Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: MY SUCCESS STORY — Manifested his love for me - Finally  (Read 1405 times)

Offline Stone

• Goddess of THUNDER
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 305
  • -Receive: 192
    • View Profile
MY SUCCESS STORY — Manifested his love for me - Finally
« on: October 10, 2019, 04:25:39 PM »
I'm elated to post this success story here, and finally I'm writing here after all struggles i faced.
Like every love story i met him four years ago, started liking him, fell in love with him, we spent lot time talking to each other.... He was also very attracted to me from the get go but somehow he was having hard time to accept it as love. For him it was a sexual attraction and it was making him distance after knowing my feelings for him, still he couldn't maintain the distance because I kept working on myself time to time, though I was still struggling for permanentl results. I struggled to get the approval from him and make our relationship official. Gradually, with time and other life issues I started feeling frustrated with all visualisation techniques and rs too. At some point, People started to keep distances, I was upset not knowing where to go or whom to talk about my issues especially about the part where I wasn't even capable to focus on visualisation anymore. It's really frustrating when you've mastered visualisation but after a gap you find out that you've lost the skill and above all, you start taking pressure for marriage from family & relatives. Ahh, anyway, This can be a long post but i will keep it short without going into past much.
Long story short, I got a warning sign on our last meet up last year November when he was cold after our date. He would answer my texts but still wasn't initiating for anything and at last, he told he found my behaviour odd, I had no idea about it what was weird in my behaviour. He made it clear that he doesn't want to get involve with me now again and can't talk to me. He had said it many times so I knew it would pass too. I accepted his decision and started following No contact. I was in no contact for 7 months, these 7 months i kept visualising texts or sometimes end result but not on regular basis. other issues and lack of energy vanished my interest so i tried to move on. On 7th month he reacted on one of my status so i started texting him again but somehow he wasn't willing to keep the conversation with me so i let it go and decided to improve my loa rs visualisation this time.

I worked on my look first, improved my appearance a lot, gained few kg because last year I drastically had ost my weight. Gaining weight helped me to gain confidence. Also I seriously persisted with nightly method routine and daytime I saved for rs visualisation because rs helped me to see initial changes in his behaviour from not checking my status to responding to me. Visualising marriage scene and accepting it as true was getting tough for me. I realised that's what i was doing whole year... I was visualising and wasting my energy on something which my mind wasn't accepting and it was creating resistance in me. Hence, I created only a short scene of him calling me and proposing to me on the phone. Apart that i got a ring which looked like an engagement ring and i wore it as an engagement ring. I thanked for each and everything in my life and persisted every day and night with this assumption that we are now together.

Soon, on this auspicious day.... Vijaydasmi celebration I wished him out of an inspired action. He read it but didn't respond. It disappointed me but later i uploaded my pics in my status which he saw, and finally responded to me. He wished me back. I was happy seeing his text and let it be. Soon after, to my surprise I recieved his phone call... First time all these months he called me up and talked to me. After some casual questions he asked if I got engaged with anyone.. I replied no, i am not. He told me he was supposed to say this on a meet up but since he wasted lot of time so he is saying this on phonecall and he proposed me finally  :D. He told me how much he missed me, how this distance forced him to realise his feelings for me etc etc.

So guys, there is sooooo much that i can write all day but ending this post here. I don't know how many people really using this forum or reading this but I want to say never give up. No matter who is with you, who is helping you or not in this journey, do not depend on anyone but trust yourself. We lack only faith and persistence. Persist, persist and keep doing it with fun. Choose a scene which your heart & mind accepts easily, which it can easily believe on and then keep repeating it, believe it as it is only reality.
I still can't believe it that I manifested his feelings for me. This is beyond explanation. Thanks to those who bear with me when i used to bug them with my queries. 😉

« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 04:14:58 PM by Stone »
Everything is you pushed out.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline flyinghigh

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 13
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Manifested his love for me - Finally
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2019, 04:42:39 PM »
Well done @Stone 👏🏻👏🏻  It’s really inspiring to read stories like that.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 650
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
Re: Manifested his love for me - Finally
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2019, 05:58:44 PM »
Finally, some really good news. Well done Stone. Yes, I would love a piece of wedding cake.

Persist, persist and keep doing it with fun. Choose a scene which your heart & mind accepts easily, which it can easily believe on and then keep repeating it, believe it as it is only reality.

Relaxation and persistence lay strong foundations for success in self hypnosis. More time should be spent on getting suitably relaxed than time spent working on the change itself.

I would very strongly recommend removing the pressure of forcing yourself to believe as this only brings undue and unneccesary stress, as you found out in your 7 months exodus. You can tell yourself that you believe yet you still know the truth, as you indicated here.....

I still can't believe it that I manifested his feelings for me. This is beyond explanation. Thanks to those who bear with me when i used to bug them from my queries. 😉

Self hypnosis for anything life changing will take more than one session. For example, to quit smoking through hypnosis takes a good few sessions before yielding tangible results.

Let it be known that you did not change him in any way. You changed you and he simply chose to respond to your change. A change in perception brings a change in emotion, and that's what happened to him here.

I trust that the family are now finally off your back now about marriage.

Offline Stone

• Goddess of THUNDER
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
Re: MY SUCCESS STORY — Manifested his love for me - Finally
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2019, 10:43:50 AM »
Thanks @flyinghigh  :)

And thanks @Alexbally for your words of wisdom. Yes I changed myself in & out, i changed my mental talks which gave me a better version of him or say as he used to be in the begining. Everything is we pushed out — It took me years to understand this phrase. Not 7 months, but for long i had been trying to manifest relationship with him but perhaps I was forcing it on myself without changing my thoughts and belief. At some point, I would think I'm doing everything right but it's just me that nothing i could see... But that was wrong. It takes lot practice to watch out our  inner talks and programming the mind with continous efforts — efforts which should be as fun.

You're absolutely right about self hypnosis, sufficient time should be given to relax your mind and body that's most important.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 650
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2019, 02:45:01 PM »
No, thank you @stone for putting your thinking and observing hat on and also being considerate enough to come here and analyse it for others to dissect and hopefully learn from.

I'll offer my opinion now for everyone. Feel free to pull it apart.

For so long, you had been putting all of your efforts holistically into just 2 areas;
1. Changing him.
2. Building your own faith.

These 2 subjects created only 1 thing for you...mental stress from conflict between the conscious mind when trying desperately to tell  yourself it's all working and he's yours, and the subconscious that knew you were wrong and basically bat shit crazy and delusional.
You were pissing into the wind all along, long enough to demonstrate to yourself it was not working and that you needed to change what you were doing, and it takes a lot of humble pie to admit to ourselves that we were wrong and failed...most of us anyway. It took a lot of courage to accept this and to release all the leftover baggage from it that it felt like a 10 tonne weight had been lifted from your shoulders and gave you a new lease of life.
So I think that your conclusion is fairly similar to my own.

Good work Stone. Well done.

Offline CandyCotton

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2019, 08:01:59 PM »
Thank you both!! I needed to hear this so very much! I was trying to manifest my SP. Came very close in the process and then he vanished... I know that I am doing something wrong and indeed as @alexbally said: I am trying to say that he will change, but actually it creates more resistance deep down.

So I decided yesterday that I will start to focus on improving myself for myself. And maybe it will bring this person into my life as a "by product" too. That would be wonderful, but if not, I won't have sleepless nights anymore :)

Offline Cap10

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2019, 02:01:56 AM »
Congratulations @stone. Thank u for sharing your success here. I was looking for specific person success stories and I ended up here. It is inspirational, really.
Sent u a pm for guidance, pls check. Hope u wouldn't mind, would you? ;D

Offline Stone

• Goddess of THUNDER
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2019, 04:14:22 PM »
No, thank you @stone for putting your thinking and observing hat on and also being considerate enough to come here and analyse it for others to dissect and hopefully learn from.

I'll offer my opinion now for everyone. Feel free to pull it apart.

For so long, you had been putting all of your efforts holistically into just 2 areas;
1. Changing him.
2. Building your own faith.

These 2 subjects created only 1 thing for you...mental stress from conflict between the conscious mind when trying desperately to tell  yourself it's all working and he's yours, and the subconscious that knew you were wrong and basically bat shit crazy and delusional.
You were pissing into the wind all along, long enough to demonstrate to yourself it was not working and that you needed to change what you were doing, and it takes a lot of humble pie to admit to ourselves that we were wrong and failed...most of us anyway. It took a lot of courage to accept this and to release all the leftover baggage from it that it felt like a 10 tonne weight had been lifted from your shoulders and gave you a new lease of life.
So I think that your conclusion is fairly similar to my own.

Good work Stone. Well done.

Sort of, yes.
We put too much efforts in techniques where the truth is, techniques are just a tool to program our subconscious, but it can't be programmed if we are working on surface. We keep trying to change other person, and as you said on building belief too, that creates lot burden, sometimes we don't get any idea what is sinking in our subconscious. For example - I used to think I was doing everything right because of proper visualisation schedule etc but my dreams were telling me what was wrong inside. Excluding my psychic dreams, dreams related to my desires were mixed with positive and negative impressions. Most of time it was about my fear. Recently I have been noticing I hardly get dreams about my poi because he is not on my mind all the time. I do have his dreams but these are normal dreams. It tells me I have removed him from pedestal, that's what I interpret.

@Cap10 thank you for your wishes.
I will surely reply as soon as I finish replying others. Give me some time.

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 901
  • -Receive: 1676
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2019, 03:55:06 PM »
Well done, Stone! That's awesome news! :)

Tags: