Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Multi-year running and chasing  (Read 363 times)

Offline metametameta

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Multi-year running and chasing
« on: October 08, 2019, 06:32:45 AM »
Hi y'all, something has been happening to me over the past several months that has made wonder about the effects of remote seduction and longing over years and the switch of the runner to the chaser.

I'm a girl. For two years, from 2013-2015, I was in a relationship with my first love, Z. It was incredibly good the first year, year and a half, we were inseparable and I always felt this field of acceptance, love, and freedom, and then the last six months were filled with bad sex and miscommunication. I always felt I loved her, but I would get frustrated with her passive aggressiveness and meekness. Because it was my first relationship, I felt like I should explore other people. How often is your first love the love for the rest of your life? I broke up with her right before she moved to another country for graduate school.

From 2015-2018, she was struggling with the breakup and was still in love with me. When we would talk, she would flirt and always ask if we could ever get back together. For whatever reason, my heart was hard and I responded definitively that we wouldn't. I rarely thought about her. In late 2018, she started dating someone else and at some point fell in love.

In early 2019, I was listening to sacral chakra music and was suddenly sobbing. I wept for five days straight, an outpouring of emotion. I wept for leaving someone who truly loved and accepted me. I wept for everything harsh I had ever said to her. I wept for letting her go. I wept that I had lost her. A rush of memories came to me, and I suddenly for the first time in a long time remember all the good things that we had together and how blind I had been. I could see how I was caught up in negative thought patterns and hardened my heart toward tenderness.

We talked and it was obvious Z no longer loved me. Her responses were detached. She felt I had never loved her and had never even been attracted to her. I assured her I did and that even though it sounds cliche, I, at the time, didn't know how to express my love and affection. I was young and insecure and inexperienced. She said we could be friends and talked about how her new girlfriend and her had such amaaaazing sexual chemistry (and explored each other's bodies in a sex dungeon) and her new girlfriend was able to verbally affirm her better. She said she was had fallen in love with her new girlfriend, who happens to have nearly the same name as me (Think Melanie versus Melody) and who was born the day before me.

That was in June. For a few months, that was fine. We texted briefly a couple times a month and talked on the phone once. In the past few days this October though, I can't stop crying again. I looked at all our old messages and saw just how much I'd forgotten. I feel like we were so incredibly compatible and I feel like such a fool for being so hard these years. But I worry it is too late, far too late. She says she is incredibly certain she feels nothing for me now. Not even a "platonic tenderness," although she does keep contacting me.

All this to say--all her years of pining for me-- did it create a pendulum? Because she wanted me so much, I couldn't want her? Was she practicing remote seduction unintentionally? And now that she's finally over me completely (and has weirdly attracted someone with almost my name and birthday), I long for her? I don't understand what's happening, but I feel this ache. Is there any chance of seducing her back if I raise my vibration? Of breaking the swinging?

It's strange, too, this second wave of intense longing started the day before she left for a trip to see her girlfriend (They've been long distance since July, after having been local for for 9 or 10 months.) Am I feeling this longing in response to her anticipation of her girlfriend? Like my soul crying out she's engaging with another?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 01:40:02 PM by metametameta »

Offline halouniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 133
    • View Profile
Re: Multi-year running and chasing
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 12:49:12 PM »
OK...My LOA friend...I love my friends on this forum...so this is the only reason I come back....I see some very good talent, in this forum...One day some of these people here will totally surprise you.........
   The LOA Law Of Attraction works only this way.....You...when you did not want her she came for you...Now It seems a little reverse....So LOA again....You have to own her...Remember before.. you owned her...You had no problem ....So Own her again....I also see this is your first post.so ...I intend to see you active for a while...Always feel free to ask for an opinion, on the forum...
      What would I suggest based on my experience...eaiyl
  done ...no advanced techniques...Visualize her as always ...wanting you...just relax and see your imagination go...But remember...You have to own her...Don't be weak and please her or want her or seduce her.....don't pleasure her...Just sit back and get turned ON...If you have doubts that is what you bring on...She has to want you and "DO YOU" all the time LOL....Just always see this...If you do it right she will be looking for you...You have to OWN HER...Do not do MT or other Junk....In short and fast results....OWN HER and don't ever please her ...Cause if you do she will be your owner and come back to you for more......And if you turn her on she will come to you for the feeling and go to her new girlfriend for pleasure....Have funnnn!!! and keep us updated...BE STRONG!!!  This is your goal!!!

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline metametameta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 02:07:48 PM »
Thanks for the encouragement! You think a sexual approach over a romantic approach is best? Romantic meaning I visualize us holding hands and laughing and doing things together, send yellow or pink energy, etc.

I've had some success with RS before, not with my target...but definitely something happened. Earlier this year I first started stalking the boards here and decided to casually try out RS on this girl K I had gone on three dates with who had then said she wasn't interested: both Hillier and Lanie Stevens techniques, MT, Wendi audio, read Neville, and tried living in the end. I never did succeed with K, although I ran into her four times unexpectedly. Each time, she was incredibly anxious and would say how strange it was to run into me yet again, perhaps afraid I was a stalker, but alas! It was the manifesting :)

However, it seemed to put a force field around me for everyone else. I had never received so much sexual attention in my life. It worked for very casual targets at random bars, random people on the street started asking me out (not catcalling but chatting up), and I heard from several interests I hadn't heard from in years. I was definitely creating some kind of energy.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 02:17:45 PM by metametameta »

Offline halouniverse

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2019, 03:24:27 PM »
Hi my LOA friend...Sexual approach or any approach...OK....You have to own them....If you please your desire ..or the person you love...they already know you want them....It is known that you want them....so if yo tend to them more you are bringing on more of need or want...Remember before you had them and you didn't want them....You are just basically adding more need that you want to please them and they will get away from you...yes they might talk to you but.......Trust me....You have to own your desire....They will loose you... and the more you turn them on the more they will think you desire them...So They run Horny or looking for sensual love that you send to them.... Sure they might come back to see you cause they love that you turn them on and fantasize about them....OK again...It Is Known You want them...It Is known They don't want You....Reverse it...OWN THEM....don't desire....be strong You create the end result what is it you want.....For her to be yours.....See this....don't give in to her owning you...You own her....Sexual Or just Romantic ....do both...Although ...sexual they will be looking for you...because they will be pleasing you constantly....Trust me I was there...You Own them and make them abide to your wishes constantly...They will dream about pleasing you.....And they will come looking for you...remember they constantly live with pleasing you....give it a week...see what happens....OWN THEM....Have funnnn!!! make your desire come true....

Offline metametameta

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2019, 01:44:50 PM »
Update: I've set some subliminals. So far I am getting increased contact, but she told me (after misconstruing a joke as a flirtation, which I would never risk) that she is certain in her feeling that she feels nothing for me anymore, not even a "platonic love and tenderness," although she does care about me. She added that she is on the engagement track with her current girlfriend.

The good news is this did make me feel a bit less emotional, honestly. I know I must let go of the outcome and things will happen as they will.

One thing I added to my original post just now is that this current girlfriend has nearly the same name as me (think Melanie versus Melody) and was born the day before me (same year and everything). Is that just a weird coincidence or demonstrates how maybe she manifested a better substitute for me? or nothing?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 01:53:20 PM by metametameta »

Offline halouniverse

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2019, 12:52:30 PM »
OK....I see you tried too hard...It is not that hard LOL....Don't listen to Hillier or others..Lanie Stevens is awesome but remember her interest is also profit....She knows so much more but is definately limited....Tell me what you want and tell me how you plan to achieve this....When you mix things up cause of urgency you end up trying too hard.....And go theta before you start....this is exactly what you get ...Just make it simple and just own her.....Don't do no touch or advertising crap....Just simply visualize your desire as you want it .....and go theta before you start...Trust me your mind works so much stronger on simple things....Why cause they simply come!!!!
  So OWN Her Hit her in your visualization and tell her to get lost...she sucks.....Make her work for it...OWN HER!!!!   visualize her doing crazy things to you but push her back because she already has a girlfriend......Just make it simple....You are too anxious and you're searching for any way and doing everything.... Have fun with her ...You own her...Make her sweat for you....Be strong...You are awesome in my opinion....So Be the best in her opinion....don't back down...Have funnnn!! !my friend... OWN YOUR DESIRE....THEY TEND TO YOUR EVERY NEED!!!YOU OWN THEM ...

Tags: love transurfing