Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: OK My LOA - remote seduction friends..  (Read 1188 times)

Offline halouniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 133
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: OK My LOA - remote seduction friends..
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2019, 02:45:37 PM »
Ok My LOA Friends ...  sorry for the Missing  In Action....Sometimes I get caught up in my irregular Psychic mind , I tend to spend so much time when I have time, figuring out and testing the brain to see how far I can go with certain things...and how fast...I don't meditate very much, but I do regularly, deep clean my body (Aura) from head to toe...and the main Chakras...And most of the time fill myself with basic golden energy from the sun... ground grass...etc....This actually refreshes me and I immediately see things so much brighter...and am full of energy of my thoughts for that day......Now how long would all this take ...very fast...5 to 10 minutes...even less depending on what I am doing...
   Ok some quick responses...I always before I visualize think to myself, what it is I want to accomplish or happen, and how I would visualize this as being already done in my hands or just already happened...And now I already OWN IT...maybe if it is an object say a smartphone...what would it do for me, what would I be able to use it for...Usually If I want something say like a new phone, I first get some info on it what it has, what I want with it and I investigate it...And before you ..know it...I put it aside in a special place where my mind knows it's already mine....
    Because now my mind knows it's mine...when i do think about it ...I just say to myself that it is all mine already...and then I forget about it and..sometimes it shows up so fast that it surprises me...See When You trick your mind into thinking it's already yours...You trick your mind into bringing it to you...because you're thinking in the past.."AND YOUR MIND REALIZES THAN THAT YOU ALREADY HAVE IT"...So It Comes..If it doesn't come....I visualize myself as playing or talking to it and telling it what to search for me....Then I see myself filling up usually from the ground up..as I'm visualizing owning it ...with my body sucking up like a vacuum cleaner the golden energy from the ground....Now I can fill up so fast in seconds that I get dizzy...but you then keep visualizing and slowly add energy...You can visualize all your desire and see golden energy totally all around you in your movie screen and as you visualize already having any desire you see your body sucking up and filling up like a vacuum sucking up golden smoke.....Yes I always go into Theta, but never too deep...And for me best results are 45 minutes after you wake up...I feel my energy is so much stronger and the visualization so much clearer in the morning...At night time if I'm tired Things are not as clear and I may fall asleep...
     For LOVE IT is The same even easier because humans have a consciousness and feelings and can be influenced...Further you are influencing the universe that you are already with this person, and influencing this person that they are already with you...
     Well most of the books tell you to visualize your desire and the see a round ball or a thought form fill it with love energy and shoot it to the Universe....which does hit the persons mind daily for a few seconds.....But I fill and fill and fill the person or myself with love for a long time....I fill their body as a Thought form.....GET IT....I don't know If I can say more on the forum....You can test it on someone you know....and see what reaction you get...
    OK The Book on OUT OF BODY ASTRAL TRAVEL...is called.....'    Extraordinary Powers In Humans" written by Pane Andov   ...If you can push yourself to read the whole book...It does get boring at first...But don't give up..you will learn so much that you never thought was possible in this world....From meeting with different entities to learning as to what happens or may happen when you are gone or passed away....Further some excellent meditation energy absorbing...get as much as you can!!!...even if you don't understand some things...You may one day, and I still go back to it , cause some things I understand now that at the time were way out of my reach...I will put some more books up I am trying to find this book I liked on energy, and maybe a few books that I missed...
    OK My friends have FUNNNN and Manifest your desires!!!

Offline The Wolverine

• Thank You
  • -Given: 70
  • -Receive: 38
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: OK My LOA - remote seduction friends..
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2019, 06:00:45 PM »
Ok My LOA Friends ...  sorry for the Missing  In Action....Sometimes I get caught up in my irregular Psychic mind , I tend to spend so much time when I have time, figuring out and testing the brain to see how far I can go with certain things...and how fast...I don't meditate very much, but I do regularly, deep clean my body (Aura) from head to toe...and the main Chakras...And most of the time fill myself with basic golden energy from the sun... ground grass...etc....This actually refreshes me and I immediately see things so much brighter...and am full of energy of my thoughts for that day......Now how long would all this take ...very fast...5 to 10 minutes...even less depending on what I am doing...
   Ok some quick responses...I always before I visualize think to myself, what it is I want to accomplish or happen, and how I would visualize this as being already done in my hands or just already happened...And now I already OWN IT...maybe if it is an object say a smartphone...what would it do for me, what would I be able to use it for...Usually If I want something say like a new phone, I first get some info on it what it has, what I want with it and I investigate it...And before you ..know it...I put it aside in a special place where my mind knows it's already mine....
    Because now my mind knows it's mine...when i do think about it ...I just say to myself that it is all mine already...and then I forget about it and..sometimes it shows up so fast that it surprises me...See When You trick your mind into thinking it's already yours...You trick your mind into bringing it to you...because you're thinking in the past.."AND YOUR MIND REALIZES THAN THAT YOU ALREADY HAVE IT"...So It Comes..If it doesn't come....I visualize myself as playing or talking to it and telling it what to search for me....Then I see myself filling up usually from the ground up..as I'm visualizing owning it ...with my body sucking up like a vacuum cleaner the golden energy from the ground....Now I can fill up so fast in seconds that I get dizzy...but you then keep visualizing and slowly add energy...You can visualize all your desire and see golden energy totally all around you in your movie screen and as you visualize already having any desire you see your body sucking up and filling up like a vacuum sucking up golden smoke.....Yes I always go into Theta, but never too deep...And for me best results are 45 minutes after you wake up...I feel my energy is so much stronger and the visualization so much clearer in the morning...At night time if I'm tired Things are not as clear and I may fall asleep...
     For LOVE IT is The same even easier because humans have a consciousness and feelings and can be influenced...Further you are influencing the universe that you are already with this person, and influencing this person that they are already with you...
     Well most of the books tell you to visualize your desire and the see a round ball or a thought form fill it with love energy and shoot it to the Universe....which does hit the persons mind daily for a few seconds.....But I fill and fill and fill the person or myself with love for a long time....I fill their body as a Thought form.....GET IT....I don't know If I can say more on the forum....You can test it on someone you know....and see what reaction you get...
    OK The Book on OUT OF BODY ASTRAL TRAVEL...is called.....'    Extraordinary Powers In Humans" written by Pane Andov   ...If you can push yourself to read the whole book...It does get boring at first...But don't give up..you will learn so much that you never thought was possible in this world....From meeting with different entities to learning as to what happens or may happen when you are gone or passed away....Further some excellent meditation energy absorbing...get as much as you can!!!...even if you don't understand some things...You may one day, and I still go back to it , cause some things I understand now that at the time were way out of my reach...I will put some more books up I am trying to find this book I liked on energy, and maybe a few books that I missed...
    OK My friends have FUNNNN and Manifest your desires!!!

How do you get into Theta??