Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Did I do the right thing?  (Read 1387 times)

Offline Icearmour

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Did I do the right thing?
« on: October 17, 2019, 11:21:03 PM »
My ex of a year showed up at one of my usual bars last night. Our paths never crossed,  while she wasnít seated terribly far from me, we both would have had to go out of the way to say hello. So I basically pretended like I didnít know she was there, which would have been very unbelievable after a point. What should you do in those situations? I never felt inspired to take any action, although I feel like I could have made eye contact and smiled at least... She definitely noticed me as others confirmed she was looking over at me all night.

The interesting part, Iíve thought heavily of this meeting taking place. Even down to the part about being surrounding by very attractive women appearing popular! I guess I should have put more thought into an actual conversation.

I did text her over a month ago which broke NC and she responded back but  the convo never really went anywhere

What can I do or improve upon?

Offline halouniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 149
    • View Profile
Re: Did I do the right thing?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2019, 12:13:40 PM »
My friend...Just have some funnnn!!!    !Short and sweet..Visualize her as she is doing everything and anything you can dream of...Don't be weak....You manifest little things daily...but when it comes to bigger things ...You are unsure or you try to please them or you basically don't own those things because of your in security or your morals....Your subconscious mind has to own it for this to be yours...If you do OK you will get just that...OK....Have funnnn!!! it is yours to keep...but you Own it so Use total power no weakness..Show weakness..that is what you get....

Offline PrototypeOA

• Thank You
  • -Given: 67
  • -Receive: 281
  • Son of Zeus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2019, 09:43:00 PM »
Don't ignore her. That is weak. She knows you have seen her. Women ain't stupid. Next time she comes be polite and say hello. Ask her how she is doing and tell her "Glad we met, have a nice evening." And proceed with your plans. Have a good evening with your buddies. She will come back trust me. :)

Offline Icearmour

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2019, 07:18:06 AM »
I hear you guys, I do have an interesting update. So I felt like a dink for my avoidance so I sent a fun Snapchat to her the following night.. the first in over a year.. To my surprise, she called me 30 seconds later. She said she literally had her phone in hand about to dial me before I sent my snap! We had a lovely conversation and agreed to meet up soon. Needless to say, I was tickled pink!

To ensure this meeting goes through and the ball continues to roll, I plan to visualize the meetup while knowing things are going to go the way I want them too. Should I be doing any sending love meditations or anything else?

Offline Ibbyliv

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2019, 05:49:46 AM »
Wow, this truly is Loa working! This is great! I'd say just try to keep your mental diet intact and try to let go until the meeting. No need to do more, just live in the end. Good luck!

Offline WonderUniverse

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2019, 09:18:56 PM »
no, you didn't, you cant use LOA and not do anything, it doesn't work like that.
That's like manifesting the lottery win and not buying a ticket.

Try manifesting what you would talk to her about the next time you bump into her. Be yourself and make her laugh, visualise you doing this.

Offline PrototypeOA

• Thank You
  • -Given: 67
  • -Receive: 281
  • Son of Zeus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2019, 07:21:20 PM »
Don't visualise meetings. It is not a good idea because if something starts going in the direction you don't want you will start feeling insecure and out of control. And trust me, nothing disgust a woman like a man that is insecure! A woman can love a man that beats a crap out of her every day but she can never ever love a man that is insecure and weak. It is just disgusting to women and that is the key!

Instead of visualising the date just do your own thing and when the time comes just go on a date in order to have fun. Do not go with intention of getting the love of your whole life or some hollywood shitty makeup scene. No. Just go out to have fun. It is the best way to go. When you have fun you are relaxed, when you are relaxed you are secure and in control, when you are secure a woman is feeling safe around you and she wants more of that in her life.

Now I see that it has been almost 20 days since you asked about it but I hope it went well. :)

Offline Lindsythecreator333

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2019, 02:10:14 PM »
Yes!

Tags: