Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: OK My LOA - remote seduction friends..  (Read 749 times)

Online halouniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 129
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
OK My LOA - remote seduction friends..
« on: September 27, 2019, 02:10:39 PM »
OK LETS MAKE THIS FORUM ROCK!!!
     I will be adding some books that I find are good knowledge...Again I am not a big fan of LOA books and the authors...Yes LOA is the law of how we attract anything and everything we do and think...but in my opinion LOA authors have made it more into a business...
    And Yes I BEND THE LOA IN MY FAVOR SO FAST!!!  So yes I will give my friends some good books and I will tell you guys what to look for in these books....Example...Dolores Ashcroft-Nowicki Magickal use of thoughtforms..it took me like 2 months to read the book but through time I kept going back to it..I guess about at the end, it started picking my mind and getting better...But otherwise in my opinion it was boring...So even though it was boring for me...I did get some good info later on out of it...so if you are interested..You will learn a lot about building godforms thoughtforms etc...good knowledge..than a short book by Adana Washington is a very good way of distributing energy through the chakras...Now the Quickies..Lanie Stevens I have not read but Personally I think she is awesome and lots of knowledge for the ladies...Most of you have the MP3's from the late Laura De Giorgio definately the best..Sex Magnetism...Again she has I believe 10 mp3's in this and the different styles you can use to attract your love etc...Damon brand has a lot of books.eg..Magickal Servitors..Magickal seduction, Magickal Angels...Now You all know Initiation into Hermetics is one of my favorites..Just get the INFO of the first 3 chapters...learn to pore breathe..Learn to Fill any space, room, head, bone, lizard, flower,  with energy for healing or anything you want ...go from there... imagine...OK...Auric Streaming is another good book.Daniel John Fogarty..Totaly enjoyed it...definately an easy way to influence anybody..Short and sweet..Meanings for all Colors and what they do ..very simple technique although..I wish he expanded and wrote a few more books...
  OK Yes I did recieve my Remote Viewing Influence certification in Portland Oregon...So this does give me so much more knowledge...But...Trust me guys , ladies...None of these books or the different ways I have read I use...WHY..NOW..They are all so weak..SO WEAK...But they made me test the different ways...I can name you guys maybe a couple hundred more books...I am making you aware of some of the books that I picked up some good info from....HONESTLY...MY TECHNIQUES ARE NOT FROM ANY OF THESE BOOKS..But until your mind tests and tries and sees what is working and what isn't the more you learn the better you become........So I don't want to brag on what I can do...But Destruction...Manifestation...So easy..Love...QUICKIE...I can't post some things I've done.....But Energy...I would rather not expand on this...Well In reality I used this knowledge to manifest everything..Vacation this summer I went to Spain, France Italy, and I ended up in Croatia...for 2 months...That is where I was born..OK..My.Manifestations...All school Paid for ...All Living Expenses..My own 2 bedroom Condo paid in full...So much More....Not going to brag..because I still didn"t manifest my 50 million lottery and that is my hard work now...My Goal...Anyways..This is it for now..I will add more books that I think will give you KNOWLEDGE TO HELP YOUSELF IN BECOMING THE BEST....
      Have funnnn!!! and Enjoy your manifestations!!!

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 644
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
Re: OK My LOA - remote seduction friends..
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 05:16:16 PM »
Again I am not a big fan of LOA books and the authors...Yes LOA is the law of how we attract anything and everything we do and think...but in my opinion LOA authors have made it more into a business...
In the large I would agree with your statement (above). We can tell when a book (and other material) is written by somebody that 'does' rather than just regurgitated as the essence is within the detail and simplicity.

Are you open to having others contribute to your list of books here on your thread Halo or is this to solely be your list only?
Please confirm.

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 901
  • -Receive: 1675
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2019, 08:18:23 PM »
What a fascinating thread, Halo Universe. There are a few titles I've never heard of, so thank you for that.

I think that in my case, I've picked up things I know partly from books, partly from trial and error, and partly from reading posts by yourself, Alexbally, Hayate, Psionic, and the like. After a while you find yourself coming to your own conclusions about what works and what doesn't. And you also begin to discover that there are things the books don't tell you. But the books and mp3s are a great starting point.

One of the books you mention: "Magickal Servitors", was something that a friend introduced me to a couple of years ago. At first I thought it was all a bit absurd - about as silly as believing in fairies or flying pink elephants. But then my friend actually sent me a servitor and it just changed the whole way I viewed things. It opened a new door for me about what I felt was possible. So this is how we learn and grow.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 08:48:28 PM by Anna1408 »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Online halouniverse

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2019, 07:17:23 AM »
Hello again my LOA friends....to my friend ..Alexbally...Yes I am open to have others Contribute.."Lets put some new info on the forum for the new people that are looking for info...And something a little different....MAKE THIS FORUM ROCK...
 Also Thank you Anna1  for your kind words....feel free to add what you found or read that was interesting or knowledgeable....TC and have funnnn!!!

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2019, 09:37:40 PM »
One book that really helped me was "Out of Body Ecstasy", by Allie Theiss. The chapter on telepathic sex is gold for anyone interested in rs. It talks about certain signs you will get when you have made the connection, how to focus on your temporal lobes in order to connect with the target, etc.

I don't do step in much these days, but a recording that I used to find really helpful for that was Laura DiGiorgio's "Remote Viewing" mp3 recording, which shows you how to mentally project yourself to a destination and from there you can step in to your target if you wish, and start to work on their feelings/thoughts.

Others that have been helpful:

Elementary Psionics - Charles W. Cosimano
Mental Radio - Upton Sinclair
Your Invisible Power - Genevieve Behrand
Attaining your Desires By Letting Your Subconscious Mind Work For you - Genevieve Behrand
PW & BWD - Lanie Stevens (the books rather than the mp3s)
Laura DiGiorgio mp3s - Remote Influence, Telepathy, Sexual Magnetism recording 4 (sending a flash command to a target).
New Energy Ways - Robert Bruce
Wendi Friesen Mp3s: Remote Seduction, The Magic Touch, Remote Influence
Forbidden Parapsychology - Jose M. Herrou Aragon
Psychic Seduction 5 (the chapter called "Remote Viewing Seduction").

Online halouniverse

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2019, 10:37:43 AM »
Hello again my good friends on this forum...First off I would like to respond to some of Anna1408's books....Yes these books that you have read are very good, knowledgeable...Cosimano, has a lot of books...he is into Psionics more, but regardless lots of good info ...I have all his books...I believe if you search the internet you will find them free...Lanie Stevens is one of the best...still very active and she always has something new....her books are not expensive, and are good, and if you have questions, for you ladies, she is available fast...Robert Bruce new energy ways teaches you how to clear and clean yourself , basically to work with energy from head to toe...Take the best of it and just learn to clean your body...you don't have to use the brushing or different methods for each finger...just clean the body...The Main Chakras...Forbidden Parapsychology...Just the basic on the attack...he could have wrote a few more books and added more power to the techniques...They Are good but you want more power instantly...you don't want to do this daily...Psychic Seduction...Lots of info on different ways....there is book 3 4 5 and 6....Very good knowledge

OK....I am sorry Because I do not tend to my messeges so fast...Usually I am missing in action...because of other things...The only thing or reason I come back on the forum once in a while is because of some of the new people and because you LOA people have the same interest as me..This is my big thing in life...so yes I better myself everyday but I keep coming back to try to help some of my good friends like Anna1408, RSLV,  Possom Power, so many more...I can name about 20 more...But you all... have one thing in common with me, You want to take advantage of learning to achieve and get what this Universe is offering...This is your world ...get around and learn to manipulate and understand something that the government does not want you to know...OR It is not in their best interest...

OK, before I go to more books...I will answer a few questions from my email...Sorry I didn't respond right away but the biggest question from all is Reverse Seduction...
     Friends ...Reverse seduction....From my tested ..tried ...Incorporated, LOL..Results....You have to OWN the person 100%.....Just see them totally pleasing you...You don't have to step in...Just visualize and enjoy...YOU OWN THEM!!!!  Don't you dare give in and start pleasing them...Yes they will feel it...Yes they will enjoy it...Probably think wow this is so Beautiful...feels the best...And Yes they will know it's you...But LOA..Law Of Attraction....Don't please them...You Lock Them Up in your mind cause you own them...They please you!!! Then they will come looking for you...Make them please you all the time...Don't let them out...Don't please them then you are not their owner...Lock them up and they will come for you ...They will Follow you everywhere because all they think about pleasing you...Bring it on!!!...SIMPLE every time you visualize them see them pleasing you...Yes I can add energy and so much more for quick results...But Just do this...You have to own it to make your mind make up for the in between...IT will come Just see it yours already...Don't have any doubts...
   OK energy Books..AL G manning...Miracle of Universal Psychic power...Awesome..Teaches you Thoughtforms Energy Ritual...Simple techniques...One of his best books...Although he has other books that I want....Amazon they are available for like $300 dollars Paperback...Brain Magick...By Phillip H Farber...Awesome book...Just get the basic of this book Invocation very good techniques...This book is called The Secrets Of Personal Psychic Power...Frank Rudolph Young...I ordered it from Amazon...Wow...So much info here There is this book free on the internet...It is called Psychic Influence.. I believe...I have that one too....I was not impressed with his book Cynclomacy...Lots of things bundled that were not very explanatory...And Yes there is the book Called The New Hermetics...Very very good knowledge....But just get the basics...Energy power...You don't have to go through all the preliminaries as to face north south west or whatever..Just fill them up...and feel the MASS....
   OK My friends Please add some books or questions or whatever...I will always welcome anything  ...TC and have FUNNNN!!!

Offline Rslv

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2019, 03:37:53 PM »
Thatís so sweet of you  :),in reverse rs when you say energy you mean pink energy color right? And what is so much more for quick results 😜
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 03:40:32 PM by Rslv »

Offline Dubtown

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2019, 06:09:18 PM »
While researching and trying to find all of these wonderful recommendations I came across this book on Amazon: "Parapsychology: A Handbook for the 21st Century".

Has anyone read this? It's relatively inexpensive and considered purchasing but reading the first few pages it seems like it may be a very technical insight in the various topics of parapsychology as opposed to practical application.

Here is a a clip of one of the reviews which has some perspective of the content...
"This is an excellent overview of modern developments in parapsychology. It has comprehensive discussions of methodology, areas, and other issues about this field organized in the following sections: 1) Basic Concepts, 2) Research Methods and Statistical Approaches, 3) Psychology and Psi, 4) Biology and Psi, 5) Physics and Psi, 6) Psi Phenomena: Anomalous Cognition, Perturbation and Force, 7) Psi Phenomena: Research on Survival, 9) Practical Applications, and 9) To Sum It Up.

Some particularly interesting chapters are: Parapsychology in Context: The Big Picture (Edward F. Kelly), Physical Correlates of Psi (Adrian Ryan), Mental Mediumship (Julie Beischel and Nancy L. Zingrone), Exceptional Experiences (ExE) in Clinical Psychology (Martina Belz and Wolfgang Fach), and On the Usefulness of Parapsychology for Science at Large (Gerd H. Hovelmann).

The chapters present comprehensive literature reviews that will be helpful to those interested to get an idea of the findings and other issues related to parapsychology in the last few decades."

Any thoughts by those familiar with the subjects presented and the names listed?

Thank you! :)

Offline Sjames2

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2019, 06:46:22 PM »
   Friends ...Reverse seduction....From my tested ..tried ...Incorporated, LOL..Results....You have to OWN the person 100%.....Just see them totally pleasing you...You don't have to step in...Just visualize and enjoy...YOU OWN THEM!!!!  Don't you dare give in and start pleasing them...Yes they will feel it...Yes they will enjoy it...Probably think wow this is so Beautiful...feels the best...And Yes they will know it's you...But LOA..Law Of Attraction....Don't please them...You Lock Them Up in your mind cause you own them...They please you!!! Then they will come looking for you...Make them please you all the time...Don't let them out...Don't please them then you are not their owner...Lock them up and they will come for you ...They will Follow you everywhere because all they think about pleasing you...Bring it on!!!...SIMPLE every time you visualize them see them pleasing you...Yes I can add energy and so much more for quick results...But Just do this...You have to own it to make your mind make up for the in between...IT will come Just see it yours already...Don't have any doubts...

How would be a session of reverse seduction as you tell it? Everyday visualizing you own them, they please you, adding energy colored, feelings of touch, sound, smell, etc?

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2019, 07:44:18 PM »
Thank you, Halo Universe, for the info about the books! After searching online as you suggested I have found a few other Cosimano pdfs that look interesting. :-)

There is another book I have been working through but I'm not yet sure whether it is effective or not (it's pleasant enough, however). I'm wondering if you (or other readers) are familiar with it? It's called "Meditation within Eternity" by Eric Pepin. You meditate by focusing first on your "chi" chakra, which I suppose is your sacral chakra, for around 10 minutes, and then you do the same with your heart and third eye chakras. He says you don't have to bother focusing on your other chakras, since just meditating on those three will supposedly stimulate all the others as well. An thoughts on this?

Your reverse seduction technique looks very interesting! Lately I have been convinced (just through the results I've been seeing over time) that reverse seduction is highly effective. But the way I did it was, I'd usually divided it up into a session where I'd use it at a point in the session only (usually the beginning, for the first 10 minutes or so) and then I went on to the regular mt and love rs. Never thought of devoting the entire session to it. This is fascinating.

Online halouniverse

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2019, 02:13:31 PM »
OK My friends....Yes add energy...It helps if you add color, because than you can see mass...If it's clear, just energy you can't feel or see heaviness or mass...You need the heaviness of energy otherwise it is weak...so add color..From my point of view and understanding...I can tell you some very advanced techniques....But again from my knowledge of what I can see simple and awesome results with simple ways of doing things that will work just simply....You will get awesome results just doing this simple technique....I do advanced and If I told you how to do the advanced because it is tough your mind would not make it happen...your mind does , and gets things that it understands...complicating your mind causes poor results...Make it simple...and you will get rersults..LOL...some of he best Occult LOA teachers are limited as to what they can post or plaster all over the internet and again as to what is in their favor...I can tell you some advanced techniques but you have to figure them out....EXAMPLE....Very short....I can  make a person about 3 inches long ...put them in my hand....Put them almost in my mouth lol...and fill them up so bad ...whether love or destruction....It is so powerful...I tested this on my friend...Actually I destroyed him with fire...In seconds he was coughing and loosing breath...In about a minute he was flat on the ground.......Now Yes I can make him small 3 inches...Remember the Mental mind or the other world does not have SPACE OR TIME....So How Big or how old...Does not exist, ..So when I say simple results I mean to say ...This will work in a simple way...Just Try... and if you have questions ask me.....You want more advanced...Fast advanced...You figure it out...Visualize your goal as done...or maybe your love....See them in front of you...See the energy coming from the ground into them visualize the end of any desire....see their body vaccuming this energy..You just relax and see...Their body is filling up or vaccuming your desire ...ending desire as all done... yours...You own this desire...But this desire is sucking up your wishes.....So if love...Visualize like a movie of what you want ...but fill it up ...actually see this form filling up what you desire....see them vacuuming your wishes...Their body in front of you is filling up or like a vaccum cleaner.. sucking up the desire you want them to think as HAPPENED..
    Anyways...My manifestations...I know I should add some more books..Yes there is an awesome book I read...I will tell you my story of how I tested it...And how I tried...But right now as  most of you know I manifested my Guitar Fender Acoustic Electric......Love it.... was free and I play almost every day...Guess what...I just manifested a Ukulele....It is not very expensive...It is Mahogany....It is acoustic electric...Built  in tuner..The money for it was a gift....So I wanted this Ukulele so bad... that now I ordered it from amazon...2 day shipping...I think it is coming tomorrow...I helped a guy with his laptop..and he wanted a new phone from amazon...LOL I phone $1200 dollars...I ordered it from my account and he thanked me by ordering this Ukulele for me ....Anyways he paid for Uke and the Iphone...So My ukulele for those that want to see it is at amazon...it is called Aklot Acoustic electric...Tenor Ukulele make sure you hit the electric Tenor...it is 26 Inches length...Not expensive but freee...Pure Mhagony...case comes with it and all extras..I can't wait....
   Anyways ...You own it than you have it....2 days ago I went on Amazon..and I checked out some Ukulele's...2 days later...It's mine...Have funnnn!!! my friends and happy manifesting...!!!!!

Offline The Wolverine

• Thank You
  • -Given: 70
  • -Receive: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2019, 11:39:02 AM »
OK My friends....Yes add energy...It helps if you add color, because than you can see mass...If it's clear, just energy you can't feel or see heaviness or mass...You need the heaviness of energy otherwise it is weak...so add color..From my point of view and understanding...I can tell you some very advanced techniques....But again from my knowledge of what I can see simple and awesome results with simple ways of doing things that will work just simply....You will get awesome results just doing this simple technique....I do advanced and If I told you how to do the advanced because it is tough your mind would not make it happen...your mind does , and gets things that it understands...complicating your mind causes poor results...Make it simple...and you will get rersults..LOL...some of he best Occult LOA teachers are limited as to what they can post or plaster all over the internet and again as to what is in their favor...I can tell you some advanced techniques but you have to figure them out....EXAMPLE....Very short....I can  make a person about 3 inches long ...put them in my hand....Put them almost in my mouth lol...and fill them up so bad ...whether love or destruction....It is so powerful...I tested this on my friend...Actually I destroyed him with fire...In seconds he was coughing and loosing breath...In about a minute he was flat on the ground.......Now Yes I can make him small 3 inches...Remember the Mental mind or the other world does not have SPACE OR TIME....So How Big or how old...Does not exist, ..So when I say simple results I mean to say ...This will work in a simple way...Just Try... and if you have questions ask me.....You want more advanced...Fast advanced...You figure it out...Visualize your goal as done...or maybe your love....See them in front of you...See the energy coming from the ground into them visualize the end of any desire....see their body vaccuming this energy..You just relax and see...Their body is filling up or vaccuming your desire ...ending desire as all done... yours...You own this desire...But this desire is sucking up your wishes.....So if love...Visualize like a movie of what you want ...but fill it up ...actually see this form filling up what you desire....see them vacuuming your wishes...Their body in front of you is filling up or like a vaccum cleaner.. sucking up the desire you want them to think as HAPPENED..
    Anyways...My manifestations...I know I should add some more books..Yes there is an awesome book I read...I will tell you my story of how I tested it...And how I tried...But right now as  most of you know I manifested my Guitar Fender Acoustic Electric......Love it.... was free and I play almost every day...Guess what...I just manifested a Ukulele....It is not very expensive...It is Mahogany....It is acoustic electric...Built  in tuner..The money for it was a gift....So I wanted this Ukulele so bad... that now I ordered it from amazon...2 day shipping...I think it is coming tomorrow...I helped a guy with his laptop..and he wanted a new phone from amazon...LOL I phone $1200 dollars...I ordered it from my account and he thanked me by ordering this Ukulele for me ....Anyways he paid for Uke and the Iphone...So My ukulele for those that want to see it is at amazon...it is called Aklot Acoustic electric...Tenor Ukulele make sure you hit the electric Tenor...it is 26 Inches length...Not expensive but freee...Pure Mhagony...case comes with it and all extras..I can't wait....
   Anyways ...You own it than you have it....2 days ago I went on Amazon..and I checked out some Ukulele's...2 days later...It's mine...Have funnnn!!! my friends and happy manifesting...!!!!!
Halouniverse, When you do RS then do you visualise yourself in First Person View or Third Person View??

Online halouniverse

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2019, 12:05:20 PM »
OK My friends...This one book I read about 5 or 6 years ago I believe...This was when I was a newbie, starter or still looking for info....Now I look for info from me.....Only me because there is nothing on the internet that can give me what I want...so my info is ORGANIC...from tried and tested and asked and received results...Anyways I wanted to go out of body...just to try it...This author gets out of his body constantly and as he says flies everywhere..I was curious to find out how he does this...And what is beyond this world...He states so many different beings and experiences with those beings....Long story short..
    I visualized myself seeing everything in my living room and every little detail...Than, I got  out of my bed and walked from my bedroom seeing all this I visualized earlier...Than I laid on my bed and I Visualized myself getting up from my bed and seeing all my living room details and items again...Than I got up from my bed and looked for all these details in my view that I just visualized and seeing how accurate I was...So I did this for about 2 weeks.....I got up and walked and saw the things in my living room and than I laid down and visualized all these things....

So anyway....I was sound asleep, and I heard a Knock on my door....So I got up and walked to see who it was....I was so tired...But there was nobody on my door....So I called out and asked who's there!!! No answer...So than I was walking back to my bed I figure nobody there....But as I got close to my bed I SAW MYSELF SLEEPING ON MY BED!!!!I Got so frightened as to what was going on and All I remembered was wakeing up that instant....
   So now that I know what happened, My body was out of my body and as soon as I got scared... IT Flew back into my original body....Anyways...When You sleep Your body rises from you original body and that is why they say that you can get information from other people from the universe regarding the information that you want....So If someone scares you, or taps you, on the shoulder or the alarm goes off....Your body  slaps or slams back to your original body and that is why you jump, and your heart rate goes crazy....Anyways I will get the name of the author and book as soon as I can find this book...I have it in pdf for those that are interested I will also do a little write up of the book....I have not tried this experience again after that....But for those of you that want to learn more about this I will provide this book...

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2019, 05:29:07 PM »
Yes, halouniverse, please do let us know what the book is, if you can find it. It sounds fascinating.

I had a similar experience with leaving my body: when I realised what was happening, fear took over and I felt myself crash down, like a big bird.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 644
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2019, 07:11:59 PM »
Alexbally...Yes I am open to have others Contribute

Thank you Halo. I'll put a short list with reasons why together when I have more available free time.