Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Help! Get long distance ex back  (Read 571 times)

Offline Snarfrobot

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Help! Get long distance ex back
« on: September 24, 2019, 02:56:55 PM »
Hi everyone!
I am new to this forum. I really need your help/ suggestions for getting my long distance ex back.
So long story short, me and my love ( let's call him L ) met each other on dating app three years ago while I was still studying in London.
I am Asian and he is Irish. We had lovely three years together, we saw each other almost everyday and he invited me to Irland for Christmas with his family every year so I also have well connection with his family. He been to my country with me to visit my family once too.

Everything were going well until last year I finished my student VISA and needed to move back to my country last October. L and I never thought my moving back to London would be such a hard thing first of all because I got the offer from a company who is willing to get me a working VISA. So at the beginning of our long distance it was still fine. I even went back to Irland with him for Christmas again in December last year. In March this year he told me that I cannot do this anymore cause he didn't know where is this going and seems like it was not working. I bought tickets back trying to fix our problem, as soon as I arrived he was totally fine again and so happy that I was back. We spent amazing month together ( he couldn't travel to me as he was in his final year at school by the time and got lots to do ), I was there to give him this faith that even we were in long distance it would still work. I know he had some commitment problem and also suffer a little bit from depression. After a month I came back to my country and thought this should be fine, at the same time I was still trying to get my working VISA sorted but my boss was so slow that it was also very hard for me to know when can I get back to the UK.

So times came to May, it was very closed to L's graduate show and he was super busy and stressed for his final show. One day I got this message from him telling me that he really couldn't do this anymore, he felt like we were in different places in our life now and he thought things have changed. I was shocked but also this feeling deep inside me was telling me that he was just missing me too much, he was just those kind of person who cannot deal with long distance. I felt like if I went back to London to see him again it would be fine ( I had plan to go back for his graduate show and ceremony anyway), so I didn't act too much but just wait util June to come so I can go back to London. ( during this time we still had communication and I can fell he still cares about me a lot )

Went back in London in June but this time he insisted, he even wanted me to stay at mt friend's instead of his, so I know this time he is serious. We had a long big talk about what was he thinking and my thought, we were both crying hard and emotional as we both know this is it, its time to split up. He told me that it is not that he doesn't love me anymore, it is that he wants to start moving around again after graduate ( as an artist residency in other countries) and he just cannot bring this uncertainty with him. My VISA problem just never moved on and I guess he was super upset about it. However we still spent time togetehr for three weeks, but this time I can feel he try to stay distance from me.

After I came back from London, we still had communication but it's more like on and off. I can feel he is trying to move on and focus on his career more now. Deep inside me I got this feeling that it is not over yet, I know one day there is going to be out reconciliation.
I try to us LOA and all differnet techniques. However I still get sad sometime about him not reaching out to me or his cold response.
Sometimes I am afraid of him moving on or really forget about me or even seeing other girls.
I know that everyone is you push out and also all my fear is what caused my LOA not working sometimes, but it is just so hard sometimes when you think LOA is working, you believe the Universe is getting him back but then in real life you actually feel he is getting more and more far away.

Thanks for your patient to read through my long story and I really really don't know what to do now.
I need your help !!! p.s. Recently I know that my VISA is in progress now and my boss sent out the application, so feels like going back to London is not far away now.

Please Please any suggestion about what to do when feel emotionally down and also any good tip to manifest him back faster?

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 02:59:17 PM by Snarfrobot »

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 644
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
Re: Help! Get long distance ex back
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2019, 05:28:28 PM »
Most techniques you would have seen and tried are pretty much useless if you cannot relax properly when doing them.
The how on accessing the strength inside you lies within your ability to relax and even disassociate with your own body and conscious mind.

We look forward to having you back here in England in the near future.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Snarfrobot

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2019, 12:04:16 AM »
Hi Alexbally

Thanks for your reply.
Thing is that sometimes I feel very relax and I would do the visualization and it feels nice, but this feeling won't last for too long.
So maybe the next day I would feel down again, any idea how I keep this nice feeling for longer time ?

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2019, 12:36:42 AM »
Feeling bad during the day is largely inconsequential. Like I said, the strength is in your relaxation method, feeling bad during the day is the work of your conscious mind...always searching, always remembering, always calculating, always comparing. Do not worry about the conscious mind.
Fix the subconscious mind and the conscious mind will follow suit.

Offline Snarfrobot

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2019, 11:36:46 AM »
Feeling bad during the day is largely inconsequential. Like I said, the strength is in your relaxation method, feeling bad during the day is the work of your conscious mind...always searching, always remembering, always calculating, always comparing. Do not worry about the conscious mind.
Fix the subconscious mind and the conscious mind will follow suit.

In what way do you fix your subconscious mind ? Any example ??
Sorry I am still a bit confused of this

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2019, 11:45:52 PM »
How good is your relaxation technique? (Please see my earlier reply to you again.....is it that good?)
Your ability to focus is built upon your ability to relax. When you can disassociate with your own body and ego, you can effectively place your awareness into anywhere, any time, any place, with anybody, along with your body and ego, which incidentally can be anything you want in that moment. And what feels real to the brain, is real to the brain.

Offline stephjayjc

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2019, 02:01:30 AM »
I attracted my ex back through a lot and i mean a lot of visualization.   :D

Offline Snarfrobot

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2019, 11:41:26 PM »
ttracted my ex back through a lot and i mean a lot of visual

Thank you! I will try :)

Offline Snarfrobot

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2019, 11:42:48 PM »
I attracted my ex back through a lot and i mean a lot of visualization.   :D
Can I know how you do your visualization (any tip ? ) and your story ??

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2019, 12:02:17 AM »
ttracted my ex back through a lot and i mean a lot of visual

Thank you! I will try :)
Those were not my words...some sort of IT glitch while quoting I assume.

The brain navigates it's way through the world by feeling, that is, the sense of touch. Every form of sensory perception derives from touch and is ultimately felt within the brain. However, those of us that are blessed with sight tend to rely on vision so to be able to induce the other senses into action when imagining.

Visualisation definitely is not the key, instead it's 1 of many ways used to reach feeling (touch).

Offline Snarfrobot

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2019, 12:06:56 AM »
re not my words...some sort of IT glitch while quoting

ohhh think it's the IT glitch..

So do you keep this "feeling" all the time with you during the whole day or just while you are doing visualization/meditation ?

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2019, 12:40:20 AM »
It's most effective when you're relaxed deeply.

Offline Snarfrobot

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2019, 09:31:09 PM »
Hi everyone,
I am here to update!
So I wasn't doing much manifesting technique recently since last time I was here cause I kind of want to let it go and follow the flow and see how the universe works.

yesterday my SP and I were texting cause I had a big fight with my brother, I was so sad and don't know why just text him. (we still contact to each other somehow, just not too much maybe once a week) He tried to comfort me and then we started chatting.

He asked me when will I be back to the UK and I told him if everthing goes well I might be back in mid Oct. He then asked how long am I going to stay, and then told me that he can leave the keys of his house if I need it. ( He is going to Japan for three weeks )

I don't know shall I take his key or not, I mean, I want it, but I am curious about what his thought is, he still cares about me that he worried where am I going to stay before I find a rent house or this is just what friend would do anyway ?

I hope this is the result of me letting go recently that pulling him back a little bit ^^

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2019, 10:26:59 PM »
Hey, it's good to hear from you again but please, for your sake, stop over thinking and second-guessing stuff that you have zero way of finding out for real or else you will only create inner turmoil for yourself.

Your job is simple; do only that which you wish to do without motive and expectation and definitely with no regrets. You be you and watch everything fall into place around you.