Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: How to attract Celebrity and Dream Life with LOA  (Read 492 times)

Offline ihavemanyquestions

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
How to attract Celebrity and Dream Life with LOA
« on: October 11, 2019, 10:46:06 PM »
hey guys! im new here and to start off, ive been reading about loa all over. on the internet, books and whatever sources i could find. Did that when i tried to get back with my ex. It did work but then my feelings changed after a few months and soon after there is this particular "celebrity" that i like. Usually for singers, i'd like them because of their voices and just that. But i have this HUGE crush on this certain celebrity like as if i KNOW her personally but of course, i don't. I'm not exactly sure on how to go about this attracting someone who don't know you. I do message her on Instagram but she has over 20Million followers who probably messaged her everyday. I'm also not sure how to visualize. I can't seem to visualize in first person too. I always end up seeing myself as a third person. Also, i'm trying to manifest a dream career which is being a doctor AND a famous singer too. Many told me that's very difficult to achieve but the thing is i know i can do both although i'm only getting my degree in Uni and covering songs once in awhile. Questions are, what do i do to manifest that dream career and life and also this celebrity that i truly adore and like. Not sure how this works but i hope someone sees this and help me out. Really appreciate you reading this. Thank you  :D

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 45
    • View Profile
Re: How to attract Celebrity and Dream Life with LOA
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2019, 04:42:21 AM »
First of all, you need to think that "she's possible", think of her as a normal girl.You need to empower yourself to the point you reach the state you are totally sure you are her partner and no one else, feel it real and natural. Any doubt.
An advice: try to get a meet & greet, that would helps a lot. I tried to attract a celebrity that did not know me in person, and in my case, I commited certain errors while sending him my love energy, he ended with a girl very look alike me, but not me.  I think it's important to - at least - know each other in person for a brief moment: exchange looks, shake hands, etc. You could continue with your messages at her social media, but take care with attachment, because attachment backfires, don't stalk her.

This realm seems to have some rules. But that's my personal view of this topic. Think of her as possible, deidealize her. Trust yourself, empower yourself, work on your self esteem
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 05:23:08 AM by Nidya »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline ihavemanyquestions

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2019, 10:48:17 PM »
thank you Nidya! so based on what u said, i'm gonna type it out again to be sure and for myself. so  i have to meet her in person at least once and try to interact with her so to not make those said mistakes that you did and then from now till then i gotta put myself in the position where it is possible to be with her and not look at her as someone unreachable. So for now i'll visualize me meeting her and i'll continue from there. Thank you for the reply! Thought i won't receive any replies at all haha

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2019, 03:49:59 AM »
 ;) Right on! I think you understood and I trust you will success! In my case, I've talked to several people I respect, even a coach in LOA and RS/RI , and they all agreed that I failed not only because of my lack of self esteem those days, but also due to the fact I've never known him in person. However, he received all my love energy and thoughts I've been sending during several months, maybe years! But at some point, he felt the urgency to materialize those feelings and emotions somehow, and he did that with a person that he had in hand, very close to him. You see, then: in order to avoid such a confusion, the main thing is to interact with your girl in this realm, at least once. That way you add more specificity, more quality to the energy you send to her. Best wishes and all the success! You've done it!!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 03:52:37 AM by Nidya »