediately be placed in a boat, on the ocean, looking at a storm while forced to make a decision. In other words, once you begin the process of deliberately moving forward towards a better place, everything around you will immediately have a new expiration date.

Here are some of the factors that make up the storm which you may be paddling through.

You may experience losing grip on your life. It will be like trying to hold a handful of sand as you powerlessly watch each grain slip through your fingers. This will feel like life is moving way too fast for you to handle and things are happening at speeds out of your control. Only focus on controlling what you can (like your health and basic needs) when you're in this type of situation. If you realize you are losing control, then try your best not to let it emotionally affect you. Just let it all go and let it all settle on its own. If it were meant to continue to be a part of your life, then you will be able to go back and pick up the pieces when you are done riding your emotional roller-coaster. Pondering on the loses will set you back and counteract your original intentions. Therefore, keep this in mind, and keep moving forward to better as intended.

You may experience losing things. This will be an actual loss from misplacement, or the item breaks. Everything holds a vibration, and some of the things you own will conflict with the vibrations you are drawing in. Therefore, those things will disappear one way or the other.

Another result of deliberately manifesting is the experience of people suddenly disappearing out of your life. I'm not saying everyone you know will vanish, but expect to lose a few friends. As you change, everyone else will seem to change, which will change how you respond to them and ultimately relate to them. Eventually, you will find yourself growing away from some of the people who were once close to you.

You may learn truths that you weren't prepared to learn. These may be truths you need to know or revelations about your past that will pertain to your current situation. Sometimes, to move on to better, you have to come to terms with issues you previously weren't willing to face or were utterly ignorant of. The reason is, it may be required for you to accept this truth to be the person you need to be, to belong to the experience you seek. It may also be information you must know to strategically and mentally prepare you. This preparation will prevent you from being blindsided or thrown off your proverbial axis during the new experience you seek.

New insights may also encourage you to take specific actions according to what you learned, to preserve your best interests. These truths may not be from the past, but instead might be your manifestations drawing truths to you. You may see an article or something online that catches your attention. Someone may suddenly see you in a different light (because you are changing) and share information you weren't ready to hear. In either case, this is information you need to know for you to be able to move on. Usually, it will be a truth that alters your beliefs so you will be open to receiving the elements of your desired experiences.

Another type of truth you might be strong-armed to come to terms with is your destiny. To make a tiresomely long story as short as possible, you are here to have specific predetermined experiences. You aren't here to learn as much as you are here for exposure. You can read a book about how to do anything and understand the fundamentals. You can't read a book and experience anything, no matter how vivid your imagination is. It is only until you go out and live it that you will have experienced it. At that point, you will have attained true knowledge according to the experience you had.

We are here for specific experiences; otherwise, we wouldn't have to be here. We are here to have specific experiences with our co-creators as well. Also, we are here to develop our will and spiritual presence. I don't know this for a fact, but it almost seems as if we are here to gain compassion so we can take on more significant responsibilities in a more evolved reality. Therefore, it is safe to say that you have a destiny and a life-plan for the remainder of your incarnation. You have two options. You can be resistant to your path and experience your destiny in misery, or you can accept your path and experience your destiny with content. If you find that you are struggling with your destiny then keep in mind that once you achieve harmony with your destiny, everything will seemingly fall into place.

Expect to have to return to old obstacles you avoided or dodged. You will know you are being confronted by your destiny when you realize you must go back to overcome obstacles you once avoided. You will be haunted by the stones you left unturned until you return to the creek and turn them over. This can come in a myriad of ways, and it will be very personal to you. Therefore, it is safe to say that you will know when you are faced with past issues that need to be addressed before you can move on.

And there you have it. These are just some of the incidences that may take place during your transition towards a new way of living. These incidences are a result of you tipping the scales and establishing a new balance. I am not saying that everything I list is going to happen to you. What I am saying is don't be surprised if one or several of the ramifications I list occurs during your journey. On a positive note, when you do notice occurrences taking place that seem to be negative on the surface, you will know better. You will know it is a sign of progress. This is because the old structure that is your current experience is shifting and re-adjusting so you can fit into the new structure you are manifesting. It's an unnerving experience that will feel like your life is on weighing scales trying to re-balance as they teeter, but rest assured, there is a method to the madness.

~Nicholas D’Arezzo~

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 650
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
Re: The Unspoken Taboo That L.O.A. Experts Never Warn You About
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2019, 04:36:11 PM »
Hey Nick,

Hope you 're doing good.
It's an interesting topic that you bring up here, one that naturally I have an opinion on and hope that you don't mind me sharing with you here.

"Psychological conflict" occurs when the conscious mind and unconscious mind are in opposition with each other, like let's say we want to be more confident yet we've been shy since childhood. The unconscious mind relies upon deep memories fuelled by the emotional response at the time (the unconscious remembers everything, it is man's mental recall that is fsllible) - this is it's natural response now, whereas the conscious mind is trying to navigate the situation at hand with its newfound and consequently, unnatural response. The imbalance causes mental stress and tension, and inevitably it's the unconscious response that still takes precedent, leaving us angry, confused and all round arse-raped.

99% of us are pretty much the same in respect to our lifetime experiences - jobs, bosses, money, friends, partners, ex's, etc, etc - and therefore, we are all facing the same storms as each other as some things in life are unavoidable for all. What makes different people succeed in different areas when compared to ourselves is the nature of their unconscious responses.

From this synopsis you could conclude that the conscious mind is somewhat detrimental to the cause, especially when you consider that it's operational on average 16 hours per day and it makes most people anxious with its ceaseless remembering of the past and imaginings of the future.

Most people never learn how to use the conscious mind to focus on just one thing properly, namely, the task at hand at any given, conscious moment. This, is mosts downfall.

Change is one of few constants in our lives. Without it, there would be no such thing as 'time.' When reflecting upon relationships with various people that have come and gone from our lives, it's important to understand that those people that remain closest to us are the ones that we share the most amount of similar perceptions and thought processes with. It is the things in common that bind our strongest connections with people. There is no mental effort exerted when being in their company and we only hold positive perceptions of them. These people are important to us and will not disappear until perception or circumstances change for either party....or death.
Then there's the rest that make up the numbers. It's more fake and forced when in their company. Work colleagues for example, we have to be in their company for 40 hours a week,  so it's better to get along with them when really, you would love nothing more than to staple their mouth shut for them and stick paper clips in their eyes. These people will not hang about for long.
Overall, perceptions change, circumstances change and people change. C'est la vie.
Let's be honest here....we are all selfish and as such, we only usually deal with people because they offer something to us that we want. It could be their wisdom, love, jokes, confidence,m....anything. Everybody else is an opportunity to see a new side of ourselves.

Regarding losing stuff and / or breaking stuff; that's just natural. It happens to all of us, we're human after all and stuff just wears old and has its lifetime. Nothing really more to it than that, logically speaking, so I do not see the link that you are suggesting here, sorry.

You may learn truths that you weren't prepared to learn. These may be truths you need to know or revelations about your past that will pertain to your current situation. Sometimes, to move on to better, you have to come to terms with issues you previously weren't willing to face or were utterly ignorant of. The reason is, it may be required for you to accept this truth to be the person you need to be, to belong to the experience you seek. It may also be information you must know to strategically and mentally prepare you. This preparation will prevent you from being blindsided or thrown off your proverbial axis during the new experience you seek.

New insights may also encourage you to take specific actions according to what you learned, to preserve your best interests. These truths may not be from the past, but instead might be your manifestations drawing truths to you. You may see an article or something online that catches your attention. Someone may suddenly see you in a different light (because you are changing) and share information you weren't ready to hear. In either case, this is information you need to know for you to be able to move on. Usually, it will be a truth that alters your beliefs so you will be open to receiving the elements of your desired experiences.

Another type of truth you might be strong-armed to come to terms with is your destiny. To make a tiresomely long story as short as possible, you are here to have specific predetermined experiences. You aren't here to learn as much as you are here for exposure. You can read a book about how to do anything and understand the fundamentals. You can't read a book and experience anything, no matter how vivid your imagination is. It is only until you go out and live it that you will have experienced it. At that point, you will have attained true knowledge according to the experience you had.

We are here for specific experiences; otherwise, we wouldn't have to be here. We are here to have specific experiences with our co-creators as well. Also, we are here to develop our will and spiritual presence. I don't know this for a fact, but it almost seems as if we are here to gain compassion so we can take on more significant responsibilities in a more evolved reality. Therefore, it is safe to say that you have a destiny and a life-plan for the remainder of your incarnation. You have two options. You can be resistant to your path and experience your destiny in misery, or you can accept your path and experience your destiny with content. If you find that you are struggling with your destiny then keep in mind that once you achieve harmony with your destiny, everything will seemingly fall into place.

Expect to have to return to old obstacles you avoided or dodged. You will know you are being confronted by your destiny when you realize you must go back to overcome obstacles you once avoided. You will be haunted by the stones you left unturned until you return to the creek and turn them over. This can come in a myriad of ways, and it will be very personal to you. Therefore, it is safe to say that you will know when you are faced with past issues that need to be addressed before you can move on.

You took most of the words straight out of my mouth with the above note and it comes back around nicely to that which I was saying at the beginning of my reply to you.
Awareness is key here!
How do you know what you want to be if you do not know what you do not want to be?
People get so caught up in the emotions and 1000mph conscious mind train that they lose all awareness of what's actually happening. Their perception is so tuned in to one specific agenda that they twist every form of data input into fitting their own perception and validating it. They lack the capacity to just observe and instead, choose to assume.

Online Nicholas D Arezzo

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2019, 04:01:32 PM »
Great Post and well written! It's amazing how we are all having the same experiences and are living amongst so many people yet we are all truly alone. 

Funny, I was thinking the exact thing you wrote about our work relationships. If it wasn't for money and our need to survive we wouldn't spend the time we do with most of the people in our lives. Most of us are forced to be with the people we are with like caged animals. the only difference is we can't see the bars. Our relationships aren't natural.

Have you ever noticed that if a human being is raised in the wild that he/she will never be able to adjust to our society if they reach the age of 7 while living in the wild? That alone speaks volumes about how we are living and it shows that the way we live is not exactly how God intended it to be. It also makes me wonder what the real purpose of our schools are. Sometimes I think that our public school system is nothing more than an indoctrination camp to take the "nature" out of us.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 650
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2019, 05:57:00 PM »
No way dude.....all of the thanks and the credit must go to you Nick for sharing your wise views first. You are extremely thought provoking...in a good way....and without your thread, my reply would not exist. So, thank you mate.

People are all to wrapped up in their own circumstances and experiences to even consider the concept of 'other people.' People think that they are unique, and to a certain degree yes they are when you look at the specifics but in a broader, more generalised way, there are no differences. Boy and girl get together, after 2 years things start going downhill, girl cheats on man....yada yada yada...
The bottom line is that she was going to leave him anyway, the circumstance is just the excuse she needed.
If I had a pound for every time I've heard this story, I'd have more millions than I already do.
Circumstances are irrelevant. The measure of a man and woman is in how adaptable they are so that they always ensure that they come out on top and make the worst experience ever into the best opportunity ever.

It really is fascinating just how adaptable and versatile the human mind is, if only people would choose to see the wood for the trees. It comes down to the choices that we make.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 05:59:43 PM by Alexbally »

Tags: LOA